Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Epic Goddess Calves Help Identify

Started by Kirk543, March 21, 2026, 02:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk543

I am trying to figure out who these epic legs and calves belong to. So far, my best guess is Mistress Calves from Builtmore. There were only 6 (or 7) videos of her from Builtmore, and she was only identified as Mistress Calves or Mystery Calves. Please let know your best guess!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirk543

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

PatStarr

I can confirm that this is Miss Calves from Builtmore!!!

Kirk543

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can confirm that this is Miss Calves from Builtmore!!!

Awesome! Do you know which Builtmore videos these images are from?

Kirk543

Here are a few more I have found that I believe may be Mistress Calves/Ms Calves from Builtmore:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login