LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

This is What I Want

Started by Piv, April 11, 2026, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

This is What I Want

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Part One


            For reasons Elisabeth McClelland never fully understood, her mother had taken it upon herself to drum into her daughter's head the notion that women should not have muscles—that is, if they want to be regarded as 'feminine'.  And at the end of every lecture on that subject, her mother had always added, "And if they are so unlucky as to have them, they should go to any lengths necessary to conceal them."  However generic her mother's pontificating might have sounded to an outside observer, Elisabeth felt (and quite rightly) that her mother's remarks were aimed at her.  Even as a child, Elisabeth was euphemistically called 'big-boned' by all those who knew her.  And by the time she was a senior in high school, Elisabeth was very 'big-boned' indeed—she stood five-foot ten and weighed a solid one hundred seventy pounds.

            When her mother took her daughter shopping, they came home with long dresses and long-sleeved blouses, no matter what was the fashion or the season. Her mother wished with every fiber of her being that her daughter had not inherited her father's large frame, and dedicated her life to concealing it.  That her obsession might have imposed a severe emotional burden on her daughter never entered the older woman's head.  Even though the girl pretended to be unfazed, Elisabeth despised hearing her mother's notions about girls with muscles and hated her mother's choice of clothes that were either out of style or too warm for the weather.

            However much ill will Elisabeth may have borne toward her mother, there was nothing in her heart but love and admiration for her father.  He was a big powerful man—a laborer by trade, but by nature kind and gentle.  Elisabeth looked forward to running into his arms when he came home from work in the evening, and she loved even more the sense of safety she felt as he held her in his strong arms.  Sadly, he died when the girl was twelve, leaving her at the mercy of her cruel, ignorant mother.

            Her mother would have been horrified if she knew that for as far back as she could remember, Elisabeth had imagined how wonderful it would be if her muscles were as big as those of her father.  The pictures of the men she saw on the covers of muscle magazines in the supermarket reminded her of him.  However much she might have been tempted to see what might be inside, however, Elisabeth never dared open one because she feared someone would notice and tell her mother.  She never even allowed herself to look at the magazines directly—she only stole sidelong glances as she pushed her shopping cart past the rack.

            Elisabeth had no way of knowing it, but her worries that someone might see her leafing through a muscle magazine and tell on her were groundless.  Nevertheless, her mother controlled her—whether the woman was at her daughter's side or not.  And not looking at muscle magazines was the least of it.  Not only did her mother chose her daughter's clothes, she decided which profession Elisabeth would pursue—accounting.              She was successful enough, but Elisabeth never like being a CPA—she would have preferred to be a pediatrician but would not challenge her mother the day the older woman announced what her daughter would be.  How could she?  Her mother made her announcement at a family reunion the week before the girl graduated from high school!             But the very worst of it was that Elisabeth never married.  Her mother insisted that she needed her daughter "more than you know", she would say.  "I couldn't bear the thought of you moving out."  And so Elisabeth the girl stayed by her mother's side until the years turned her into Elisabeth the woman.       

            But six months before Elisabeth turned fifty, her mother died.  Sad as she was, on the lonely drive home after her mother's funeral the thought that she was finally free came to her.  It frightened her at first, as awareness of real freedom always does, but after a time, she considered that freedom might be a good thing.  As the weeks and then the months went by, Elisabeth became more comfortable with the notion, and decided, as she looked in the mirror on the eve of her fiftieth birthday, that would have big muscles.  "To hell with what mother wanted!" she said out loud.  "She is gone, and I will have what I want!"

            Having said that, she took her clothes off and as if she was seeing herself with new eyes, saw to her surprise that she already had muscles.  They weren't large, but their form was distinct in its outline under her skin—when she bent her elbow, her biceps swelled, and when she turned her back to her full-length mirror and rose on her toes, she saw the muscles of her calves stand out in sharp relief.  The discovery of her muscles both frightened and excited her, and it was that excitement she took to bed with her that night.  Soon I will be fifty, she thought, as she lay in her bed feeling her biceps.  In time my muscles will be enormous!  The thought excited her and she pleasured herself thinking the thought again and again.     

            In the morning, she awoke full of plans.  She had dreamt of becoming strong and leapt out of bed, casting her eyes about, looking for things to lift.  When she saw nothing suitable in her bedroom, she threw on her robe and went downstairs to take an inventory of the objects in her house.  Her furniture, she decided, although heavy enough, was too awkward.  Hastily, she went to the basement.  Nothing but boxes full of old clothes and papers met her eye.  Discouraged, she sat on the stairs.  Leaning back on her elbows, she saw a water pipe fastened solidly to the floor joists.  "I can do chin-ups on that!" she exclaimed.

            Standing on the stairs, she reached up and grabbed the pipe with both hands.  She found she could pull herself up ten times with ease.  The springy feel of her now swollen biceps pleased her.  They feel even better than last night, she thought.  She pulled herself up ten times more.  It was more difficult, but she did it.  To her delight, her biceps were larger, and what was more, the veins in her forearms had filled with blood.  They reminded her of nightcrawlers.  I'll do it three more times, she thought.  "One...two...three!"         

            The effort had made her warm, and she let her robe fall.  As she surveyed her arms, Elisabeth decided she was happier than she had been in a long time.  The thought occurred to her that she should take measurements of her limbs so she could track her progress, because by this time, even though she had only done a few pull-ups, she had determined she would become as muscled as her genes would allow.  There is a tape measure in the drawer of my father's old workbench, she thought, and made her way past stacks of boxes.  She pulled the drawer open.  "There it is", she said out loud.

            She measured her forearms, her upper arms, her chest, her waist, her hips, thighs, calves, and finally, her ankles, and recorded all the figures on a scrap of paper.  I will weigh myself as well, she thought, and having thought that, went upstairs to the bathroom scale.  I weigh exactly what I did in high school, she thought.  One hundred seventy pounds.

            As she stood there staring at the numbers on the scale, the idea of freedom came strong upon her.  "I will buy a muscle magazine today!" she exclaimed.  "And if anyone should see me...to hell with them!"  She was full of herself, and she liked it.

            In her bedroom, freedom hit her with the force of a sledge.  I do not have to wear what Mother would want any longer, she thought, and having thought that, took a pair of scissors and cut off the legs of an old pair of slacks.  And after she had done that, she found one of her father's old T-shirts she slept in.  This will do for a top, she thought.  "And I will not wear a long-sleeved blouse. And on my feet, I'll wear my sandals, by God.  I am my own woman now, and I shall do as I please", she declared.

            She strode into the store with a spring in her step she hadn't felt since she was a girl and made a bee-line for the magazine rack.  I'll buy two or three, she thought.  I'll look at what I please; now that Mother isn't here to control me!   Having made her choices, she headed for the checkout line.  She feared the clerk would reproach her, half expecting him to say that her mother wouldn't approve, but when she laid the magazines down, he simply scanned them and asked her "Paper or plastic, ma'am?"  He is absolutely unconcerned, she thought, and a new level of awareness crept upon her.              On the drive home, Elisabeth began to ask herself important questions.  What if Mother's ideas about girls and women and muscle were unique to her?  What if I've labored under a great misconception all these years?  Should I have declared my independence from her long ago and moved away to live on my own; perhaps to marry, or if not to marry, to date, to kiss men, to give myself to strong handsome men? 

            Ah, well, she thought finally, it's never too late.  After all, I'm not yet fifty!

            At home, she sat on her sofa and opened the first magazine.  To her amazement, the table of contents indicated the magazine contained feature stories about muscle-building exercises for women as well as for men.  Elisabeth was enraptured.  This is what I want, she thought, as she leafed through page after page of photographs, many of which were of women flexing their muscles to bursting.  In her rapture, it seemed to Elisabeth that the women in the magazines (many of whom were, besides being heavily muscled, beautiful and exquisitely feminine as well) were brazenly defying her mother.  The idea that she might one day flaunt her own muscles came to Elisabeth.  "This is what I want!" she suddenly declared.  "This is what I will be!" 

            In her bed that night, her back against the headboard, magazines on her lap, she stared at pictures of muscles larger than she had ever imagined.  And as she stared at the glossy pictures, she felt her own muscles, and felt a warmth spreading through her loins.  "I'm not a bit sorry, Mother", she said, as if the woman was there in the room with her.  "I like muscle, and I'm going to make my muscles as big as the ones I see here in these magazines and to hell with you!" 

            When the light was out, in her mind's eye Elisabeth saw bulging biceps, bifurcated calves, and protuberant buttocks on parade.  The images excited her.  The warmth that had earlier spread through her loins grew more intense, and when she pleasured herself, she came more deeply and completely than she ever had before.

            When it was over, she rolled on her side and felt good about herself.         

            When she awoke, Elisabeth's arms were sore from the pull-ups she had done the day before, but it was a soreness that gave her pleasure.  Eagerly, she got her tape measure in hopes she would find that her biceps had grown overnight.  "Still a measly twelve inches", she said, her voice full of discouragement.  Ah well, she thought philosophically, it will take time.  Undaunted, she leafed through the magazines again; compiling a training program she believed would give her what she wanted.  I will have muscular arms, she thought, and swelling calves.  I will have a deep chest, a slender waist, thirty-four inch hips, and powerful thighs...and I will weigh two hundred pounds!   

            When the flush of that excitement began to fade, Elisabeth realized the obvious: she did not belong to a gym, and had no weights at home.  But her mother, however unfairly she might have resented her daughter for being big-boned, had left her plenty of money.  "I will buy what I need with my inheritance!" she declared.  "Mother, I am going to spend money you left me to make me what you hated!  What delicious irony!" she laughed.

            And so, with a sense of purpose she had never known before, the woman drew circles around pieces of equipment she saw advertised in the magazines.  A few hours and a dozen phone calls later, she suddenly realized how hungry she was.  It was eleven o'clock.  She had been so intent she had forgotten breakfast.  Hungry as she was, promises of delivery in less than a week's time made her so nervous she had a hard time sitting still long enough to eat.

            But she did, and having food in her belly calmed her, and as she sat having tea, dreaming about what she would become, she realized two things: she had no place to put the equipment except the basement, and once it arrived, she knew she could never carry it downstairs herself.   Thoughts of those things made her anxious.  I can clean the basement and make room myself, but who will help me get it downstairs?   "I must quiet myself", she said.  "First I will make the basement ready.  While I am doing that, an idea about the second problem may occur to me."

            Hers was a large basement, underlying the whole of her large Victorian house.  After a half-day's work, she had cleared a fifty by fifty-foot space by pushing the boxes against the walls.  And as she hoped, midway through the job a solution to the second problem had occurred to her.  Elisabeth's neighbor to the south was a single man with whom she had only a nodding acquaintance, even though he had lived next door for twenty years.  It was he who popped into her mind as she wrestled with the boxes full of papers.  "He will be willing", she puffed, brushing the dust from her hands.  "He has offered to help me with heavy lifting before when Mother and I were in need.  I will ask him when he comes home from work this afternoon."   

            At four o'clock Elisabeth heard her neighbor's car.  Peeking through the curtain, she saw him get out and start up his walk.  Elisabeth rushed out.  "Mr. Taylor" she cried, "do you have a moment?"  The man stopped in his tracks.

            "Please call me Josiah, Elisabeth", he said.  "After all, we've lived next door to each other for two decades!"  He laughed, and she was embarrassed at her unnecessary formality.   

            "Josiah", she began, "I'm expecting a shipment of some heavy things by UPS sometime within the week and I was wondering if it wouldn't be too..."

            "Too much trouble?" he interrupted, finishing her thought.  "I'd be glad to help you in any way I can, you know that.  After all, haven't I indicated my willingness to be of service to you many times?"

            Elisabeth blushed, and didn't know why.  She searched her mind frantically, and found the explanation.  I never noticed how handsome he is, she thought, and then asked herself why she hadn't noticed that before.  Her answer came to her immediately.  It's because I never allowed myself to look at him for more than a few seconds!  How blinded I've been!   

            "Are you OK?"

            "Yes", she answered.  "I'm sorry; my mind was somewhere else for a moment, that's all."  Your mind, Elisabeth, she scolded, was not 'somewhere else'...it was right here, perhaps more 'right here' than it ever has been.  Warmth spread through her loins.

            "Well, let me know when your things arrive, and I'll be more than happy to help you, Elisabeth."  And saying that, he turned and walked to his door.  "Oh!" he said, with his hand on the latch, "keep me in mind if you need anything...anything at all!"  Then he was inside.  His door clicked shut.

            Elisabeth felt as if she was about to faint.  With eyes downcast, she walked inside.  "What a fool I was for allowing Mother to control me so!" she exclaimed, standing in the living room where mother and daughter had spent so many lonely evenings together.  "I never even dated!  I felt guilty if I even so much as looked at a man, thinking that I was obliged to spend my life taking care of the old witch!"  And then she said the words she had dreamed of saying.  "I hate you, Mother!  I always did, and I always will!  And now that you are dead, I shall do as I damn well please!"

            The rest of the evening, Elisabeth's mind was on her neighbor, Josiah Taylor.  He was on her mind as she lay in bed, fighting to sleep.  The memory of his manly shape, his hair, the way he held her gaze, the color of his skin, and thoughts of how he might smell pestered her.  Wonderments and questions came into her mind, and they awakened desire.  I wonder what he would think of me if he knew of my plans to develop my muscles.  Would he like that?  He may be strong himself, for all I know.  He is strong; at least he looks to be.  And he is big, like I remember my father being big.  I wonder if his arms are strong.  I would like to be held in his arms.  I would like to know him intimately...I would like that very much.

            For the first time in years, Elisabeth McClelland allowed herself to weep, longing to know Josiah Taylor as other women knew men.       

            Her melancholy was short-lived, and by the time the UPS truck pulled up three days later, Elisabeth's enthusiasm for her 'project' as she had begun to call it in her mind, had regained its fever pitch.  Out of the house she bounded, nearly colliding with the UPS driver in her haste.  She was glad to see that the truck had a forklift on the back.  The driver unloaded the crates and moved them to the back door.  "That's as far as I can go, ma'am", he said.  "UPS doesn't allow us to enter anyone's house—even if it's to help."

            "Its OK", she said, "I have someone who will help me."  The thought of Josiah helping her made her loins ache.

            "What's in them crates, anyway?  Weights?"

            "Yes", Elisabeth answered, hesitating at first, but then, mindful of her new sense of freedom, "They're for me.  I'm going to be a bodybuilder."

            "Oh yeah?" was the driver's response.  "Well, good for you!  A lot of my women friends lift weights and they say its done wonders for them."  With that, he swung up into the high cab and drove off.  Mother, you couldn't have been more wrong!   

            Elisabeth was surveying the stack of merchandise at her back door when she heard a man's voice shout, "Hey!  Looks like your stuff got here early!"  It was Josiah, standing on his back porch, grinning.  "I'll be over as soon as get out of this suit and tie!"  Warmth began to spread through the woman's loins.

            In less than five minutes, Josiah was at Elisabeth's side, reading the labels out loud.  "Weider, Hammerstrength, Everlast."  He looked into the woman's eyes.  "You know, Elisabeth, I always thought you had great potential for muscular development."

            "You did?"

            "Yep.  It's obvious."

            "It is?"

            "Yeah.  Just look at you.  Anyone with two eyes can see your genetic endowment.  Broad shoulders, narrow waist, and naturally muscled arms and legs.  You're just muscles waiting to happen!"   

            Elisabeth blushed.  "You seem to know a lot about bodybuilding."

            "Well, I've been lifting for over thirty years.  A person's bound to learn a thing or two in that time!" he laughed.  Hearing that, she took her first real look at her neighbor.  Even though they had been side by side for fifteen minutes or more, it was only then that Elisabeth realized he was wearing faded jean shorts, a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, and tennis shoes.  As if she had been blind and then had suddenly been given sight, she saw the breadth of his shoulders, the depth of his chest, and the size of his arms.  Oh, my God, she thought, look at those arms!  His biceps are as big as softballs!

            "Well then", Josiah said.  "Let's break open these crates and get your stuff inside.  Where you gonna put it?"

            "In the basement."

            "Cool.  Let's get started!"

            At seven o'clock, the job was done.  "Would you like some supper?" Elisabeth asked.

            "Sure.  Are you sure you feel like cooking?  We could go out...I'll buy."

            "It's no trouble.  I can whip up something in a few minutes.  Do you like fish?" she asked.  "I've got some salmon fillets I can microwave.  It'll only take a few..." and then she stopped, full of fear it was all going too fast, afraid she was pushing her freedom past its breaking point.  She wasn't sure how to behave with a man, and she was exquisitely self-conscious.

            "I'm easy to please", the man said.  "I never eat red meat anyway.  Sounds good to me.  Is there anything I can do?"

            "No", she said.  She felt herself relaxing.  "Just make yourself comfortable.  Oh!" she exclaimed, "you probably want to wash up.  There's a bathroom right around the corner."  Josiah made man noises as he washed, and memories of her father flooded her mind.

            Elisabeth never knew talking to a man could be so easy.  Within minutes after sitting down to supper, she was telling her neighbor about her new sense of freedom and about her 'project'.  He listened attentively and asked how she had decided what kinds of exercises she should do for this and that muscle group.  She told him about the magazines she bought and how carefully she had studied the different programs offered in each.  He said he was impressed with her desire, and when he said 'desire', thoughts of wanting to know him came to her mind.

            Josiah said he would do the dishes.  "You deserve a rest", he had said.  The woman watched him at the sink.  She studied every muscle from his shoulders to his wrists as he scrubbed and dried.  When he finished, he turned, leaned against the sink, folded his arms across his chest and asked, "Would you like me to be your personal trainer?  I'm certified."

            She could only nod.  The thought of Josiah Taylor helping her develop her muscles made speech impossible.

            "Do you mind if I work out with you as well?" he asked.  "I'm tired of going to the gym anyway—it's a hassle—too many distractions.  For one thing, the music's too loud, and I hate standing in line, waiting for somebody who doesn't know what they're doing to finish a set on a machine I need to use."  Elisabeth never heard a word.  She had been trying to imagine what Josiah would look like naked, and she was wet between her legs.  "Would you mind if I worked out with you?" he repeated.  "Hey!  Elisabeth!  Are you in there?"  He was passing his hand in front of her face.

            "Sorry", she apologized.  "My mind was, uh, somewhere else, I guess.  I'm OK."  She felt like an idiot.

            "I've heard that before!" he laughed.  "Anyway, back to the subject.  When do you want to start?"

            "Tomorrow afternoon."

            "I'll come over as soon as I change.  I'm looking forward to seeing your muscles grow, Elisabeth."

            "Please call me 'Elisa'" she said.  I've always wanted to be called 'Elisa', but Mother would never allow it.

            "OK, Elisa.  See you tomorrow."  He took her hand.  She felt its thickness and thought again of her father.

            "I'm looking forward to it, Josiah" she said, and she meant it.  Then he was out the door.

            That night as she lay in bed, fresh impressions of the muscular Josiah Taylor played in her mind.  Pleasuring herself had never been easier.   


End of Part One

Piv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Piv

Part Two


            Josiah Taylor knocked on Elisa's door promptly at four-fifteen.  She had been pacing her living room awaiting his arrival, so when the knock came the door was opened within seconds.  "I take it you're ready!" he laughed.

            "Yes" was the woman's one-word reply.  I've never been readier in all my life.

"Let's go!"  She led the way, hoping he would notice she had no obvious panty lines.  The thong, she had decided, was absolutely necessary.  Besides, she had thought, once she had gotten used to it, I love how the feel of it between my buttocks.

            Going down the stairs she said, "I measured all my parts...I wanted to be able to compare my gains to where I was before I started training."

            "Good idea", he said.  "Can I see?"

            "I wrote everything down on a scrap of paper.  It's over here on my Dad's workbench."

            Josiah ran his finger down the list of figures.  "Forearms, eleven inches; upper arms, twelve; chest, thirty-eight; waist, twenty-nine and-a-half; hips, thirty-seven; thighs, nineteen; calves, fifteen; ankles, nine."  He looked her up and down.

            "Is there something wrong?"         

            "Quite the opposite, Elisa.  These are impressive measurements, especially since you've never worked out...you haven't, have you?"

            "No."  I wish I had been allowed to.

            "I'm especially impressed by the size of your chest and calves", he said.  "You have wonderful symmetry."  Then he was silent for a moment.  Then he said, "OK.  Let's begin with a basic routine of six or seven exercises.  After your muscles are accustomed to that routine, we'll add more specific exercises."

            Two hours later, her limbs were shaking.  "That was a 'basic routine'?  I can hardly move.  In fact, I don't think I can climb the stairs!"

`           "If you can't, I'll carry you!" 

            "Would you, Josiah?" she pleaded histrionically.

            They both laughed.

            "Ahh, you can make it", he said.  "I believe in you, Elisa."

            She thought of her thong again as she led the way upstairs.  Jesus, she thought, I bet he can see the sweat in my crack!  And having though that, she thought, Those are words Mother wouldn't approve of!  And then she was angry.  Damn you!  You're nagging me from the grave!  Well, she thought, full of resolve, fuck you, Mother!  And fuck you again!  I'll bloody well think whatever words I like, and to hell with you!

            At the back door, Josiah said, "Rest for one day, Elisa.  We'll do the same routine day after tomorrow."  And he went out.   

            Elisa was so fatigued she nearly went to sleep in the bath.  The feel of freshly-washed sheets and a glass of wine finished her.  She was asleep five minutes after the last drop touched her lips.

            Moments after she fell asleep, Elisa's eyes began to move under her lids and her mouth twitched like a baby's, sleeping in its mother's arms.  She dreamt about a beach in Argentina; she saw the swells in the azure sea and the sun blazing down on Josiah—Josiah of the softball-sized biceps and gentle nature. And she dreamt she lay beside him on the sand.  In her dream, she too was muscled, and Josiah's penis stiffed when he ran his hands over her hard contours, and she liked that.

            And she dreamt of her father, watching his daughter and her man from a distance.  In her dream she saw her father smiling, and cried in her sleep.   

Then her dream changed abruptly.  Josiah was in the bed, kissing her, running his fingers through her hair, his hands everywhere; the small of her back, her breasts, her hips.  And she was wild as an animal, kissing him with a passion she never knew she could muster.

And her hands, too, were everywhere—on his buttocks, holding his penis, caressing his face, tracing the line of his jaw, clutching at his hair.  She licked his mouth and she smelled him in her dream, he smelled like sweat, the sea, and faraway places.  And they turned end for end and she took him in her mouth, and he took her in his.

She threw off the sheet in her sleep, writhing with pleasure as her passion rose.  She came like the ocean swells she dreamt of earlier, taking him inside her again and again, crying out in her sleep, coming more completely than she ever permitted when she was awake.

The bed was wet with her, and she quieted, shivering.  Still asleep, she reached down for the sheet and pulled it tight around her chin.

The object of Elisa's dream was not asleep.  He was sitting at his kitchen table, thinking thoughts.  For the twenty years he had been her neighbor, Elisa had played in Josiah's mind.  And that night, strong thoughts of her visited him.  "She is not Elisabeth", he said out loud.  "Now she is 'Elisa'—a woman abloom with confidence, pacing like a lioness; she is not Elizabeth, the woman living in her mother's house, plagued by a gang of doubts.  She is beginning to break out of the box her mother kept her in, and I am happy.  I have waited years for this day."



In twelve months, Elisa had become more of what she had longed to be than she thought possible.  Josiah had been right in his assessment of her potential—Elisa of the "genetic endowment", as Josiah had first observed, had become Elisa of the broad shoulders and muscled limbs.  And she had let her hair down, too.  Previously, at the insistence of her mother, she had kept it bound in a tight, unflattering bun.  Now her hair was as free as Elisa herself, and had become a great thick mane of dark wavy tresses streaked with gray.

     The supplements Josiah had suggested had invigorated her spirits as much as they had help her put on muscle.  Josiah had shown her how to pose so she could see for herself how rapidly she was developing.  She often said "I am becoming what I wanted", as she stared at her reflection in her full-length mirror.  But as she admired herself on the anniversary of her first workout, she saw a new thing.  As she had on every other morning, she saw Elisa the strong, Elisa the new; Elisa the confident, Elisa of the steady gaze, Elisa the proud woman who was finally coming into her own.  But the new thing she saw in the mirror that morning was a woman who had fallen in love with Josiah Taylor.

     She had felt it coming on, of course.  Each afternoon as they sweated together over weights, Elisa stared at Josiah's muscles as they contracted and relaxed with his efforts.  The sight made a new thought come into her mind.  His penis would be like his a muscle, pushing its way inside me and pulling out again, over and over.  At times, this new thought made her feel like she would faint, and that frightened her.  When she would sit down, her head swimming with the idea, Josiah would sit beside her, his hand on her shoulder, and ask if she was feeling alright.  She would always answer yes, and say that she only needed to sit down for a bit.  "Better drink some Gatorade, Elisa" he would say.           

"You're right", she would answer.  And having had a drink, would take her turn at lifting.  And thoughts about Josiah's kindness and gentle nature would roll through her mind.

As the months had passed, Josiah's solicitude had become more important to Elisa than his body.  And as that had happened, memories of her father had arisen in her mind.  And those memories had in turn provoked a realization: I have felt empty ever since my father died.  Now, I feel a new feeling is filling the emptiness.

     The thoughts that Josiah had been having were not new.  For years, he had been thinking of the woman, but whereas his earlier thoughts had been of the Elizabeth of old, who was owned by her mother, now his thoughts were of Elisa the free, Elisa the strong, Elisa the woman who was coming into her own.  And like the woman, he too had dreams.         He dreamt of running his hands over Elisa's muscles, and in his dreams, they felt like hard rubber under silk.  Josiah's dreams of Elisa made his penis harden and he would awaken and wish she was beside him.

Pleasuring himself had been easy enough with thoughts of Elizabeth the old playing in his mind, but thoughts of Elisa the newly-muscled made it as easy as it had been when he was nineteen.   

 

As Elisa showered that morning, she thought of Josiah, and thought I will tell him today.  As she worked on her client's accounts, she thought I will tell him today.  And as she showered, she thought the thought again—I will tell him today.

That same morning, Josiah had awakened with a thought on his mind.  I will tell Elisa I have loved her for years, and I will tell her when she opens the door to let me in.  He had known she was her mother's prisoner, and had contented himself with loving her secretly.  But now, her mother was gone, and Elisa was free.  And a year of seeing Elisa's muscles grow had brought his feelings to a boil.  Josiah the man had grown frustrated.  I have spent too many months aching for her caress, and I have stolen too many glances at her over dinner, wondering if she has similar feelings.   "I am tired of postponing the inevitable", he said.  "I will tell her everything, and I will tell her today!" he declared.

     Elisa was still in an accounting frame of mind after she finished her last client's work.  "I will measure my limbs and compare the new measurements to those I took before I started training", she mused.  The old scrap of paper still lay on her father's workbench, and the tape measure was still in the drawer.  "I will measure myself upstairs", she declared, and scaled the stairs.  At the top of the stairs, it occurred to her how easy that climb had been.  "Twelve months ago, I would have been puffing, trying to catch my breath!"  And having said that, she thought of Josiah.  He will be proud of me when he sees these new numbers, she thought, as she took out a new piece of ledger paper and readied her tape.   She laid the old scrap down and transposed the old figures onto the fresh paper.

            Forearms, eleven inches; upper arms, twelve; chest, thirty-eight; waist, twenty-nine and-a-half; hips, thirty-seven; thighs, nineteen; calves, fifteen; ankles, nine.  "OK", she said aloud.  "Now for my anniversary measurements."

            "Forearms, thirteen inches; upper arms, seventeen; chest, forty-two; waist, twenty-six; hips, thirty-seven; thighs, twenty-two; calves, eighteen; and ankles, still nine."  Her heart had beaten faster with each successive assessment.  She sat heavily in her office chair.  "My God, I've gained a total of nineteen inches of solid muscle in six months!"  She jumped up and ran to the bathroom scale.  "One hundred ninety pounds!  And my waist is three-and-a-half inches smaller!"  She ran through the house with excitement.  I can't wait to tell Josiah!  I hope he is pleased.  No, I want him to be pleased.  No!  She thought at last.  The plain truth is: I want him to love me. 

       

"I must not appear overly excited", Elisa said out loud as she looked through her closet.  She had phoned Josiah at work and proposed that they skip that afternoon's workout.  "Let's go out for dinner tonight", she had said.  There had been a pause after she said that and she had worried he might balk at the idea.  After all, she had thought later, it did sound as if I was asking him out.  We have been out together before, but my idea sounded more like an offer of a real date.  But to her relief, he had agreed, saying he would like that very much, and that he would stop over at six.

At five forty-five, Elisa slipped on her little black dress, her black pumps, pulled her thick hair back with a silver barrette, and applied her reddest lipstick.  She had no way of knowing it, and in truth if she were told so she would have denied it, but by selecting these particular things she had made herself a seductress.       

Elisa's clock struck six.  She recognized Josiah's knock—he always knocked three times.  Her heart jumped into her mouth.  She drew in a long, shuddering breath and opened the door.  Josiah rushed in and immediately took her in his arms.  "Elisa", he began, "I will burst if I don't say this.  I love you and I have loved you for years."  And then he kissed her on the mouth.  Elisa the new, the confident; Elisa the woman who was coming into her own, kissed Josiah as if she was the first woman kissing the first man.

     And then she pulled back.  She held the man by his shoulders and she said, "And I, Josiah, I too will burst if I don't say I love you.  Look at me Josiah", she said then, stepping back and pirouetting.  "Look at me...look at what I have become, not just in body, but in spirit.  Josiah, I am so grateful."

"Elisa, you don't owe me any..." the man started.

"Shh...", she said, putting her finger to his lips, "if it weren't for you, I would not look like I do today, nor would I know who I truly am: a woman who shares the same desires as other women, a woman who wants to know a man like other women know men.  And the man I want to know in that way is you."

And after a moment she kissed him again.  And after she had held her mouth to his for a moment she pulled back and looked at him and said, "Josiah, it is what I want." 

"You shall have it", said Josiah.


The End