⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Becca Brant: The Girl-Stud Next Door

Started by mrshhh, May 05, 2020, 03:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

Holy crap! What an incredible read! I believe everything that could be said about your work has been and better than I ever could so I will take the easy way out and simply say "ditto".

wowser1016


Hardslammer

I can't believe I missed this, so glad I found it. The intensity in your stories is just so amazing to read! 
Just when you think a plateu has been reached, *boom* there comes another shockingly delightful surprise  :-*
:rock: :thanks:

bicepboy

Just seeing this. It's a fabulous work. Hits so many notes. Very exciting to read. Thank you for doing this service to humanity.  :bravo:

Maestro

What a fantastic story!!! You are the Shakespeare of female muscle. I could read your work from now 'til doomsday and still want to read more.
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and skill. Wishing you all good things.

Maestrojb

blkxltng

This girl is scary strong. Great work!

Lupus753

This looks to be just as good as your other material. Please continue it.

astro93

Great story. Some have others stories by mrshhh, i wanted the club (3 parts)

RobDubya

QuoteGreat story. Some have others stories by mrshhh, i wanted the club (3 parts)

Posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login