LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I wrote a Tampermonkey script for the SessionGirls.com website

Started by session_safe, May 17, 2026, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

Guys,

I created a new TamperMonkey script that overlays the REAL REVIEW of the a particular session girl right above the "reviews" section on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. You know, so we can all get an HONEST critique of the sessiongirl (Jennifer Thomas does not allow negative reviews on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. . .). It's basically a summation of what is stated on the ****** and saradas forums. And the full review is available at the click of a button:



Any feedback would be appreciated. Or any other suggestions, maybe I can program it in.

You can install tampermonkey here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And my Tampermonkey script, you can install my script by pressing the "raw" button here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want to browse real reviews through a web browser, you can also do so here: https://www.*****.org/

*Note: this script is not written or endorsed by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, it's written by "some guy".*

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Piv

Honestly impressed by the dedication to turning forum drama into software engineering.

Next update: integrated star ratings, booking calendar, and Steve's Certified Honest Review™ badge.

Why not stop wasting your time trying to revive the dead SessionSafe project and just build your own session-girl listing site already? Then you can advertise it on Saradas.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly impressed by the dedication to turning forum drama into software engineering.

Next update: integrated star ratings, booking calendar, and Steve's Certified Honest Review™ badge.

Why not stop wasting your time trying to revive the dead SessionSafe project and just build your own session-girl listing site already? Then you can advertise it on Saradas.

I am experimenting with new ideas and I will have more features coming soon.

I can do a wb270 listing site, I suppose. But it's hard for me to garner network effects. It's trivial to program, though. But I doubt girls will flock to it, my reputation is so bad.

Saradas will not let me advertise with them. I can't have any links to ******, that's why.

I'm flattered that you were impressed. Thank you.