⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Diva from Miami

Started by HartfordWhalersFan, December 24, 2025, 02:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartfordWhalersFan

Has anyone had a session with Diva. I believe she is fairly new to the session wrestling scene. I recently sent her an email requesting a session. In her reply, she requested references, a 50 percent deposit and the remaining balance to be paid 48 hours before our session. I have never paid the entire session fee in advance before. Should I take the chance and agree to her financial terms?


FBBMW

Unless someone is well known with reviews, it would be very risky to pay in full.     

And the well known SG's rarely ask for payment in full.   

If it's her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   she appears serious about sessions.   
       

HartfordWhalersFan

Yeah. That's Diva's profile on Session Girls. She quoted me a price of $550 per hour. I requested a one hour session.

wrestlebrett

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a session with Diva. I believe she is fairly new to the session wrestling scene. I recently sent her an email requesting a session. In her reply, she requested references, a 50 percent deposit and the remaining balance to be paid 48 hours before our session. I have never paid the entire session fee in advance before. Should I take the chance and agree to her financial terms?

I have sessioned with her once. Before the session, she was sending me ridiculously high prices, like 3-4x what other girls were asking. She did not ask for all of it up front. I told her that I wanted to session but her prices were out of line. She came down and while she was higher than most, it was much closer to the average.

She was a very good session. She is a blue belt and pretty strong. We were close in strength but I am not trained and she dominated because of that. I'd recommend her as I had a good session and no issues, but the initial contact was a bit awkward.