LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Authors: [mscllver 1+2/ helplesscase 3+4] A Strong Wife | #WIP

Started by cwmoss, April 05, 2015, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fan.fit

This is one of my most favorite stories, I have been sitting for a lot hours translating it to my language. Watching my own wife grow stronger and more muscular is the greatest event of my life. Its's a pity that I didn't come across such a wife myself. Stories when the wife slowly begins to slowly get stronger than the husband are the best. I'm looking for such stories everywhere.


fan.fit

This is one of my most favorite stories, I have been sitting for a lot hours translating it to my language. Watching my own wife grow stronger and more muscular is the greatest event of my life. Its's a pity that I didn't come across such a wife myself. Stories when the wife slowly begins to slowly get stronger than the husband are the best. I'm looking for such stories everywhere.

taoschild

If it's okay with the original author; I wouldn't mind editing this and adding a few scenes. 
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bluerondo


jhunter

Thank you for the collected work, keep up the good work.

Eliasot7


jhunter


Eliasot7

 8) that would be amazing to have both a following of the story aswell as the wife point of view!! 😍

lurker1000

This is by far one of my favorite stories. Can anyone continue it!?

ope009

This is one amazing story! Too bad it's not finished :( would've loved to see more

wowser1016

I've always loved this story and it would be great if someone would continue it. Thanks for posting it.

Joost

me 2. Iff anybody can make a new part... would be great.

bufffuta123

I don't know man... the 3rd and 4th installments even if technically 'unofficial' somewhat ruin the story the second one ended on for me. Carol goes from being an understanding wife to an overly domineering one that stops caring as much about her submissive husband. And the husband starts slipping into the usual submissive and command following partner that a lot of these stories turn into. Just my opinion, would have preferred the more 'equal' ending of the second part continue cause I'm a bit tired of this trope. And it's just sad to me,at least after seeing it around more than a few times seeing the dude just get knocked down peg after peg slowly till he's completely subservient

Joost

Would anybody please make a new chapter on Carols story? Iff you need any inspiring idea's , send a message below