⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

KandyLegs

Started by cjones, October 16, 2020, 12:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the great,dark-haired   FBB ,noticed as "KandyLegs" also active in the session scene
-is listed in "Sessiongirls"platform
(besides being active as posting clips ( quite adult content,very sensual....)

has had anyone to share an experience with her......?

As you can see, Kandylegs has plenty of good reviews and plenty of muscle.   
She is fun and probably does what you want.   


hwillish

I have been doing sessions going back into the early 2000's and have most recently met Kandy.  Without a doubt, she is waaaay up there on my list of favorite session ladies >:D :-*  Just saying....

clay99

She is doing double sessions with the legendary Debra D'Andrea

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is doing double sessions with the legendary Debra D'Andrea

That is in Debra's city.   Maybe Kandy can get Debra traveling again.  She is older, but will still sell out.   
I think she does travel if you pay for her trip.   

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is doing double sessions with the legendary Debra D'Andrea

That is in Debra's city.   Maybe Kandy can get Debra traveling again.  She is older, but will still sell out.   
I think she does travel if you pay for her trip.

Got quoted some crazy prices. I hope she shoots content with Debra, gosh I miss those old massmuscle, ironbelles, athena2 type videos

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is doing double sessions with the legendary Debra D'Andrea

I wish I was there with them. We'd make some classic clips for y'all

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is doing double sessions with the legendary Debra D'Andrea

I wish I was there with them. We'd make some classic clips for y'all

You should collab with Debra bet she wouldn't charge you a lot to create content, you'd probably have to travel to her.

tyronecode

I had some great sessions with Debra back in the day when she'd come to BWI.