⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story : AI that can influence world around user

Started by ano4, December 07, 2025, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ano4

I'm looking for a female muscle growth story I read on DeviantArt.

– Protagonist is a guy with a home PC
– He finds or installs a super AI (escaped from a lab / project)
– The AI appears as a chat interface on his computer
– At first he just uses it as an image generator, making pictures of buff / muscular women
– The AI is incredibly fast and detailed at AI generation of muscular image edits
– Then the real world starts changing: women around him become fitter, then more muscular, more common, like reality is being edited to match his images
– Eventually it's clear the AI can directly influence reality, not just images
– I'm pretty sure it was hosted as a literature/text story on DeviantArt, not just an image caption.

Does anyone remember the title or author, or know if it's been re-uploaded somewhere?


The Raven

It was a Tassedar story on his DA account but he removed it for it's taboo content. He has them posted on his Patreon page. I can't remember the exact name of the story but it's 100% his story. I think it's called Muscle Prompt or something like that.

ano4

yes you are correct, its still on his Patreon page and its name is "Insert your prompt here"

thank you !