Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emma Switch

Started by chloe, November 15, 2016, 10:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

SessionGirls will NOT get sued for what is stated on SessionSafe, the two are completely different websites. You're giving excuses and you know it.

Also, there IS evidence that Emma Switch is a man. Did you even read the report on her? Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally, *** banned me for no good reason. I was reporting scammers on his site, then he banned me. I created a new email account on malevs*** and he banned me again.

- Steve

PS This message is probably a puppet account owned by emma switch. Saradas, can you check to see if this IP address came from chicago area? If so, it's probably from emma switch, it has her writing style.


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SessionGirls will NOT get sued for what is stated on SessionSafe, the two are completely different websites. You're giving excuses and you know it.

If sessiongirls is actively linked to and actively utilizes sessionsafe as their scammers section, there could be a case made.  Not giving an excuse, giving a potential reason.

Quote
Also, there IS evidence that Emma Switch is a man. Did you even read the report on her? Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have read it.  It still doesn't prove anything one way or the other. 

Quote
Finally, *** banned me for no good reason. I was reporting scammers on his site, then he banned me. I created a new email account ***** and he banned me again.


- Steve

He banned you.  As the owner/moderator of the board he doesn't really need to give you reason.  You admit here that he did ban you and then you started another account with another address.  Which is why your most recent account was banned. 

Quote
PS This message is probably a puppet account owned by emma switch. Saradas, can you check to see if this IP address came from chicago area? If so, it's probably from emma switch, it has her writing style.

A puppet account?  Now you are really reaching.  I am open that I am a male that lives in Las Vegas, and does sessions.  You are really strecthing it on this one bud.
Yo.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you look at the last few pages that session safe turned this into a witch hunt for Emma's born gender and bringing sessiongirls into it. 

This is not the case. What we are discussing here involves someone who was assigned male at birth and later transitioned to female, but is presenting themselves as a cisgender woman. People seeking private sessions have the right to know the truth, that they are actually engaging with someone who was born male. This is misleading and constitutes a form of scam.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

session_safe

Emma Switch is clearly male and admits to it in the documentary. Case closed.

Also, Jen can't be sued for what is stated on another website. The judge said so. I've had court cases where I linked to another website, and that website happened to post something that was wrong. The judge clearly stated "the website that points to the slanderous website is not liable". I then said "but other people on the internet said otherwise". And the judge responded "Well, people on the internet are full of shit".

Gavel.


Bulklover

Well, that was an interesting read. lol
Life sucks and then you die.

tjaa-se

Bernie1212's another save-a-ho who thinks he knows it all.

Sometimes these guys get full of themselves. He needs a reality check.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Emma Switch refuses to take a XX chromosome test, that I will gladly pay for.

Show the receipt for the $75,000.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And of course, you're a loyal fanboy of Jennifer Thomas too, right?

Yes, I am. Because she actually works, providing a service I get to enjoy for free. She should never, ever communicate with that person again. Short of an arms'-length agreement netting a minimum of $200,000/year in ad revenue to her, nothing can make it worth having him in her life. That's obviously her call to make, but viewers see only cost, no benefit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Emma Switch refuses to take a XX chromosome test, that I will gladly pay for.

> Show the receipt for the $75,000.

There is no receipt because I did not pay it. I will gladly pay Emma's XX chromosome test. With common sense conditions, like I have to make sure he's the one who is taking the test, which I have to physically see him take the test. And I have to see the test results straight from the lab. I will publish the results on my website and admit wrongdoing if he's able to do that simple task.


session_safe

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

"Emma",

It seems you and I are have differences on whether you are actually
trasgender or not. I have offered, several times, to prove your claim
with a simple test, which I will pay for. Yet you don't take it.
Another proposal I am offering is this:

Mediation.

LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! Under these terms:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . I will be nice and add
$1,000 to my deposit. So you will receive an extra $1,000 in the event
that you win. And I will post the independent opinion on social media.
I am even willing to do "2 out of 3" if that makes you feel better.
And if the mediator sides with you, I will take the claim off my
website and finally shut up about this.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=/rTb
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Zenzen

I'm absolutely certain Christopher and Nono would rather audition for a survival show by sprinting barefoot across flaming, glass-covered terrain than spend a whole five minutes in an actual lab. After all, nothing terrifies them more than a reality check one whiff of real evidence and their entire house-of-cards confidence collapses like wet tissue paper.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

session_safe

What's insane about this is that there are sessiongirls out there that actually think "Emma" was born female! Jennifer included!

I don't get it. . .

session_safe

Guys,

Just to let you know, I made another attempt at reconciling with "Emma". I wrote her this:


Since this seems to be a controversial topic, I am offering a mediation session. I am willing to take time out of my busy schedule to fly out to you if you are willing to go to mediation with me. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! You can answer back here publicly at one of these links:

https://www.*****.com/r/Sessionwrestling/comments/1ozodyg/on_open_letter_to_emma_switch/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


---

She refuses to see the mediator with me. I even offered to put an extra $1,000 to my deposit so he earns an easy $1,000 for all of an hours worth of time if she wins. But she refuses, much like Jennifer Thomas.

This whole situation can be resolved in literally an hour, but they dont' want to cooperate, even with a $1,000 incentive.

Piv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys,

Just to let you know, I made another attempt at reconciling with "Emma". I wrote her this:


Since this seems to be a controversial topic, I am offering a mediation session. I am willing to take time out of my busy schedule to fly out to you if you are willing to go to mediation with me. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! You can answer back here publicly at one of these links:

https://www.*****.com/r/Sessionwrestling/comments/1ozodyg/on_open_letter_to_emma_switch/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


---

She refuses to see the mediator with me. I even offered to put an extra $1,000 to my deposit so he earns an easy $1,000 for all of an hours worth of time if she wins. But she refuses, much like Jennifer Thomas.

This whole situation can be resolved in literally an hour, but they dont' want to cooperate, even with a $1,000 incentive.

Steve, there's no need to spend additional time on this. I followed up with Alina Usurelu, and she confirmed that Emma Switch is a transgender woman.





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The project is grounded in inclusivity and queer perspectives. Several collaborators from the LGBTQIA+ community are involved. Among the performers, one identifies as a transgender woman, one as non-binary, and another as gender-fluid.


Performers: Alina Lupeș, Andrei Iulian Popescu, Cabiria Morgenstern, Denisa Ruxandra Anastasiu, Nono Pessoa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A few key points where that shows up:

  • It talks about "sexual and gender identities" (not just sexuality), which signals that transgender and nonbinary experiences are within the scope.

  • The team gathered real stories from 30 people of different ages and identities, so that likely includes LGBTQ+ and transgender perspectives.

  • The installation aims to erase binary thought and highlight fluidity in identity — language strongly connected with trans and nonbinary discourse.






Don't Bite Your Tongue


+          A research about perceptions of sexuality, ours and others'

+          An invitation to auto-reflect on the discourse of sexual identity

+          A performative installation which constructs a revealing perspective on sexuality


"Don't Bite Your Tongue" investigates the perceptions around sexuality through collecting personal stories, creating contexts of auto-reflection and questioning the filters that we have and those we don't during the discovery of our sexual and gender identities.

Where do we learn from about sex? How do we gaze at and listen to our body? How do we act and react to our sexual desires? How do we communicate them to our partners? What kind of language do we use in communicating them? What are the stories about sex that attract us and why? How do we shape our bodies and identities in relation to what we are told by others?

These are questions which we are asking ourselves, but we also want to ask you. They are questions to which we aim to find the most diverse answers. They are questions which help us to get to know ourselves better and to become more conscious of the similarities and differences between our intimate experiences and emotions. The answers and stories which we discover in the process will be explored through body, image and sound by an artistic team made up of: a visual artist, a choreographer, 5 performers, a sound designer and a scenographer, all of whom will create an auto-reflexive performative space. During the documentation process we have also invited a researcher, a psycho-therapist and artistic consultants to support the creative process and communicate with the public.

"Don't Bite Your Tongue" will result in different modes of artistic representation: a performative installation in which the theme is explored through text, sound, image, body and object; a dance film in which body parts will become characters talking about sex and a booklet with collected stories about sexuality.

The DBYT installation is a space that challenges spectators to normalize the public discourse on sexuality and erases the boundaries of binary thought through a fluid narrative thread that exposes the common and natural human need to seek sexual intimacy. The central element of the DBYT installation is a hybrid structure, a mix between human and plant, whose branches invite spectators in 5 intimate spaces to discover stories about sexuality. Each branch has a unique, fluid and unknown identity. The viewer can discover these identities through sight, hearing, touch, smell or direct communication. These intimate spaces allow viewers to mirror and question their own sexuality in relation to the sensory experience discovered inside. The second part of the installation is a white wall with multiple valences, it either absorbs and challenges the identities of the performers, or it gives them the opportunity to express their sexual experiences. The completely white space and the hybrid forms arouse the curiosity of the spectators and assure them that, regardless of the desires and fantasies of each of us, sexuality and the need for intimacy come from a natural, normal, pure place. * The stories you will discover in the installation are real and were collected by the DBYT team through anonymous interviews from 30 people of different ages and identities.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve, there's no need to spend additional time on this. I followed up with Alina Usurelu, and she confirmed that Emma Switch is a transgender woman.

The issue is is that I made a contrat with Jennifer Thoma that if I paid for the expenses of the 2023 SessionGirls event, I get a link to my website from SessionGirls. I ended up paying $30,000 for this event (budget originalyl $10,000). Well, I paid the $30,000 in good faith and then Jennifer put my link in for a month and tookit down because she claims that Emma Switch is a "real woman". I literally lost all my incoming traffic to my site over this! And the contract is here in case she tells you "Steve is such a liar!": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login