Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee

Started by lix4fbbs, April 22, 2009, 06:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lix4fbbs

Hey, I'm Mark-- er, John. John Smith.
This place is wonderland!
I just stumbled into this VIP Area, by way of PayPal (wish I had earned the points but was kinda in a hurry!), already finding the section that's right up my alley.
And since we've all met or are anxious to meet a few of these god-given ladies on tour, I wanted to get others' thoughts on who they believe is strongest woman they've ever sessioned with.
Scissors. Lifts. Pure power. Any gauge of strength you consider.
Or, if you're on the cusp of jumping the session broom, who do you think would be strongest?

Having just been put through my paces most recently by Dominique Danger and Jana, and both times feeling their devastating pressure in my head for 3 days afterward, I would almost have to put their leg power far beyond anything I've ever felt. Even more, Dominique could lift my 250 lbs. legs-over-shoulders at her leisure.
Yet Isabelle from Wrestling Abondance  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login outmuscled them -- and me! Stongest scissors. Best overpowering wrestler. Lifts. Everything.
I'm curious to see what other sessioneers think.

Also, has anyone here ever sessioned with my all-time heartthrob and heroine, Doughdee Marie?
I'm eager to hear about her.
I will never be dissuaded from the belief that for her relatively significant amount of time in the femuscle "underground" she was as influential and transformative as any competitor or personality in the sport.
To boot, as hellaciously sexy in body and attitude as any woman, period.

thanks


liftcarryfan

link didn't work which Isabelle  is it?

I have had great sessions with debra d andrea, she lifted me 210 pounds pretty easy and did a reverse scissors lift with BJ on me! greatest session ever...  Tazzie was strong first session i had with her, she lifted me like a baby but next 2 sessions she was pretty weak!

lix4fbbs

Oops! Newbie mistake.
abondancewrestling.com

I've thought about a session with Debra D'Andrea, figuring that she has very few, if any, limits.
But I generally prefer the bigger, meatier ladies -- Tazzie (who was more sensual than strong, with no complaints from me!), Gabi (hot like Tazzie, but kinda tepid scissors), Dominique, etc.
Maybe one day I'll take the chance on someone who doesn't top out over two bills in the offseason!

tkotom200

For me, I would have to say Jennifer Kennedy, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lix4fbbs

How was Jennifer K.?
I've been considering a session with her, but she rarely travels and does business through an agency -- two iffy prospects for me.
But one thing I really dig: her HUGE, curvy muscles!

tkotom200

Personally, Jen K. was great!  She is one of the very few gals that can lift me on her shoulders as I am a big guy.  Also, as she was an exotic dancer in the past, she certainly knows how to flex and tease..  She does rarely travel, true, but only does business thru Cheryl for the first session.  After that (assuming she likes you), you can get her email/phone directly.  You also might want to talk to her on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

tkotom200

Thought I should include a few pics of her for reference..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lix4fbbs

thanks for the pics, TK. mucho karma
believe me, I'm VERY familiar with her look. so, so much lushness to <ahem> latch onto.
I'm sort of on a sessions freeze until later in the year (unless, pray to god, Karla Nelson or Tina Lockwood resurface in vintage form... as if!), but I have her high on my priorities list.
she seems to have many similarities with Dominique Danger, who I've met and who possesses hellacious strength.
gotta love them permanently offseason-looking ladies!