Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

Started by fattyfatty, July 23, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

Thanks for the info about Antoinette - do you know if she usually works days or night?

artax

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Runningman

You can call their # 215 467 1980 and hear the lineup

sjf450

A very weak summer for fit/muscular dancers but here are two.   First, Stacy an African American dancer who works at Titilations in Bloomfield.   Bikini model type, tall with a tiny waist.    Second, Crystal, works at Titilations and the Hitching Post in Patterson.   Somewhat older Brazilian with a hard wellness type body.

Runningman

Perfect fit stripper legs. This is what I constantly looking for and I consider incredibly sexy - nearly perfect:

sjf450

Back at AJ's in Seacaucus.   Saw Elena or Alicia muscular Dominican only in area through October works days.   Additionally Sam is back and has clearly been working out.  She works usually Friday and some Saturdays.   She says she works some nights at Lookers in Elizabeth.   Both well worth the trip.

sjf450

Several recent trips to Johnny A's in Patterson.   On day shift see Natalia perfect fit body with a booty that won't quit or Amanda a personal trainer 5'6" 150 pounds of solid muscle.   Also see Liz at night built like a wellness competitor but does not compete.   Check the website as the schedule changes constantly.

artax

Checked out Johnny's A's on a Saturday afternoon- no one real muscular- but several fit dancers with good legs- Crystal - Venezuelan  - nice abs and lower body- Melinda - Brazilian - little bit of muscle- definitely works out- Catarina - Brazilian - lean probably the hardest body that day,  and Vanessa Columbian- lean with nice legs

yellowlevel

Just went to Johnny A's Hitching post.  I came on the recommendation to find Amanda, which she may have been there because there were like 3 girls with visible muscles.  But I was stricken with Paula.  Her name was not on the schedule nor have I ever seen it.  Note I don't come here often at all. But she was visibly muscular, everywhere.  Abs, back, shoulder caps. We are not talking bodybuilder, but she was very muscular.  Big quads and hammy that hang.  Muscles were hard too.  I highly recommend going.  She said she's been working there two years and will be there this Friday.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sjf450

Johnny A's still has many of the ladies mentioned in the previous posts.   Let me add 2 more.   First Graziela, built like a Wellness competitor with alot of tattoos which usually bother me but not on her.   Second, Monica about 5'5 weighs around 130 Brazilian.   Both are worth the trip.   Work days only.   Check the schedule

sjf450

Recent trips to Titilations in Bloomfield there have have been a number of toned or somewhat muscular girls.  None of them approach even physique level but this is the best I have seen recently.    Luna a Brazilian personal trainer.   Gabriella a Columbian personal trainer and thinking of competing in figure.   Carley was a bikini competitor hard body and huge boobs if you like that.   Mary a Russian dancer with a ripped body and nice biceps.  Bella a Columbian with a Wellness type body and Paola from Venezula also a Wellness type body.   Check the schedule

RoddyB

I've got some pics of Gabriella, but I don't know if that's permitted here.