⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Becca Swanson

Started by Del4, February 26, 2025, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

I saw in the last week that Becca Swanson was advertising on IG that she was doing sessions in Phoenix (I think) next month. I don't know if anyone has booked with her, but Hopefully this means that she will be back sessioning more actively.


boyofwinter

If I had never met her I'd be posting after just having dropped a bomb on my calendar for that week. I haven't done that but I hope I'll be able to reconnect with her next month, it'd be great to catch up after 15 years. And on top of the obvious she was a great session at the time as well.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw in the last week that Becca Swanson was advertising on IG that she was doing sessions in Phoenix (I think) next month. I don't know if anyone has booked with her, but Hopefully this means that she will be back sessioning more actively.

Hopefully, she is back doing sessions, what's her current condition on Insta****?  Does she look as big or does she look like she has maintained her strength? 

Makko2

Hi all!
do you have had a session with Becca Swanson recently? I am a lift&carry fan and I wonder what are sessions with a former professional lifter like her.
I live in Italy so I don't think she will tour in Europe, but I at the moment I'd like only to know what she could do with my 63 kg weight...
I imagine her as a sort of maternal but professionally strong attitude.
Let me know if you had previous experiences with her.
Thanks a lot!
Bye

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw in the last week that Becca Swanson was advertising on IG that she was doing sessions in Phoenix (I think) next month. I don't know if anyone has booked with her, but Hopefully this means that she will be back sessioning more actively.

Hopefully, she is back doing sessions, what's her current condition on Insta****?  Does she look as big or does she look like she has maintained her strength?

Difficult to say because the schmoe she married seems to only post AI-manipulated images of her to her social channels now.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw in the last week that Becca Swanson was advertising on IG that she was doing sessions in Phoenix (I think) next month. I don't know if anyone has booked with her, but Hopefully this means that she will be back sessioning more actively.

Hopefully, she is back doing sessions, what's her current condition on Insta****?  Does she look as big or does she look like she has maintained her strength?

Difficult to say because the schmoe she married seems to only post AI-manipulated images of her to her social channels now.

I don't think he's schmoe looks like a big dude, do hate her AI social media accounts. Maybe she does do sessions UTR if you can get a hold of her