⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Does Candy Canary Do Sessions?

Started by Old Surehand, January 12, 2025, 03:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

I just posted a video in the Interview section that answers that question. You can find it hereYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also briefly discusses the session business in general.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


clay99

I don't believe a guy offered her $10K for a session that's ridiculous she's not Vlada Galagan.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe a guy offered her $10K for a session that's ridiculous she's not Vlada Galagan.

I believe he did, just to test her. I don't know what he would do if she called his bluff. I guarantee you he never offered $10,000 to an active session provider.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

VegasAce

I think it was shitty for her to basically say that most sessions are about sex. There are a lot of session providers who don't offer any "extras" and keep their sessions strictly wrestling/muscle worship, and I feel like Candy pretty much glossed over that to imply that most of the time sessions are simply actual sex.

Also, while there are a good amount of bodybuilders who offer sessions, I don't think it's accurate to say that it is "common" among female bodybuilders.

jbeast

I don't know the lady I've seen her pictures for years and know her background: US Air Force veteran, a pastor and devout Christian, mother and competitive bodybuilder. From what I've read on Saradas and on her Insta**** page she has returned to competitive bodybuilding and looks, as always, damned sexy. But ever since I first saw her pictures 15, 20 years ago, based on her bios, I knew she wouldn't do sessions.

But this video comes off as extremely self-serving, and I'm being polite. What immediately came to mind after watching it (thanks for posting) is the line in "Hamlet" by Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." In the play the line is said by Hamlet's mother, commenting on a character in a play they are attending where a woman's declarations of love and fidelity are too excessive and insistent to be credible.

She explains in the video why she is posting that she does NOT do sessions. I believe Candy. Bully for her. But why does she have to throw female bodybuilding under the bus? She claims sessions are common and that "a vast majority" fbbs do, especially "old school" competitors. And the activities that are being offered can include having sex.

Candy's branding, since she first appeared on stage a couple of decades ago as a female bodybuilder, has always been as a Christian with a gorgeous body and is willing to display it on stage in a bikini. Now I'm and old lapsed Catholic and in hearing this video a lot of my childhood training about sex, morality, etc. comes to mind. Here is someone who was or wanted to be a pastor participating in a sport that has, let's face it, calls for the participants to be an exhibitionist for an audience, some of whom are voyeurs. Candy chose a sport where she's on stage in a string bikini leaving little to the imagination of her audience, which is immodest at best, a sin. At worst she could be considered the same as a stripper, centerfold models in Playboy years ago, or worse. With some very conservative religious people, she is committing a Mortal sin every time she performs on stage. (Oh the horror!)

Personally I have no problem with Candy, or any woman, being a bodybuilder... or fbbs that offer sessions as long as they are two consenting adults. I've never been to a live bodybuilding show, but I had my share of sessions and, technically never had the Biblical version of sex in session, intercourse. (Oh, a bit of non-competitive wrestling, muscle worship and role play... just use your imaginations.)

What I do have a problem with is when someone comes up at "holier than thou" and builds themself up, while taking others down. That's what Candy has done. Not to mention, on the top Candy's Insta**** profile (fbbcandycanary) there is an Amazon registry of gifts for fans to buy for her. Some of the items are intimate outfits, similar to what some fbbs and dominatrixes put on their Amazon registries. Another old line comes to mind about this, "You can't have your cake and eat it too." Off the soap box....

e_honda

I agree with what jbeast said.

She's in a sport that requires people to inject themselves with exogenous hormones (most of which are illegal), slip into small bikinis, oil up and display themselves in front of a bunch of people.

Same things goes for the men. Everyone rolls their eyes when Derek Lunsford talks about God in relation to what he's doing.

Old Surehand

You both are implying that she doesn't do sessions because of religious beliefs. The vibe I'm getting from you guys is, "She's too godly to do sessions, yet she's doing all these other ungodly things." I don't believe it has anything to do with that. When she first came unto the scene, she called herself a reverend, had a church, and constantly made references to god. Since this comeback, she's more visible on social media, yet she never refers to any religion or spirituality. I think she just doesn't want to do them. If you're in any religion or group and it affects a decision you make, you're going to refer to that belief as why you made that decision. People who are self righteous, religious or not, condemn any activity they chose not to do. I'm reminded of a discussion about sessions in another forum, where athletes condemned it and also falsely claimed that sessions were a front for prostitution. They even ridiculed some of the men who asked them about sessions.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with what jbeast said.

She's in a sport that requires people to inject themselves with exogenous hormones (most of which are illegal), slip into small bikinis, oil up and display themselves in front of a bunch of people.

Same things goes for the men. Everyone rolls their eyes when Derek Lunsford talks about God in relation to what he's doing.

She reminds me a bit of Stefi Cohen when she talked about why she wouldn't have an Onlyfans account. It's fine to not have an interest in doing that, but she basically worded it in a way that had her looking down on the women who did and implying that she was "better" than them. All the while constantly posting thirst traps and content that she knows garners attention from those with muscular women fetishes.

Her response to that question sounded very self-centered with an aura of superority to it. And of course that was punctuated with the humblebrag of someone offering 10K for her a session and her turning it down (if that ever happened in the first place.)

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with what jbeast said.

She's in a sport that requires people to inject themselves with exogenous hormones (most of which are illegal), slip into small bikinis, oil up and display themselves in front of a bunch of people.

Same things goes for the men. Everyone rolls their eyes when Derek Lunsford talks about God in relation to what he's doing.

She reminds me a bit of Stefi Cohen when she talked about why she wouldn't have an Onlyfans account. It's fine to not have an interest in doing that, but she basically worded it in a way that had her looking down on the women who did and implying that she was "better" than them. All the while constantly posting thirst traps and content that she knows garners attention from those with muscular women fetishes.

Her response to that question sounded very self-centered with an aura of superority to it. And of course that was punctuated with the humblebrag of someone offering 10K for her a session and her turning it down (if that ever happened in the first place.)


The adult industry is low hanging fruit for morally superior types to get on their high horse over. And OF being the biggest thing right now (Used to be p*****b) is fish in a barrel for them
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know the lady I've seen her pictures for years and know her background: US Air Force veteran, a pastor and devout Christian, mother and competitive bodybuilder. From what I've read on Saradas and on her Insta**** page she has returned to competitive bodybuilding and looks, as always, damned sexy. But ever since I first saw her pictures 15, 20 years ago, based on her bios, I knew she wouldn't do sessions.

But this video comes off as extremely self-serving, and I'm being polite. What immediately came to mind after watching it (thanks for posting) is the line in "Hamlet" by Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." In the play the line is said by Hamlet's mother, commenting on a character in a play they are attending where a woman's declarations of love and fidelity are too excessive and insistent to be credible.

She explains in the video why she is posting that she does NOT do sessions. I believe Candy. Bully for her. But why does she have to throw female bodybuilding under the bus? She claims sessions are common and that "a vast majority" fbbs do, especially "old school" competitors. And the activities that are being offered can include having sex.

Candy's branding, since she first appeared on stage a couple of decades ago as a female bodybuilder, has always been as a Christian with a gorgeous body and is willing to display it on stage in a bikini. Now I'm and old lapsed Catholic and in hearing this video a lot of my childhood training about sex, morality, etc. comes to mind. Here is someone who was or wanted to be a pastor participating in a sport that has, let's face it, calls for the participants to be an exhibitionist for an audience, some of whom are voyeurs. Candy chose a sport where she's on stage in a string bikini leaving little to the imagination of her audience, which is immodest at best, a sin. At worst she could be considered the same as a stripper, centerfold models in Playboy years ago, or worse. With some very conservative religious people, she is committing a Mortal sin every time she performs on stage. (Oh the horror!)

Personally I have no problem with Candy, or any woman, being a bodybuilder... or fbbs that offer sessions as long as they are two consenting adults. I've never been to a live bodybuilding show, but I had my share of sessions and, technically never had the Biblical version of sex in session, intercourse. (Oh, a bit of non-competitive wrestling, muscle worship and role play... just use your imaginations.)

What I do have a problem with is when someone comes up at "holier than thou" and builds themself up, while taking others down. That's what Candy has done. Not to mention, on the top Candy's Insta**** profile (fbbcandycanary) there is an Amazon registry of gifts for fans to buy for her. Some of the items are intimate outfits, similar to what some fbbs and dominatrixes put on their Amazon registries. Another old line comes to mind about this, "You can't have your cake and eat it too." Off the soap box....

Spot on. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". I follow her on insta**** and she is opening her legs wide, bending over and doing all sorts of provacative sexy poses, daily. Something is definitely amiss with this woman! Anyway she is well past her prime, so who cares what she thinks