⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

what is too have sex with an fbb

Started by thecure, July 30, 2010, 04:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecure

what is too have sex with an fbb? huge or more fitness type. Any experience or thoughts
what does it feel like?


Gjango

Gettin squashed by a rhinocerous perhaps.

wildfist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is too have sex with an fbb? huge or more fitness type. Any experience or thoughts
what does it feel like?

It depends on temperament of the woman, as well as in a usual life.

nigelw1

i use to live with a very muscular fbb sex was out of this world far better than with a "normal woman" if i could get with another fbb now i would jump at the chance ;D

bygee162

I loved it when my wife used to do bodybuilding. Feeling her strength was a real turn on. Blissful days indeed.

joppe824

my ex was not that big, in terms of muscularity, but she was, and still is, going to the gym frequently and is quite strong. Not sure how much is due to weightlifting, but she was, probably still is, horny as hell and fucking her was simply amazing....if u like a soft body pressed against yours - look elsewhere...but if a rock hard ass...the legs of a goddess...just go for it!!! I would love to get in bed with a woman bigger than my ex
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Powerhugs

The closest experience I ever had to an FBB was with a college girlfriend who was on the volleyball team...She was about my height and built like a brickhouse....kind of an offseason shape but very solid....Sex with her was always fun and I always remember that she used to tell me that I couldn't ever hurt her in bed.....I never really tried...the best was rolling around and play wrestling with her....