Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Celia Tuñón Chueca

Started by Timmon, June 23, 2025, 03:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

2025 NPC Worldwide Empro Classic Pro Qualifier, Women's Physique 1st, Figure Overall Winner, Earned Pro Card

Celia posing to Manhatten Transfer. Even with todays tiny free posing segment ( compared to golden age contests ) the right music can get you noticed by judges and audience alike. It helps to have a knock out physique as well, but
" No one ever lost a contest by posing too well".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

This footage shows Celia during mandatory poses
in Women's Physique - and she nails every second
of it. Powerful, graceful, perfectly in control. 👌

● 💥@emproclassic 🇪🇦

Moments later, she steps out again... this time in
the Figure division. What a transformation. What
a talent. Everything was on point - music, stage
presence, precision. Just stand up and applaud. 👏


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS