⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Berry Chronicles: Desire for Mass

Started by The Raven, February 16, 2025, 06:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

A Desire for Mass: A Muscle Berry story

Part 1

I was a little girl, not even old enough for puberty, when I discovered my dream. I was at comic book store with all the kids around my age. As the boys were looking for their favourite heroes, I found my ideals, my idols. She Hulk. Wonder Women. Big Barda. Muscular woman. The more I saw them, the more I wanted IT. A desire that evolved into an obsession as I got older.

I spent the better part of my teenage years in school and local gyms or doing research on exercise and muscle development. I quickly learnt that as a girl, my goal would be hard if not impossible. By the time I was 16, I was already considering the use of PEDs. I decided against there use at such a young age. Probably the most sensible decision I made as a teenager. I'd already grown some visible muscles by then which helped me quell my growing obsession. But it was never enough.

By the time I got to college, depression was starting to set in. I should have been happy with my elite crossfit level physique. But I wasn't. My dreams were only getting further away and the temptation of pharmaceuticals was growing ever stronger. And it was just before my 20th birthday, that I was inspired again.

The new youngest ever Mr Olympia, James Coleman, winning the title 2 days after his 23rd birthday. Bigger than any competitor ever to compete before, and it wasn't even close. I'd heard stories and rumours online about this modern day muscled goliath, even saw a couple of bad quality images from other shows. But it was his Mr Olympia winning performance that set both my imagination, and my libido, on fire.

Thinking back on it now, I pretty much became his stalker. But I needed to know his secret. I followed every part of his career and even started to use his supplement range. That fact I was growing again for the first time in years, drove my fanaticism even further.

I graduated college and got myself a shitty office job, when I heard the news. He was retiring from bodybuilding. I was devastated. Normally some one like him would have started a gym but the only thing affiliated with him was his supplement business. CM Berry. I even applied for a job with them, but was told they weren't hiring at that time.

It was several months later, I heard he was doing some guest posing and a fan signing event at an expo on the other side of the country. I used all my vacation time and even some of my savings to make this event. With my stalker like obsession, I'd learnt he liked to stay close to the venue he was attending and made sure to get a room at the same hotel.

By god, seeing him in person was something else. 6'8", more than 500lbs of pure, hulking muscle. I saw his guest posing, got my photo with him that he even signed for me. As a fan, I was ecstatic. But my obsession, that was boiling for something more.

That night, I found him at the hotel gym. The equipment there was in no way adequate for a man of his size and strength. It was clear as I watched him toy with those giant weights that looked more like toys in his grasp. Just watching him work was getting me more horny than I'd been in years.

I didn't know when, but at some point he'd noticed my staring. There was no stopping this now. I was going to either acquire my dreams, or fall prey to the never meeting your heroes cliche. And I'm so glad I was not disappointed.

I made sure I wore some workout gear just in case he wasn't there or was predisposed. A total stalker move. Fortunately for me, he was working out alone. I was slowly working my way closer to the giant which was when he noticed me.

"You're James Coleman, right? I'm Mika." I introduced myself.

Trying to be polite. Of coarse I knew it was him, there wasn't anyone in the world like him.

"You'd be correct. So, what can I do for you?" he responded. Not sounding angered by my approach.

Good. He wasn't immediately being dismissive of me I thought.

"I'm kind of a fan. You see, I've always wanted to be, strong. I really, like big muscles. And you, are the biggest bodybuilder in the world. So, I have to ask. How did you get so big? And I want the real answer. Your training regiment, drug regime. Everything"

Okay I may have came off more crazed and obsessed than I'd wanted to but, I just had to know. Could I also become like him?

"Why do you want to know?" He replied, sounding kind of board and uninterested.

I paused for a moment. I had to be honest here. Straight forward. If I lied, he might just brush me aside. Maybe, if he hears my case, he might grant my wish.

"I want to be big. Big like you. Have muscles bigger than any other woman. Bigger than most of the men in the world. I want them to look small when compared to me. That is my dream. The desire I've had since I was a child. And I'm prepared to do anything to get it." eagerness clear in my voice.

God. My nerves were on fire. I kept staring him in the eyes. Thankfully he was seated, otherwise I'd have been looking a long way up. This also gave me a good eyeline to his crotch. And not only was he clearly packing something huge down there, during my confession, it looked to be, inflating? Did he like the idea of a muscular woman too? I thought.

"I don't want to sound self centred here. But what would I be getting? If I helped you get closer to your dream?" he responded. His tone still cold.

What could I give him? Nothing really. I wasn't wealthy and I had no connections to speak of. The only thing I could provide to him, was me. I did everything I could to maintain my composure while also trying to be a bit seductive while also not sounding like some horny slut.

"I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement. How about, we get to know each other better first? And then maybe go from there?"

I don't know how that worked but it did. He offered to take me out for dinner. Just to the attached restaurant. Nothing fancy. We ordered steaks with some wine which got us talking. He was being very cautious about giving details while I was an open book. I wasn't a big drinker, so by my third glass I could barely keep my hands off of him. By the time we'd finished eating, we both knew what we wanted and he whisked me away to his hotel room.

It wasn't long before I stripped naked before him, giving him my own little muscle show. His shorts looked ready to explode. And you really don't understand how accurate that statement was. As I walked towards him, James ripped his clothes off. Literally. His shirt and his shorts. If he was wearing underwear it went with the shorts in one swift movement, releasing a terrifying monstrosity.

He has the biggest, longest, fattest penis I've ever seen. It was far bigger than any I'd ever imagined. And it wasn't even fully hard then and that description still applied. There was no way that monster, even in it's half erect state could fit inside me. I knew it, and from the look on my face, he knew it too. He sighed before moving to sit on the bed. Disappointment written all over his face. This clearly wasn't the first time this has happened to him. I couldn't let this end just yet, especially not like this.

I crawled my way onto his lap. Sitting on a thigh the size of my torso. I held his behemoth in both my hands before laying it across my abs and between my breasts and small but clearly visible pecs. I used both my hands and most of my body to stroke that beast as it grew and grew until its fully engorged tip rose to almost touching my chin. A massive vein along the shaft was thick enough to spread my pussy lips. But I was going to use everything I had to entice and fulfil pleasure into him.

My feet starting stroking his calves the size extra large bowling balls. My hands shifted between stroking the monster shaft and massaging his mammoth pecs. Giving the occasional pinch to his nipples. Riding my body along the beast, flexing my pussy on the vein. And as the beast's head began to pulsate, I started to kiss and lick that beastly tip, occasionally whispering my desires for growth. I even made a promise that I'd grow big enough that this monster would be eaten by my pussy from tip to base. This continued for several minutes, my taunts getting more specific and more lust infused. Until finally the giant man screamed in pleasure.

A geyser of cum erupted from testicles bigger than both my hands through his beastly shaft and out the monstrous tip. It shot out so hard it was splashing against the ceiling. His colossal  muscles twitching and flexing, pulsing as his mighty orgasm continued. The geyser calmed from a mighty stream into thunderous streaky bursts before fading into small splutterings. This was the biggest ejaculation I'd ever seen and James claimed to be the biggest orgasm he'd ever had before. I planned then to make even bigger ones in his future.

Once, James gathered himself, he promised he'd return the pleasure I'd given him twice fold. And he did not disappoint. His skills in providing a woman pleasure with his hands, tongue and even his colossal muscles are unreal. I can't remember or even guess how many orgasms he brought out of me that night. In between each one he questioned me on the sincerity and determination for fulfilling my one true desire. And I screamed an unabashed yes to affirm it every time. So he made me a promise to that night, if I followed his instructions he'd make me the goddess I always dreamed of being, if not bigger. So I swore to him, if he did make my dreams come true, I'd be his for the rest of my life.


The Raven

Part 2

For the next 3 weeks he trained me twice a day, every day. Once in the morning and another in the evening. And before each session, he gave this smelly foul tasting protein shake. There was a sweetness that tried to mask most of the bad taste. I'm glad it was there but it still tasted horrible. Within 3 days I was starting to notice the effects. And by the end of the third week, I was clearly much bigger. Nothing close to James' size. Or should I say Jimmy? That's who he is with his friends and family.

I actually checked out of my hotel room and spent every night Jimmy, sharing oral sex most nights. We both knew that the final day we would be together would be upon us soon. Jimmy had another show he'd be guest posing at while I was running out of vacation days. It was a bit awkward when I told him I didn't live around here and actually flew out just to meet him. He really likes when I take bold action I learned.

Before I left to come meet Jimmy, I was 5'4" and 128lbs. That night before dinner, I was 151lbs. And none of that new weight was fat. My shoulders, arms, abs, legs and pecs all bigger and more defined than they were 3 weeks before. I was flexing naked in the mirror after my weigh in. Admiring, really lusting over, all of my gains. And I wasn't the only one. I could clearly see Jimmy getting uncomfortable in his shorts as I continued my show. The bigger I got, the more Jimmy's gaze lingered over me. And I was loving all of it. We were originally going to go out for a meal but instead ordered room service. Giving us more time to be intimate.

The next day we both got on our separate flights. We exchanged contact information and agreed to meet more than 2 weeks later. Honestly, the thought of going back to that desk job was doing nothing but bringing me down from the floating cloud I was riding high on at that moment. And actually working there was even more demoralizing. The only thing that got me through those days was messages from Jimmy and my ever evolving dreams of muscle. At first I sort of saw our relationship as transactional with benefits, but the more I talked with Jimmy, the more I came to love the big doofus.

I was so excited to see him again, I picked him up at the airport. We agreed he'd be staying over at my place since we didn't know how long he'd be staying for and we wanted to make the most of the time we had. He scheduled himself to only work local shows so he could stay for as long as possible.

The next 3 months were an ebb and flow of bliss and misery. My time with Jimmy was heaven, even the gruelling workouts and disgusting shakes brought only smiles to my face. It was everything else. My boss was harassing me on a near daily basis, piling on to me work that was meant to be his. I'm pretty sure he had a crush on me since this only started when he found out I had a boyfriend. Boy he'd be terrified if he saw Jimmy.

As pressure from work was finally starting to break me, that's when Jimmy dropped the news that he'd have to go back home soon. I was a little sad to hear he was going but I was hoping to see him again soon. Then he told me he'd be gone for at least 3 months. I was speechless. I didn't want to be separated that long. Lucky for me, he made me an offer.

He knew I was miserable at my work. And that it was hindering my real desire. So he asked me if I'd quit my job and move into his home with him. But before he let me answer, he warned me that his home was actually a farm in the middle of nowhere at least a days travel from any meaningful civilisation. I was always a city girl, so I wasn't sure about life on a farm. But being hold up in a place free to grow to my hearts content. There was no way I could refuse.

I handed in my 2 weeks and notice. Informed my landlord of my moving and donated whatever I couldn't pack into cases that I could fit in a plane. This included a special tool I needed for a big surprise. Jimmy told me we had a lot to discuss when we got to the farm and he had some 'big' plans he wanted to share with me.

The Raven

Thanks for the comments. Although this story was finished (just needs editing before posting). I do listen to requests and even added a section in this part by request.

Thanks for all the support, we aren't even a third of the way through this story and I do have stories about some of the characters introduced this chapter I plan to post too.

Part 3

He wasn't kidding when he said middle of nowhere. It was a 10 hour drive from the nearest airport and for the last 3 hours of that journey there was nothing but farms and road. On the road, he told me all about the farm. How his family almost lost it and it was him and his 2 brothers that saved it after years of hard work. His eldest brother Frank handles the day to day matters of the farm while his other older brother Bill handled the finances and major deals.

What did Jimmy do? He's a mad scientist. He bio-engineered super crops that they grew on the farm. One of those crops, Jimmy calls muscle berries. They taste horrible and until recently were only palatable in those horrible shakes he had me drink. Lucky for me and all of us, Frank's wife Kimmy has been experimenting at making them palatable. And sometimes even amazing tasting food with the awesome but foul tasting muscle berries.

Jimmy tried to explain some of the mad science behind his muscle berries but it all just flew over my head. All I learned from his lectures, well that registered for me, was that they don't do much if you don't work hard. That there's a maximum growth rate that the body can maintain, which I was no where close to hitting by the way. And that in higher doses and strain, can cause other secondary growths. Things like height and his monster cock. He even created a new 'sister' strain more efficient for woman that could even 'induce enhanced breast development'.

Jimmy had a full 'development' plan he designed so that within a year, that would have me more than doubled in muscle mass. I couldn't believe it when he told me. It all sounded too good to be true. But when we arrived that night, I realised. That this was really happening. My dream was going to become my reality. And the evidence for it was right in front of my eyes.

We were greeted by Frank when we arrived and damn if Jimmy didn't outsize him in every way, he could run for the biggest, most muscular man on the planet. Frank was a hairy beast unlike my clean shaven Jimmy and he was all smiles when Jimmy introduced us. But my jaw hit the floor when Frank's wife came out the main house.

Kimmy wasn't a giant when it came to height. 5'8". A little tall for a woman but not too tall. Yet her shoulders were more than 3 feet across. She was absolutely jacked! She wasn't ripped but with muscles that big there was no hiding them. Clothes, fat or skin, nothing obscured muscles that thick.

Kimmy's a total sweetheart too. She's like a homely Korean mom. Except super buff. I've never been good in the kitchen but Kimmy taught me some easy tricks to make some great tasting food that even a novice like me can't fuck up.

The next morning, Jimmy gave me a full measuring. We recorded 5'4". And 177lbs. With B-cup breasts. I'll never forget those numbers. When he read them aloud to me, I was so............disappointed.

Three weeks of hardcore dedication got me 23lbs of muscle while I lost fat. This was three months later and I only got the same results. 23Lbs. With my time and energy drained from that shitty job and some half way push, it was such a waste. I could have had so much more.

Over the next three months, I worked harder than I've ever worked in my whole life. Mostly determined not to be as wasteful as my previous 3 months. If I wasn't working the farm, I was working out, sleeping or eating. Any 'free time', I was learning about my new job I'd be starting soon. There's a strict policy on the farm. 'If you're here, you work'. So I'd be taking over all the administration for Jimmy's lab. And for a genius, his organisational skills are abysmal.

Thankfully, all that hard work was paying off. My muscles were ballooning on my frame and my strength was skyrocketing. But they weren't the only parts of me that were growing. Jimmy wouldn't let me weigh myself or measure anything, but it was obvious that my boobs were growing from small lumps on my pecs to a full handful of meat. Held aloft, high and perky by my ever growing pec muscles. And if it wasn't for Kimmy, I wouldn't have an accurate guess to my new height. I was almost as tall as she was now.

With the big harvest season now over, the farm work was going to change up and slow down for awhile. I was introduced to Bill a few days after I arrived but his wife Raquel only joined us a few days ago and damn. She made Kimmy look positively tiny in comparison. And me even smaller.

The brothers always held a big party to celebrate a successful harvest. I got to meet more of the locals at the party, most of whom were clearly getting some benefits from the muscle berries. I was waiting for this special occasion to finally keep a promise.

When the party was over, I took Jimmy to bed. And this time, I was going to tame the behemoth.

With a little show of my new physique, it didn't take long to awaken the beast to its full stature. 20" inches of length. It was even thicker than most people's arms too. I'd been practising with the biggest dildo I could find, and I still wasn't ready. Jimmy was a great help in loosening me up for this challenge and I won't lie. That first time. It was very painful, We manoeuvred through several positions to get a feel for what was best. Yet I don't think I even got half its size inside me that night. Still, I was the first to ever take that beast beyond the tip. And I was determined, I'd be devouring all of it soon enough.

I've really turned into a size queen. I can't imagine getting pleasure off any dick other than Jimmy's monster cock now.

The Raven

Part 4

Over the months as I grew bigger and stronger, sex with Jimmy got both easier and significantly more pleasurable. Each day as I stared into the mirror, the happier I became.

It was coming up to a year since I arrived at the farm when Jimmy finally brought out some measuring tools. I was finally getting a numerical check on my progress. I had some comparative measures. I'd long out grown and out muscled Kimmy and it wasn't too long ago I was looking Frank dead in the eye. I was pretty sure Jimmy was the only one out-sizing me by this point but Frank was pretty close.

It would be even harder to catch up to Jimmy too since he was also bulking up again. He told me he'd grown another 2" and gained another 52lbs of mostly muscle since my arrival.

And now it was my turn to show off. 1 year ago I was 5'4" 177lbs with B-cup breasts. I was so small. It's cute how I ever thought of that as big in the past. Even Kimmy is about 250lbs. Well, I'd grown almost a foot in height. I was just shy of 6'4". Jimmy was still half a foot taller than me but at least he didn't have to bend down for me to give him a kiss any more.

I leaned on to my tippy toes to give my big man a kiss when he cupped by large breasts in his hands. Breasts so large now that both his large hands couldn't hold the entirety of either one of them. Watermelon sized H-cup breasts that sat high and firm on a chest almost 100" around. 97 to be exact.

He asked me to flex my biceps for him so he could measure my arms. I stretched and pumped my arms for blasting out a measurement of 36.5 inches. I'm not sure which I like flexing more, my biceps or my triceps. There's just so much muscle on my arms, I can't decide which mountains I like more.

I already knew my quads were out of this world. It was months before when I had to relearn how to walk so as to not have them rub against each other all the time. My new swagger flaunts my thick ass to all those that stand behind me. Before I met Jimmy, my chest was 42". My quads were now so thick, each one was bigger than my chest used to be. 47" quads and calves that almost match my biceps.

We were both super impressed by my measurements. Jimmy's behemoth had already ripped its way out of his shorts, leaking pre-cum onto the gym floor. But now was the big one. I wasn't super shredded but my shear muscle mass kept my body fat as a percentage relatively low. It was time to check my weight. My muscle mass. I was already soaking my gym shorts from what came before. My heart was pounding as I walked onto the scales. 402.6lbs.

I had a mild orgasm. In 1 year I'd more than double my weight, most of which was huge, dense fucking muscles. I started to cry in joy.

Jimmy held me from behind. Kissing my bulging trap muscles as he whispered into my ear.

"You like it? Your the largest, most muscular woman in the world now. How does it feel?"

"Amazing. Unbelievable."

"Yeah? Well, I have some good news for you. You aren't even done growing yet."

Another mini orgasm flooded my body. As I gathered myself, Jimmy stepped away before he laid down another big surprise for me.

"I've got one last question for you." He said as he dropped his colossal frame down to one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

The tears that I finally got under control started flowing again. I didn't even use words to answer at first. I just picked my big man into my arms and kissed him. I was ready to fuck right there and then but the gyms NO SEX rule was drilled into me at this point. So I carried my 550+lbs goliath up from the basement gym into our room on the 2nd floor where we fucked both each others brains out.

phil123

And we will hopefully see the day she outmuscles him.

The Raven

Thanks for all the support. We've got a big muscle wedding coming next with some guests who may be having stories of their own.

Part 5

We almost missed dinner that night. Kimmy actually barged into our room because we didn't hear any of her calls and knocking. She came in right as I was reaching peak orgasm. Flexing a most muscular while I was impaled by the behemoth. She stuttered and panicked as Jimmy blew a huge load of cum deep inside me. We told her we'd be down shortly after we cleaned ourselves up.

Sweet little Kimmy was so bashful at dinner, but when I told her that we couldn't help it because Jimmy proposed to me, she got really excited instead. Our family dinners are always such a delight. Especially with Kimmy's cooking.

We had so many decisions to make about the wedding. I wasn't a girl who had a dream wedding planned from when they were a kid, heck I never even considered getting married well, ever. Marriage was the last thing on my mind where all I desired was a body full of huge muscles. I always considered myself his since we started dated. It was like a trade. For the gift of this body of mine, I belonged to him. Something like marriage was foreign to that mindset. So we really had a lot of decisions to make.

We decided on a quick wedding in the Fall after the busy Harvest season. I was already going to be the biggest bride in history so the whole muscle growth plan was going to go on hold until after the wedding. We were going to have a small ceremony and party here at the farm, inviting only our closest friends and family. Well, mostly Jimmy's closest friends and family.

My invite list was pretty short. I didn't have any friends that I really kept in contact with, none close enough to bring them in on this. Maybe my childhood friend Kayla? She and my mother were the only people I could think of.

My mother wasn't exactly against my dream, but she didn't support it either. I wondered what they'd think of me then, let alone how I am now. I definitely couldn't surprise my mother like this on the day so I invited her to stay at the farm a couple of weeks before the wedding. She didn't believe me at first when I told her I was getting married. I also told her I'd done some growing since she'd last seen me.

Kayla also said she could make it which made me happy. She's the only one who ever understood my dream. She loves muscular woman too but in her case she wants to be with one more than be one herself. So she never once laughed or looked down on me for what I wanted. We only separated due to college, but I wanted her to be in on this journey with me now.

Kimmy was going to be my Maid of Honour and Frank was to be Jimmy's best man. With the venue sorted, the guests the invited, the ceremony decided on and even the catering organised. All we had left was my dress and Jimmy's suit. He originally had the bright idea of using the suit he wore to Bill and Frank's weddings a couple of years ago. Yeah, before he had another bulk up.

So we had to travel to the city to meet a custom dress designer for me. And the brothers went to a suit maker for Jimmy's suit. The suit maker was already familiar with Jimmy and his brothers from the previous weddings. My dress though, yeah. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first but quickly realised I wanted something that really emphasized my physique. Especially my muscles.

So the dress itself was sleeveless but it had white bands that would be wrapped around my forearms and biceps. To emphasize my arms. The legs would be slit down the sides to both give room for and show off my quads. It was also strapless and needed a crazy amount of internal wiring to make a stable structure for my tight waist, massively broad back and plentifully abundant breasts. A tiara with attached veil was the perfect finish to the ensemble. Sadly it wasn't going to be ready until just before the wedding but I was still excited to wear it. And more so to show it to Jimmy.

The Raven

Part 6

With the annual harvest out the way and less than two weeks until my wedding, I was bored and frustrated. I just wanted to get it all over and done with. It wasn't nerves. I was restricted in my work outs and limited in my muscle berry intake to halt any additional growth. At least during the harvest we were all so busy it never got to me, but with everything calming down around that time. All that pent up frustration, I could feel it. They wanted to work, they wanted to grow. My muscles needed to.

And the boys would be gone for the next couple days, so I couldn't even get a good fuck in either to deal with all the tension. And even worse than all that, the boys would be picking up my mother on there way back.

I needed something to relax me. Something to take the edge off. Lucky for me, I had a pair of angels. And there names are Kimmy and Raquel. My soon to be sisters in law as well as muscle. It was the first night after the boys left and I was using my practice dildo. The 18" extra fat one that could never compare to the behemoth. I needed to keep myself loose and flexible down there if I didn't want to be bested by that beast. I never want to lose to it ever again.

I was building up slowly to a orgasm when Kimmy came a knocking. She walked in after hearing a grunt like response from me. And what she immediately saw was me. A 400 pound titan of a woman, naked on the bed fucking herself with a dildo the length of her arm. Honestly Raquel and I had no problems with nudity, but Kimmy.

"Waaaaaah. I'm so sorry! I'll give you a minute!" She screamed as she closed her eyes. Her mind so fogged up she never even retreated or closed the door.

"Relax Kimmy. We're all girls here. Now what did you need?" I asked. Making sure not to stop my vaginal workout.

"But, you're, you know." she said nervously, eyes still covered. Feet still not moving.

"This? I'm just exercising. You know how big the boys' dicks are. If I don't do this regularly I'd never be able to handle what Jimmy's got packing." I said, while feeling and flexing my muscles to elevate my pleasure.

"But, but, you're." Kimmy stammered. She's so cute.

"I may as well make it fun. Want to join me? I've got another one of these in the drawer I think?" referring to the gigantic dildo filling my snatch.

"No. No. No. I can do that myself, if I need to. Raquel and I were wondering if you'd join us downstairs, in the gym. We have a little treat for you." she said, peaking a little through one eye.

My blood started pumping hard into muscles at the words 'gym' and 'treat'. My vaginal muscles started pulsing and massaging the dildo even harder. I flexed my abs as a squeezed my breasts until we both heard a loud crack.

"What, was that? Did you just?" Kimmy exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah. I think it broke. Could it not have lasted another couple of minutes. Fucking hell." I screamed.

Kimmy walked over to the bed to help me out. I loosened up my grip as much as possible as Kimmy slowly pulled the broken dildo out from inside me. The thick head came out with a pop. It clearly had multiple fissures along the shaft and as we felt along it, the core had clearly snapped about a third of the way down. The thought that my internal muscles broke a thick, solid and expensive dildo. I was getting really turned on again.

"I'll be down in about minutes or so." I told Kimmy. She blushed cutely, understanding my meaning before leaving me to finish.

"Just, don't come down naked. Please." she added as she turned to leave my room.

"It's just us girls around. What's the harm?" I teased.

"There's no sex in the gym. Our libidos are elevated from the berries and nudity leads to sex in this house. So be decent." She warned me as she left the room. I wasn't down in 10 minutes. It may have been closer to 20 but at least I changed the sheets. And I did put on some work out gear.

The Raven

Part 7

My muscle sisters had set up a girls slumber party area in the basement. Kimmy even built a pillow fort. I still can't believe she's the oldest in the family, even older than all the boys. They'd set up some fun games and other activities for us to do. Kimmy had known I was really stressed and wanted to help me out in any way she could. Her positivity really did help. But it was Raquel's massage that night and the heavy work out that really broke down most my tension. I love she tried though.

Kimmy gave me an extra special muscle berry shake and made her amazing muscle berry pie that had me buzzing with energy. She also assured me if there was going to be any issues with my dress that she'd adjust it for me before the wedding. So I took the opportunity and I dug right in. I blasted my muscles for nearly three hours giving me that amazing pumped feeling. The girls even joined me for some of it getting their own pumps going on. All blessed by the muscle berry shakes and pie.

During our pauses between sets and exercises, Kimmy and Raquel enlightened me on how they met Frank and Bill while also divulging some of their more sordid histories. Raquel being a former dominatrix makes a whole lot of sense with her stern and straight forward nature. But Kimmy being a drug addicted party animal? Sweet little Kimmy? She even showed us some old videos from her streaming days but I still find it all hard to believe. She's practically a saint in my eyes. Sweet innocent Kimmy a crazy, drug using party girl? No way.

After my first real heavy workout in months, Raquel enlightened Kimmy and I with heavenly massages. Kimmy and I tried to reciprocate but we couldn't compare to her work. It was great feeling her thick and heavily pumped girl muscles. I'd always dreamed but never believed girls could get so big but there we were. All 3 of us girls at 270lbs, 320lbs and 400lbs. Titanic girls of muscle and power.

That night was the first time I'd ever felt like I had siblings. We cosied up together in Kimmy's pillow fort telling more stories from old lives before heading to bed. We may not be related by blood, but they're my sisters.

By the time the boys got back, escorting my mother I remind you, all of my stress and tension had been shattered and squashed into tiny nothings. So much so that I even forgot I hadn't seen my mother in nearly 3 years. Or more importantly, she hadn't seen me since I met Jimmy. Before I'd grown more than double in size and a foot in height.

She was less shocked than I thought she'd be. Probably got a feeling after meeting the family I'd be marrying into and there extreme bodies, knowing all about my dreams of getting big. But most importantly, she was just really happy for me. Happy that I'm both living my dream and that I'm getting married to such a wonderful, albeit crazy, guy. Her words, not mine.

The Raven

Part 8

The day of our wedding was approaching and only one last issue remained. And it wasn't my dress. Kimmy was adjusting that for me. Yeah, when you're taking such a large amount of muscle berries as I was before stopping, you can still have a bit of a lingering effect Jimmy told me. So I'd put on bit more muscle and went up a cup size too. But that was all getting sorted by my sweet angel Kimmy.

The real issue was with Jimmy's dad. His mother died when he was young and his grandfather, who also raised the boys, passed away only 2 years after she passed. That left his father with 3 boys to raise, ages between 18 and 10. And a farm that was already in need of some help. Then the bad luck kept on rolling. Early onset dementia. The management of the farm went downhill and outsiders tried to manipulate the disabled man in to selling under value. The brothers were forced to end up taking drastic action. Now, he's legally committed to a care facility, which also adds another financial strain on the farm. But at least it was still in the family's hands.

Bill tried to get his father to go to his wedding but the man refused. While Frank on the other hand didn't even invite him to his. They're the ideal brothers even if they are all so different. But the one issue that'll get them fighting is their father. Before Jimmy went to college, at age 13 by the way, he couldn't decide between studying bio-engineering or medicine. To help his father, or the farm. Despite all his confident bluster and huge mass, he was still traumatised by that decision. He was only 13. Too young to have the weight and burden of a family on there back. And then when they had to seize the farm from their father, Bill and Frank made him promise to not to help their father. He was 16 at the time. I couldn't tell from Jimmy's account if he was a good father or not. Maybe Jimmy was too young to truly know. I can't say.

In the end, the decision was made for us. Their father had a stroke the day before Jimmy and I were going to visit him to discuss the wedding. He wouldn't be able enough to come after the stroke. On a positive note, this did galvanise Frank to finally go visit his old man. Something he'd never done since sending him into the care facility. Hopefully he was going to make amends. But Frank never spoke about what happened. Not to me anyway.

The Raven

Part 9

Well, our wedding went perfectly. My old friend Kayla managed to make it and she brought her girlfriend too. An aspiring bodybuilder named Destiny. Yup. Her real name was Destiny but her friends call her Dee. They were both amazed by the then me as well with the whole Coleman family I was about to join. Kayla was mighty impressed with my development and I'm pretty sure she was also aroused. Destiny was too I'm pretty sure.

I absolutely stunned all the attendees as I walked down the aisle to a makeshift stage near the main house. The boys had built the stage with some of their friends in the community.

Jimmy was as dashing as a monolith of muscle could be in a suit. We exchanged our own personally written vows before we kissed to seal our marriage, witnessed by all our friends and family. After we both signed the marriage certificate, I whisked my husband off his feet into a princess carry, reminiscent of the day we first met but in reverse. I carried him off down the aisle to our special 'honeymoon' room where we could be alone for a while. I could feel the arm bands tighten around my biceps as I carried my goliath.

If we didn't have guests, a meal and a party to still attend to, we probably would have just fucked all afternoon. The deciding factor against the sexy time was how long it took to get my dress perfect on me. It was too long to do it a second time that day. So we just cuddled. And talked for a bit.

All the food was made locally with mostly local ingredients. A primary one being from this farm. Kimmy is a magician in how she gets those foul tasting things to not only be edible but actually taste amazing. Her muscle berry desserts are both an attraction and a miracle.

We shared the first dance under the moonlight and the stars. The biggest, strongest and most muscular married couple in the world. Slowly dancing under the sea of stars. It was perfect. And when the party was over, I'm pretty sure most of the guests staying in the main house or guest house could hear the screams of ecstasy from our honeymoon room.

The Raven

Part 10

The next day we were driven to the airport with all our out of town guests. I said my good byes to my mother there and delivered a parting gift to Kayla and Dee. Jimmy and I were off on our honeymoon. 10 days on the beaches of southern California. And honestly, I wasn't too excited about it.

The weather was great, the company was perfect. But after 3 days I just wanted to head back home to the farm. If this wasn't our wedding present from Bill and Frank, I'm 100% sure we would have booked a flight back home. And been on it. We're not holiday people. Jimmy travelled a lot for work and I'm more a home body and more so a body body kind of girl.

The only interesting parts other than lounging on the beach and fucking hard in the bedroom, where when we found an outdoor beachside gym and our encounter with the press.

It was around our fifth or sixth day and we were looking for something different to do that day. So we looked online for something interesting and we found a beach gym. So we dressed down into some clothes that would be acceptable for a workout and made our way there. The weight selection wasn't impressive, especially to muscle monsters of our size but they did have some strongman equipment. And I just had to show off my muscles to the world for the first time.

Both the patrons and onlookers were stunned by our entrance. We simply took there breathe away with our presence alone. Jimmy's not a naturally sociable person. But he's gotten used to these kind of meet and greet things for his work. But for me, it was a chance for my wild and more domineering side to take centre stage. As we all know, this was the origin of Cold Queen Mika. And whatever she 'requested'. She got. And she showed off why that day.

Whatever lifts any big muscle man tried to show off that day, Queen Mika then repeated it but with significantly heavier weights.  Jimmy just followed every one of my, her commands. He was having some real fun with all the roleplay. We toyed with the gym bros. Played along with the audience. And threw around the strongman equipment like they were toys. Although we did have to pay for the Atlas ball we, I, broke.

We weren't even there too long. Maybe around an hour, but we had fun. Jimmy even asked me to roleplay again for him again that night. Raquel had taught me some things on our girls night from her Dominatrix days. Jimmy had some real fun when I put them into practice. I couldn't wait to get though. I want to make our roleplay fantasy of pinning my husband a reality.

Then on the last day of our honeymoon, some douchebag reporter had tracked us down. He'd heard James 'Massive' Coleman was in town with a girl that outmuscled most men. And he really wanted a big scoop. We were annoyed that he had stalked us and was even harassing us. But at least he wanted our permission before filing any story. He was so persistent. So we gave him something to bite on.

James Coleman, now married to Mika Coleman. And they were getting ready to bring the world of strength and muscle sports to new heights. The internet was a buzz of the new power couple.

But me? I was just so excited to get back home. The farm, it was my home too now. And just like my husband and his brothers, I'll fight for it too. And when we got home, we were blessed with great news. Kimmy was pregnant. I'd just become a wife and a sister. And soon, I'd also be an auntie.

We settled back in for a couple of days before we finally started 'it' up again. And this time, we wouldn't be stopping until we both pushed are bodies as far as the muscle berries could take us.

Over the next 18 months we barely stopped pushing ourselves. We only dialled things back for the harvest season, certain holidays and the birth of cute baby Christopher. Kimmy is an amazing mother, but this isn't her story. It's mine.

Jimmy had hit his limits after about 8 months so it really took me another 10 months to catch up. You heard me. Catch up. Jimmy had become a Titan, while me, I'm a Titaness. We're both over 7 feet tall, Jimmy having a little bit more than an inch and a half over me in height. But I outweigh him by nearly 50lbs. Most of that is from my beach ball sized breasts but not all of it. Meaning I've got bigger muscles than he does, especially since he's a little taller than me. He usually weighs around 635lbs while I'm closer to 680, but these fluctuate all the time and get significantly smaller when we get shredded.

There are many disadvantages, or inconveniences you could say, to being so huge and muscle fucktastic. Even with all the stretching and mobility exercises, it's impossible for me to touch my back. I have to walk with such wide strides so not to chafe my oak barrel thighs. And my chest is so thick with my shelf deep pecs and and over inflated beach ball boobs, I have significant blind spots immediately in front of me. Jimmy and I rely on each other to wash our bodies, manage our hair and keep our skin silky smooth. The muscle berries make our skin a bit rough with a serious skin care regiment.

But truthfully, I'm just in forever bliss with my muscles. No matter the inconveniences they sometimes cause. My 45" arms are constantly fighting for space with my chest or my back or even my forearms. This body was always my dream, no it's infinitely better than I could have ever imagined.

The Raven

With our muscle development essentially capped out, the farm is now financially secure and CM Berry staying healthily in the black. Jimmy and I needed to figure out what to do next with our lives. And that's when I remembered the article. I said we were going to do something big. And now was the time to do it. We'd already been working on new versions of the basic supplement and ways to prolong the life of a fresh muscle berry shake. It was time to take all this out into the world.

That's when we started our social media blitz with 'Big Jimmy Coleman' and 'Cold Queen Mika'. You want to know where the name 'Big Jimmy' came from? He used to be called James Massive on the circuit but when he was a boy, his brothers used to call him little Jimmy. And it wasn't about his height or anything. There was just a family friend called Jimmy and his grandfather was called James, so everyone called him little Jimmy. Now it didn't help that he used to be 5'5" before he created the muscle berries and was even shorter when he started college at 13.

So our social media accounts exploded. Mostly thanks to Kimmy for her expertise on the industry and Raquel for all her help on our character work. We were going viral on a consistent basis. We were using this to set up our next big thing. We rejoined the bodybuilding circuit where we simply dwarfed the entire competition for the next 3 years. It wasn't even a contest when either of us entered. We got our conditioning and posing down to where the only comparisons left that people could make were on mass. And we had that covered.

3 years of blissful contest and social media dominance. My beloved was sharing a world stage with me to express our dominance to the tiny masses. A body beyond my childhood dreams that I now possess and flaunt to all those who wish to see it.

We still competed for another 2 years but competition was starting to rise by then. And the first one to appear was an African American goddess by the name of Destiny. A divine beauty supported by her soon to be stunning muscular wife Kayla. The first time we both met on stage, she was over 380lbs of dark shredded muscle. We didn't talk until after the compulsory poses where she jumped up into my arms and kissed me passionately on the lips. I warned her I was married when she confessed that soon she would be too. We all hung out together afterwards to catch up. It was quite a sight. The most muscular man in the world eating with 3 of if not the 3 most muscular women in the world.

The truth about muscle berries was beginning to spread in the dark corners of the bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman worlds. And we were the ones selectively picking athletes we wanted to support like Dee. And after 5 years, we were starting to see those 6 and half feet 500+lbs mass monsters hitting most if not every large show. All the strongman and strongwoman records were being broken. Same for powerlifting and weightlifting. We really brought in a new age for these sports.

It was coming up for my 35th birthday and we were finally going fully public with muscle berries. CM Berry was making so much money already we hired a new PR team to deal with the fallout. I'd rather spend my time with all my nephews and nieces. I have 4 of them now and I'm competing for the best Auntie in the house.

I woke up today. Now 35. Curled up with my Titan wrapped beside me in my own colossal frame. His behemoth nestled into its favourite cave where we left it the night before. I'd awoken before the Titan, so I gave him my special wake up call. I not so gently massaged the mighty behemoth with the walls of my cavern while my hands would caress and fondle the mountain ranges upon the Titans body.

We still have some of the best morning sex. And when my Titan stirred, he hungered for his Titaness. Thanks to the muscle berries are libidos were always through the fucking stratosphere. We could and have fucked for literal days straight. We only ever stop because we're hungry and afraid of shrinking our muscles from starvation.

After a couple of hours of fucking and our 3rd or 4th powerful orgasm of the morning, my husband wished me a happy birthday and promised me he had a big surprise waiting for me. After breakfast, he led me to his lab where he showed me my birthday surprise.

"My latest invention," he told me. They looked kind of like muscle berries but with a strange hue.

"I call these titan berries. And inside them is a chemical so powerful, it can force the evolution of mankind. So, Mika. Would you like to ascend into a real Titaness?" he asked me.


The Raven

Last part of this story. I have a couple of spin-offs I might release at some point. Enjoy.


How the fuck could I say no to that!

"Will we both be going through this, together?" I asked.

"It's your birthday present. There are currently only 2 doses in the world. Some changes should happen pretty quickly but the full change should take about a month. I honestly can't say what the final result will be, but I can say you will no longer be a mere human any more. You'll become something else. Something better." he told me. I didn't want to go through all that alone.

"Then what are we waiting for, my Titan. Let us ascend together. My beloved."

We both stripped down before injecting each other with the new drug, Jimmy doing me first. And in less than a minute, I could feel things changing. And he quickly started to feel it too. My muscles started to get hot, burningly so intensely as my head also started to throb. Thumping louder and harder like drums crashing in my brain. It wasn't long before I collapsed into unconsciousness.

I didn't remember much when I woke up but several hours had clearly passed. How did I know this? You'll see. When I first opened my eyes, the world was completely different. It was still the lab, but I could see everything, different to how it was before. More clear, more detailed. As the fog started to lift from my head my thoughts turned to Jimmy as I screamed his name in my mind wondering if he was alright.

Huh? Mika? Why does your voice sound so weird?

My voice? "I haven't said anything". Wait, my voice was different. It was almost musical.

Wait. Mika. Can you hear this?

"Yes. Why is your voice sounding so weird?" I asked in that melodic voice. It was my voice but, improved? Like someone put it through a filter to make it sound more, beautiful?

Mika. I'm not talking. You're reading my mind. I'm pretty sure I'm also reading yours. And your voice does sound so beautiful and melodic.

I shot up from the ground with Jimmy's big revelation.

"So, we were talking..." telepathically?

"That's correct." Jimmy replied. His voice is more bassy and musical too. It reverberated all throughout my body. I didn't even have to look down to know I'd grown again. I could feel and even understand my new size almost instinctively. And that knowledge was pleasuring me immensely.

Mika, please be careful. You're starting to release some extremely potent pheromones

I could sense Jimmy's movement without looking. Not only that, but his new body too. Any attempt at controlling my arousal was gone. Only an all consuming lust for my husband. My partner. My mate. I finally turned to face him and he was just as I knew he would be. Standing more than 10 feet tall and every inch of his body, was just perfection to my eyes. And I knew without even reading his thoughts, I was the same to him.

We were pulled together by a powerful force and I do mean that literally as our godly bodies interlocked. His very touch upon my body spread intense euphoria all throughout my being. A feeling I was experiencing in duplicate from my paramour. The sensations are unfathomably more powerful, intense and sensual than anything I'd experienced before. And this was all from touching, I couldn't even fathom the pleasure we'd have while fucking. Or how we'd get anything done other than sex.

After what honestly felt like days of foreplay so intense that none of our previous sexual experiences could even be brought up in the same conversation. My divine partner raised me up high above the risen head of the 3' God Behemoth. It's entire body pulsing in anticipation. I spread my legs and lower lips in preparation for my cavern's visitor. Without a word or him reading my mind, he knew when I was ready for him to lower me down upon the beast.

The moment my lower lips kissed the godly behemoth head, euphoria barely described the intensity of my feelings. My lips bit, chewed, suckled and began to devour the godly beast as my divine partner lowered me slowly, gently. All while his hands caressed my breasts and my divine muscles.

How was he doing that all at once? Telekinesis. He raised my body up with his mind while his hands continued to pleasure his Titaness. He wasn't the only one capable of it. To tease him, I gave his god-like butt a little push and occasionally guided his hands to better places.

We fucked for 3 days 9 hours and 27 minutes and I did not include the foreplay in that count. I didn't need to count either. I know. We tried multiple insane positions no mortal could ever replicate. We no longer needed food or sleep. We could simply absorb energy from around us. We did this naturally. As you would with breathing. The moisture that lay in the air hydrated us. I even feasted upon my partners' ejaculate. Every molecule is feeding me. When we needed a boost, we could forcefully pull energy from our surroundings to feed us. My Titan showed me this ability when he needed a snack 12 hours and 53 minutes into our sexual foray.

During one of our moments of clarity, we had created switches in our brains that would shut off our sexual desires. If we hadn't done this, I doubt we'd have ever stopped. This was essential to us functioning without constantly trying to fuck each other. It's not so easy being an evolved, divine being. When all your senses are 10000 to 100000 times more powerful than a human's. I just had an orgasm that lasted for 3 hours and 52 seconds. One so powerful, it would have killed any normal human. And even though my instinct and desire to continue our sexual experience was shut off. My memories were not. My love for my Titan and my lust for him are still here. I can chose to flip that switch at any time.

We could easily change and alter our bodies in many ways. I could create a natural spermicide with 100% efficacy inside myself. The way we can perceive or feel the world can be changed without much effort. We can even morph our base forms on a whim. The hardest thing for us to do is to shrink our bodies down to a more human size and it's not because it's hard to do. We just have a natural repulsion to doing it which is one of the few things we can't seem to block. It's almost instinctual that we have a reversion to compressing our forms into something so, meagre by comparison.

Our evolved brains could far more easily understand the universe. We finally understood the path that led us here. The muscle berries were already evolving humans. Within 3 to 4 generations of people consuming them, they'd begin their next steps into evolution. The titan berries special chemical skipped past that and another 10-20 generations. The full maximum evolution of human beings. We'd actually not have evolved so far without maxing out our potential on the muscle berries first. And now, we were practically gods.

The only things in the world that could damage our bodies were each other. We can convert and absorb the energy from explosions and radiation. Our muscles and bones are the most durable substances in the world. And even if someone could find a way to hurt us, we can easily regenerate any damage done to us. We'll never age or die from disease. We can literally see cancer developing in people's bodies and can cure it with our minds.

The world could easily belong to us. But we had no such ambition. Our minds had moved past most mortal desires. Our only desire was to further the evolution of mankind. We'd be the stewards of human evolution.

This wouldn't be an easy task for the two of us. Bill, Frank, Kimmy and Raquel would need some serious work before they'd be able to join us. The closest ones ready to ascend would be Kayla and Dee. I wondered what it would be like to have some fellow Goddesses around. I've never been into mortal girls before, but a couple of horny Goddesses? My Titan was reading my mind, my thoughts and he clearly liked the idea.

Over the next 6 months we were creating our own Olympus. Our garden of the Gods. We'd also sent over the most powerful and advanced muscle berries to Kayla and Dee with a challenge. Only the family knew of the titan berries and our ascension. But if the girls could meet our standards, we wouldn't be the lone two Titans in the world.

We had finished the garden, our new home and paradise for the ascended. 3 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes before the girls were due to arrive. Plenty of time to flip our switches and indulge in the benefits of our ascended bodies.

We opened the door to our bedroom from across the room as we invited them in. We lay across our 30 square foot bed, our titanic bodies, cuddled together. My partner was suckling ambrosia from my right breast as I caressed his muscles.

I could feel the shock in the 7 foot amazons from across the room. I never thought much of mortal bodies these days, but I was most pleased by theirs. We praised them for their dedication and gave them an offer. I could feel the doubt in Dee's mind about what we were about to offer. Slaves? We need not of such things. We needed partners. Others like ourselves, if they so desired, we wanted them to be the first to join us.

Their decision was near instant. We're not cruel so we warned them of the risks. That they'd no longer be the same as they were now. Yet even before, I knew their minds would not waver. We gave them each a needle filled with the titan berry chemical. The Titan serum if you will. They embraced their heavily muscled bodies before injecting each other, wishing each other the best.

In 9 hours and 47 minutes, they'd awaken as new Titanesses. It was quite unusual for us to watch another's evolution. We could see every minute change as they happened. We kept watch, never interfering with a change or preventing it from happening. To pass the time, we indulged in carnal pleasures once more.

Dee was the first to emerge. She slowly stood like a mortal, arising to a 12' ebony beauty. I'd tried altering my sexual feelings to women before but a similar repulsion was always there. Similar to when we shrink down to a more mortal-like appearance. When I tried again now, it was completely different. The aversion seems to be about mortals. Because now, with a sexual desire for Titanesses, I wanted her.

As she examined her new form, Kayla also emerged from her slumber. We could all hear her screaming thoughts for Dee. First of concern, then of lust. We let them get further acquainted with their new selves but we couldn't leave them too long. We could exchange vast amounts of knowledge almost instantly to each other and our brains perfectly absorbed all information. It's easy for us to learn anything and we can't forget anything either.

They understood they'd need to put a switch in their minds for sexual desire and also realised that they could change their sexual natures too. I finally gave Kayla something she wanted from me from when we were teenagers.

As I kissed, fondled and embraced her, Dee gently removed me from her. She challenged me as she was finally looking down on me for the first time. Mass and size were almost non-factors to us. In less than a second my muscles expanded by several inches and my height grew to match Dee's. There was no point getting into a growing match so we competed on who could pleasure Kayla the most. Competitions are more like silly games for us. Ways to pass the time than anything we get attached to. Winners and losers are irrelevant to us. The game is all that matters. And Kayla was both the game board and only real winner.

As we both worked on Kayla, Jimmy was going to take Dee for a bonus ride. We could feel her uncertainty, being a lesbian all her mortal life. We showed her how to change and she quickly accepted his interference.

For 3 weeks, 4 days 19 hours and 51 minutes our sexual orgy continued. Our switches may not be robust enough when multiple Titans are involved. We can easily flip each other's switches so unless all of them can be turned off simultaneously which I'll tell you from experience, it is far easier said than done when heightened sexual bliss is a factor, they are difficult to end.

We still had plenty of time to figure this problem out. It would be another couple of years before the rest of the family and our other patrons would be joining us in the garden. For now, I'm just going to enjoy myself with my Titan and fellow Titaness partners as the world slowly moves towards our future.