⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for Dan and Kelly series

Started by aburke, May 12, 2025, 06:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aburke

I'm looking for chapters 10-14 of the Dan and Kelly series by Devverus.  It looks like the author isn't active on FA anymore and I'm wondering if anyone has copies of them or can point me in the direction of where to find them posted.

aburke

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for chapters 10-14 of the Dan and Kelly series by Devverus.

A quick search shows the chapters you want aren't posted here...yet. Perhaps you've already seen the chapters that are here...

#1-7 [along with several other stories by the same author] are in this thread:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

#1-8 are here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chapter 9 is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm hoping if/when someone answers your request, the extra chapters will be added to the post with Chapter 9. That way a Moderator could merge the entire story together and add links to/from the 'Devverus'~collected thread.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for chapters 10-14 of the Dan and Kelly series by Devverus.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chapters 10-14 of Dan and Kelly are now available here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: