⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Double Flex:

Started by taoschild, May 13, 2025, 01:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

The novel, Double Flex: Two Muscle Goddesses. One Helpless Husband. is due out this week on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes and Noble, & Smashwords. Here is the copy cover and below that a segment from the middle when Daniel's wife eclipses his strength and has started to dominate him more often.
----------
Daniel always fantasized about a woman stronger than him—until reality intruded, and his wife Erika became that person.

It starts on his birthday, when Erika indulges his ultimate fantasy: a shared muscle worship session between the two of them and a dominant bodybuilder named Kara. But when strength meets surrender, something shifts and it's not just Daniel who feels it.

Kara's raw power ignites something deep in Erika. Curiosity twists into a hunger for her own strength. Her body grows, hardens, and her dominance sharpens, while her desires spiral into something fiercer. She craves control... and she craves Kara.

Daniel built this fantasy. He begged for it. But as Erika's bond with Kara tightens and the bedroom becomes a war zone of lust and power, Daniel is forced to face a brutal truth: his fantasy has taken on a life of its own—and he may no longer be in control.

The pull of muscle. The heat of submission. The brutal edge where love, lust, and power collide. Three lives. One transformation. How far can a fantasy go before it devours everything?

----------

I brushed my teeth, pretending to focus on the mirror, but my eyes kept drifting to her as she got ready for bed. She stretched lazily, arms rising overhead, and the motion made her back come alive. Thick cords of muscle shifted beneath her skin like something untamed. Every ridge and bulge rippled signifying raw power.

I must have been staring, because she smirked at me. "What?" she asked, with that teasing lilt in her voice, like she already knew.

I rinsed my mouth and shook my head. "You know what."

She turned, facing me fully now, her gaze steady and unreadable. There was a new edge to the way she looked at me lately. It was like she was appraising something fragile and hers. It was no longer predatory, exactly. More like sovereign. Like she had the power to break me, and the restraint not to unless I asked. God, I wanted to ask and yet I hated that I did.

"That doesn't answer my question," she warned.

"It's nothing." I said it quickly, but my voice betrayed me. And when she stepped forward, I flinched.  I knew she'd never do anything to harm me, but as she stepped toward me a chill of fear settled in my spine, nonetheless. The strength gap between us felt impossible now, something as deep as the Grand Canyon.

"You sure?" she murmured, taking another step closer.

I felt the heat of her body before she even touched me. I nodded and swallowed. My Adam's apple bobbed so nervously that I'm sure she noticed. And then, just because she could, she reached down, grabbed my waist, and lifted me onto the bathroom counter like I had no weight.

I gasped catching myself by bracing my hands against the mirror.

She grinned.

It should have been humiliating. It should have made me feel small. And maybe, in a way, it did, but mostly, it turned me on so goddamn much.

She stepped between my legs, her hands bracketing my thighs with a firm grip that was so clearly possessive. I let out a slow, shaky breath as she leaned in, lips brushing against my jaw.

"When I ask you a question, mister. I expect you to answer it. Do you hear me?" Her tone was playful, but it still sent another chill through me.

I nodded.

"Now," she said, brushing her knuckles along my jaw. "What was it?"

"You're beautiful." I said, voice barely above a whisper. "You're just... so big now."

Her playful grin bloomed into a full, radiant smile, pride flashing in her eyes.

"You really like it?" she whispered. Even now, there was still the hint of a question in her voice.

I closed my eyes, trying to slow my pulse. "No," I said. "I love it."

She leaned against my cheek, and I felt her smirk against my skin. "Good," she murmured. "Because I'm not even close to done."

She stepped back just enough for me to see her fully, and it stole the breath from my lungs. Her body had become my obsession. Thick shoulders were capped with swollen delts that bunched and rolled with every subtle motion. Veins ribboned her arms, feeding into peaks of biceps that rose like sculpted stone. Her waist gave way to lats that flared like wings when she moved. And below her thighs were monstrous. Every inch of her radiated strength, sex, and she was only getting bigger.

"But there's one problem with the new gear," she said, licking her lips slowly as she stepped back between my legs.

My eyes widened. "Oh no, what?" More acne had appeared and the swollen ridge of her clit jutted proudly from between her folds since she started using. It was like it had outgrown modesty entirely. It poked through her warm folds now like a constant, swollen reminder of the changes rippling through her body.

"I'm fucking horny all the time now on the new gear." She pressed against me, and I felt her heat, her size, and her need.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

Dude.  That's some of the hottest and most realistic stuff you've written.  Well done.

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dude.  That's some of the hottest and most realistic stuff you've written.  Well done.
- Thank you. That means a lot coming from you. I'm hoping the novel will release this weekend. I've spent more time than usual, editing, rewriting, and rethinking this novel than any since The Reluctant Domme so I hope it resonates.  Here is the continuation of the scene.
-----
If anything, that understated it. I simply couldn't keep up with her. I never imagined I'd complain about making love to the woman of my dreams three times a day—but even that wasn't enough for Erika. My body was starting to feel the wear: sore from friction, overstimulated, and still somehow craving more.

We literally had hot, mind melting sex thirty minutes earlier. She'd taken a shower after to cool down, steam still clinging to the walls. I, on the other hand, had barely recovered. But she was already ready again—like her body didn't register fatigue the same way anymore. I had no hope of matching her pace.

"But we just had—" I started.

"I know, I was thinking maybe we could switch places, and you could go to work."

I grinned. "I'd like that. Erika lifted me down, then hopped up to take my place. A deep, resonant thud vibrated through the counter as her dense muscular frame landed on the solid oak. The vanity beneath her groaned, a low complaint against her sheer size.

I swallowed hard.

Even seated, her mass loomed over me now. She spread her thick thighs just enough for me to move between them. My hands instinctively went to her quads. Jesus. They were so wide and solid, with nothing but striated muscle beneath my fingertips. My hands looked small against them.

"Look at you," she murmured, tilting her head as she traced a finger down my arm, over the veins that stood out against my skin. "So tense. So eager." She flexed, just a little I swallowed hard, my hands aching to reach for her, to feel the solid power in her frame. But I knew better than to reach without permission.

She leaned back against the counter and rested on her elbows to give me better access for what would come next. Then she looked at me with those dark, hungry eyes.

"Serve me," she commanded, knowing what the demand would do to me. As advertised, the words sent a shiver through my entire being.

I swallowed, leaned in, and pressed my lips to the inside of her knee, trailing slow, open-mouthed kisses up her leg. Her skin was flushed, hot, already humming with anticipation. Her glistening, still wet skin tasted like pure indulgence. She flexed lazily, and for a moment my lips popped off the surface as the muscle swelled and hardened beneath me. My tongue traced each meticulous line, drawn irresistibly to the valleys that separated each perfect muscular head. I savored the exquisite sensation of pure, feminine power sculpted to absolute perfection.

Erika let out a long, shuddering breath. "Don't tease," she warned, voice already trembling with need. "I need it now."

I grinned against her skin. "Who's teasing?" I murmured.

She growled low in her throat, her hand suddenly on the back of my head, guiding—not gently. Her scent was intoxicating and the moment I pressed my lips against her, she let out a low needy moan that sent a jolt straight through me.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ks10306

Going to be a release this weekend? Looking forward to this one

phil123

And she is just starting to grow

taoschild

Yep, she's only half done with her growth here:  The book has been accepted by Amazon and should be on the Kindle store within 24 hours and elsewhere soon:
------
I slid my hands under her thighs, my fingers sinking into the dense muscle. I pulled her closer, pressing my face into her heat. As my mouth traced higher, she spread her legs wider, the thick cords of muscle shifting beneath her skin like something alive. The sheer mass of her thighs framed my face.

"F—fuck," she gasped, her hips jerking forward, holding on to the counter with her hands. Her legs tightened around me, her strength pressing against my head, holding me in place. The sheer force of her should have overwhelmed me, but it just made me harder and more desperate to please her.

My tongue circled around the swollen nub of her clit, urgent attention. It swelled against my lips, hot and heavy, throbbing in time with her heartbeat. I sucked, I teased, I nibbled each touch drawing a sharper breath, a deeper tremble from her..

The flex of her muscles beneath my touch was intoxicating. Her abs quivered, thighs tensed, and the strength in her  body was barely held in check as everything coiled with tension. It was profoundly erotic. I could feel how close she was to losing control and crushing me between her legs in the throes of release. The danger only made it more electric. I moaned against her, grinding into the counter, achingly hard and utterly consumed.

She twitched when I flattened my tongue and dragged it in a slow, greedy stripe up her slick folds. Her clit pulsed, demanding my mouth again. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, firmly now. It sought my attention. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it firmly but still teasing. She jerked as her grip turned from possessive to almost desperate.

Needy moans filled the bathroom. Erika writhed beneath my mouth, her thick, muscled frame trembling with need. She writhed beneath my mouth, gripping the edges of the counter so hard her knuckles turned white.

I pressed my mouth to the apex of her heat, her already swollen clit demanding my attention like a heartbeat against my lips. I groaned involuntarily as I felt it throb—thick, insistent, pulsing with life. It was hot to the touch, hotter than anything I'd ever felt, and swelling with each passing second, responding to every flick and stroke of my tongue.

Every desperate stroke of my tongue seemed to feed her. She grew against my mouth, thickening and engorging with raw, animal need. The heat pouring off her was searing, making my head spin, making my cock ache. The sheer force of her desire pressing against my lips was intoxicating, like being held captive by a potent, unseen current.

The heat radiating off her core was blistering, enough to make my skin flush, my pulse spike. My cock throbbed, pinned and aching beneath the press of my body as I devoured her. Her desire wasn't passive—it was a force. It pressed into me like something tangible, something that demanded worship. I wasn't pleasuring her—I was being consumed by her. It pressed out of her folds proudly, defiantly demanding more. Heavy. Dominant. Alive. The sight and feel of it and the way it responded to my mouth, twitching and pulsing with each stroke—was intoxicating.

Maybe it should have concerned me that her clit had grown so much so fast, but who was I kidding. It was profoundly erotic.

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The novel, Double Flex: Two Muscle Goddesses. One Helpless Husband. is now available on Amazon Kindle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
------
Here is the book description:


Daniel always fantasized about a woman stronger than him—until fantasy became flesh and his wife Erika became that person.

It starts on his birthday, when Erika indulges his ultimate fantasy: a shared muscle worship session between the two of them and a dominant bodybuilder named Kara. But when strength meets surrender, something shifts and it's not just Daniel who feels it.

Kara's raw power ignites something deep in Erika. Curiosity twists into a hunger for her own strength. Her body grows, hardens, and her dominance sharpens, while her desires spiral into something fiercer. She craves control... and she craves Kara.

Daniel built this fantasy. He practically begged for it. But as Erika's bond with Kara tightens and the bedroom becomes a war zone of lust and power, Daniel is forced to face a brutal truth: his fantasy has taken on a life of its own, and he's no longer in control.

Double Flex explores the pull of muscle, the heat of submission, and the brutal edge where love, lust, and power collide. Three lives. One transformation. How far can a fantasy go before it devours everything?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Thought I'd finish the scene. The novel is now out at all major book retailers including Applebooks: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Barnes and Nobles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--------
A deep, primal moan rumbled out of her, vibrating through my whole body as I worked. She flexed one thigh absentmindedly, and the solid wall of muscle brushed against the side of my head with shocking, effortless force, making me gasp into her flesh.

I redoubled my efforts. Her breath quickened, turning into ragged pants. Her clit pulsed, growing impossibly firmer, more engorged. It pressed into my tongue like a living thing, aching, needy, insistent. My own hips ground helplessly against the air, desperate for relief, but this wasn't about me. This was about serving her.

"F-fuck," she gasped, her voice raw, almost pleading.

I smirked against her and gave her exactly what she wanted.

"Oh God," she panted, thighs trembling. "Daniel—"

I slid two fingers inside her, curling them just right, and she writhed like a cat in heat. Then, suddenly—CRACK.

A sharp sound splintered through the air. I froze. She had been gripping the marble counter beneath her and when her fingers unfurled, a web of fractures spread out beneath her palm. She had broken stone with her bare hands. I swallowed hard, my heart thudding in my chest.

Jesus Christ.

I glanced up at her, eyes wide, but before I could say a word, she let out a low, breathless growl of frustration and shoved my head back down between her thighs.

I barely had time to react before I was buried in her heat again, my mouth finding her slick, throbbing core.

"Know your place. Finish," she ordered, voice thick with lust. Her other hand fisted in my hair, holding me against her, making it clear there was no escaping. Not that I wanted to.

I obeyed. How could I not?

I devoured her as if she were my only purpose, hurrying her toward her final release. Her hips arched off the counter, her fingers tightened in my hair and her thighs clenching around my head, locking me in place as she took what she needed. The power coiling inside her shook every muscle as she neared her release. I could feel the sheer force of her, and I was utterly, helplessly, hers.

I licked harder, deeper, feeling her body tighten around me like a trap springing shut. The muscles of her thighs flexed with feral tension, trapping me in the throbbing pulse as she approached her climax.

Then she snapped.

I rode it out, lost in her scent, her taste, the raw, terrifying force of her pleasure washing over me like a tidal wave. Her cry shattered the air. If our neighbors weren't still awake, they were now. Successive orgasms rocked her, echoed by deep, loud moans. Her whole body tensed, and her thighs clamped around my head just hard enough to remind me who owned who.

Her thighs trembled, her chest heaved, and for a moment, it was like she had lost all control, overcome by the sheer intensity of it.

I barely noticed the pain. All I cared about was making her come undone. I kept going until she physically pulled me away, gasping for air, her body still wracked with aftershocks.

She slumped back against the mirror, utterly spent, sweat glistening on her skin, her breaths ragged. Slowly, she blinked down at me, lips parted, eyes still hazy with pleasure.

Then, with a slight chuckle, she glanced at the cracked marble beside her. "Well," she panted. "Guess I don't know my own strength."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

If you've read the book please give it a review. Thank you  :thanks:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login