Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strip Club South Florida FBB

Started by guppy, November 14, 2025, 10:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guppy

At Scarlett's in Hallandale Beach (Miami area), check out the dancer named "Siren". She says she's a competitive bodybuilder though not currently competing. Took a private dance from her and she'll do some posing if you ask her (along with the usual thing). Very cute, all natural, smooth but hard. Usually when I ask a dancer for a flex I give a feel with just three fingers because that's all that's needed based on their size. With Siren, its my entire palm. What a great feeling. Look for her. She has ink down her spine of the chakra symbols. I saw her two weeks ago, she's from Arizona but says she'll be in the area for six months.