LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Wife Gets Stronger (to my Delight!)

Started by frumpygoat, March 26, 2025, 02:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frumpygoat

This is a 100% true story (names are changed). I'll add more when time allows (and additions will likely include some embellishments). I've been experimenting with AI, but I've written every word of this from my recollection of what happened in my first marriage.) Karma would be greatly appreciated!

When I began dating the girl that I would one day marry, I was 33 and she was 21. Sherry was a former high school athlete, having been a sprinter and shot put thrower and softball player. She still lived with her parents and I was friends with her dad. That's how I met her. I was over at their home one evening and Sherry was in the garage working out with her dad. They had a gym setup with free weights, a squat rack, bench, and other pieces of equipment. Sherry was 5' 8" and a shapely beautiful brunette. I watched as she approached the squat rack and shouldered 135 pound weight. She stepped back and performed 10 easy, deep squats and then returned the bar to the rack. I thought I was going to bust through my pants! As much as I wanted to stick around and watch her work out, I couldn't do it. This was my first encounter with a real live woman doing any kind of lifting in front of me. I made an excuse to leave and quickly got out, hoping Sherry nor her dad saw the bulge in my pants.

I spent the next few days wondering what to do. I was scared to pursue anything, because I was so much older than Sherry. I thought it might end my friendship with her father, not to mention that she might not be interested in a guy 12 years older and not in the best of shape. I wasn't a fat slob by any means, but I had never been an athlete and weighed 180 pounds at 6 feet tall. And I was soft.

Well, it turns out that she was interested in me. I saw her at a restaurant one evening and she approached me. She came to the table where I was sitting and flirted with me, asking if I would pay her bill. From then on, it was game on! That is, if her dad was okay with his young daughter dating a 33 year old old-timer! I worked up the guts to call and ask him, and he told me that he would be thrilled for the two of us to get together.

So, Sherry and I started dating. Of course, I didn't mention the muscle fetish that I had been feeding since I was 13. I wanted to strike up a conversation about her old track days, but was hesitant. I didn't want her to figure out that I was not only attracted to how cute she was, with her big boobs and big hair. (It was the early 90's when big hair was in style. Big boobs are always in style!) I brought up the topic of working out since I had seen her working out with her dad in the garage a few weeks earlier. I asked when she first started lifting weights. That was when I learned that she started lifting because her high school track coach wanted her to get stronger for the track events. She told me that her legs got really strong and was squatting over 200 pounds. That's a lot of weight for a high school girl. I was curious if that was her workout weight or her max lift but I was afraid to dig too deep for fear of her thinking I was being too curious. I was so afraid of anyone finding out about my female muscle fetish. She went on to say that when the coach convinced her to start training for shot putting, she had to start working her upper body which she didn't enjoy as much. "Dang!" I thought; "she probably doesn't train arms any more." She said she was a great sprinter and hurdler but there were other girls that she referred to as "beefier" than her that were far better at the shot. I was so intrigued. I wanted to know how much she used to bench, or still could for that matter. But I thought I better not dig too deep for fear of my fetish being exposed.

Over the next year of dating, I never got to see her working out again, but she would casually mention hitting the weights with her dad. Honestly, she didn't appear muscular. She was hot, but not toned. But I had a feeling she was strong. She took after her father in having a larger frame – not fat or bulky, just wider than the normal girl. When we would hug, my arms did not envelop her like other girls I had dated. After about a year, we were married. She no longer worked out since we didn't have a fully equipped gym in our garage like her father did.

I never told her about my muscle fetish when we were dating and didn't bring it up after we were married. Over the first 13 years of marriage, she never worked out again or even talked about it. I was too afraid to bring the subject up. I was content to find my female muscle lust satisfied by looking at female muscle sites on the Internet. Then, the fateful day came when I accidently left a browser window open on my computer and she saw one of my favorite female muscle sites. She was livid. "Is this what turns you on? Have you been jacking off to these pictures?" I was horrified. I sat down and spilled my guts – everything from the time I was 13 and raced to the newsstand hunting for the rare photo of a muscular woman in a men's bodybuilding magazine, to discovering a goldmine on the Internet decades later. She was hurt, angry, confused. "Do you want me to look like that?" When I heard these words, I thought I had hit the jackpot! Maybe she would start hitting the weights again and become the muscle girl I had hoped for when we were dating. But then she continued... "Is that why you're not much interested in sex? Because you'd rather jack off to pictures of these muscle chicks than have the real thing?"

She was very angry. I asked her what would it hurt to start working out again and that even made her angrier.

One night, we were standing in the living room arguing. I don't remember what it was about, but It was likely about my desire to have her work out. All of a sudden without warning, she pushed me hard in the chest, slamming my back against the wall. She then pushed up hard against me, her big chest pressed against mine, and taunted me. Although she was no muscular bodybuilder by any means, she was not a small girl, now weighing around 145 at 5' 8". She must have had some holdover strength from her athletic days because she was pushing hard against me. I tried to push her off of me, but to my surprise I couldn't move her even though I outweighed her by 30 pounds "Is this what you want? A tough lady to manhandle you? Is this what gets you off?" Instantly she had her answer as my dick got rock hard.

"Well, I'm not going to the gym unless you get yourself in shape. You're soft! When I touch your arm or hug you, you feel squishy like a girl." Those words stung, but they were true. I seized the moment and agreed with her. "You're right! How about we join a gym and start working out together! You could even help me since you used to work out. You could be my personal trainer!" She wasn't nearly as excited about it as I was. She was still pissed off. But she reluctantly agreed. "But let me warn you," she said. "If we join a gym and I start working out, I'm going to be serious about it. And I want you to be serious, too. We can both get ourselves into great shape." I agreed, but honestly, I couldn't see myself becoming a workout junkie. And truthfully, to see my ultimate fantasies fulfilled, I wouldn't want to train hard. I would want HER to train hard and get stronger than me.

We made plans to visit a gym nearby. Sex the night before the big day was great! I was turned on by the very thought of Sherry working out. I kept imagining that she would become stronger and stronger, and I would just lay back in my weights and reps to let her surpass me. I was shocked on our first visit to the gym to find out that this would happen sooner than I thought.

On our first visit, the gym manager gave us a tour of the facility and showed us how to use the equipment. He gave us each a large paper workout card that we could fill in and keep track of our workouts, weight, measurements, and so on. I told him I would take it from there – me being an expert in working out. (Ha!) However, in a way, I was pretty knowledgeable about weight training. I had looked at thousands of pages of women working out, and learned a ton about lifting, even if only in theory. I asked to borrow a measuring tape, but Sherry balked at the idea of taking measurements in front of everyone in the gym. She was dressed in baggy sweatpants and a loose-fitting t-shirt, not at all proud of being seen by a bunch of total strangers. And she didn't want to draw undue attention to herself going through a bunch of measuring. So we agreed that we could wait until we got home and take our measurements then. We were now ready to hit the weights!

I decided to start things off with arms. I picked up two 20 pound dumbbells and began curling them. I counted off the reps and did 10 with each arm with good form. I was showing Sherry how they should be done. It was her turn, so I had her pick up some 15 pounders. I knew that if I could do 20's for 10 reps, she would probably be straining to get 10 with the 15 pound weights. At least I could show off now, even though my plan was that she would someday overtake me. She grabbed the 15 pound weights and, to my surprise, she cranked out 13 solid reps, struggling a bit with the last two. I told her she should go up in weight on her next set. In fact, that became the standard rule for our workout plan. When we could exceed 12 good reps with a weight, we would move up to the next level of weight. I grabbed the 20's again and got 9 reps before my arms gave out. I probably could have squeezed out another rep but I honestly wasn't trying to seriously work out and make any gains. No sense pushing myself since I was eager for Sherry to catch up and pass me in strength. Now it was her turn to do a second set. I handed her the 20's and she laughed nervously. "These are the same weight you use. Looks like I'm as strong as you!" I instantly started getting hard. And also, a little frightened. Did I really want my young beautiful wife to be stronger than me? It would be both exciting and embarrassing at the same time. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I don't know which – I proved to be stronger. At least on bicep curls. She began curling the 20 pound weights, but only got about 5 reps with decent form. She started to swing the weight on her 6th rep and I told her to stop. We needed to lift strictly to make proper gains. So, on our second set of dumbbell curls – both of us using the same weight - I got 9 reps and could have gotten 10, and Sherry only got 5. My manhood was intact. At least for now. Sherry teased me, "Are you going to tell all your friends that your wife uses the same weight that you do for bicep curls? Maybe I'll show them my bulging arm muscles!" With that, she flexed her arms. They lacked any shape, with no visible muscle showing under the sleeves of her t-shirt, but I knew they were stronger than they looked. The way she easily pushed me against the wall a few days before and the amount of weight she used on her very first day of working out was proof of that. "Those look pretty intimidating" (I lied.) Don't show my friends cause you might scare them!" Next, I took her to the weighted curling bars. I grabbed a 40 pounder and did 10 slow strict curls. I racked my weight and grabbed a 35 pound bar to hand to Sherry. "Hey, remember. I use the same weight as you." I told her to hold her horses. I appreciated how ambitious she was but reminded her that she struggled to get 5 good reps with the dumbbells I used. "Don't worry, you'll catch up with me soon. I'll bet you're a quick gainer." "Oh, I don't want to just catch up; I 'm going to get super-buff and start manhandling you around the house! And, by the way, I forgot to tell you that when I worked out in high school for track, I got stronger, quicker than the other girls on the team." We had never talked much about her working out in high school. I had missed a real opportunity to have some stimulating conversations with her.
"Oh really, so how much were you curling back then?"
"We didn't do bicep curls. Just lots of leg work and some bench presses."
"Bench presses, huh? so how much were you benching." I was getting excited.
"Oh, about 400 pounds."
The look on my face must have been priceless. Sherry laughed and said, "You're so gullible. There's no way I benched that much. Even the guys on the football team couldn't do 400 pounds."
"OK, you got me. So how much really?"
"Hey, do you want to talk or do you want to work out?" She totally avoided answering and picked up the 35 curling pound bar. She slowly cranked out 10 slow reps in front of me. A smile came across her face as she put the weight on the floor. "Not bad, huh? I'll be using that 40 pounder in no time."
Next we moved to lat pulldowns. I set the weight on 60 pounds and quickly found it was too light. I easily knocked out 20 reps and probably could have done few more. I told Sherry that maybe she should try the same weight, since it was so easy for me. She sat down and did 15 reps, struggling a bit with the last couple. I upped the weight to 90 pounds and got 11 good reps. For Sherry's second set I set the weight on 70 pounds and she pulled 10 reps. It was occurring to me that our first two exercises were for upper body and even though she wasn't as strong as me, she was closer than I expected. I was about to be surprised as we moved to our shoulder workout. I took a 45 pound bar and sat down on a bench. I brought it up to my shoulder and began pressing it. It was harder than I expected. I've always had narrow shoulders and I guess it was my weak area. I managed to get 7 reps before my arms (or shoulders) gave out. I sent Sherry over to the weighted bars to grab a 30 pounder. She came back and sat, taking my place on the bench. She started cranking out overhead presses. 1, 2, 3, and before I knew it she had pressed the weight 20 times overhead. She finally stopped and said this is too easy. I suggested she rest while I did another set. I exchanged my 45 pound bar for a 40 pounder and struggled to get 8 solid reps. Then it was Sherry's turn. "Since I got way more than 12 reps with the 30 pound weight, how about I skip the 35 and move up to 40?" Sherry asked. "Maybe I'll be able to match what you just did!" I was kind of freaking out on the inside – for two reasons. I was excited that she would be using the same weight as me on an upper body exercise, but I was also a little intimidated. "What if she's already as strong as me? What if she gets stronger than me?" It was mixed emotions. It turns out that she wasn't as strong as me in the seated press. No, she was stronger. I handed her the 40 pound bar at chest level as she was seated on the bench. She slowly started pressing the weight.... 1, 2, 3.... and past my 8 reps... 9, and with a mighty heave and a groan, she got 10 reps. I was stunned. My hot young wife had just out lifted me in the military press. "Looks like your wife is stronger than you!" She blurted out. "Dang! That felt good! I kinda like being the 'muscles' in this marriage!"

"Hold on," I said. just because you got more reps in one set of one exercise doesn't mean you're stronger than me. Remember, you couldn't keep up with me in the curls and lat pulldowns. Plus, I have an old shoulder injury that stiffened up a bit after that first set of presses." That was a lie. I didn't have a shoulder injury. The only thing that was injured was my male pride. I was trying to save face.

"Well, make all the excuses you want. I just outdid you with the weights and I'm pretty danged proud of myself." She said. Let's do some bench presses and maybe I'll show you up again. I used to be pretty good at benching when I was on the track team. It really helped with the shot put. I wasn't as good at the shot put as some of the other girls who were kind of porky, but I could bench almost as much as they could."

I was now freaking out again in my head. On the few rare occasions that I had tried working out, benching had always been my worst lift. I have long gangly arms, a narrow chest and shoulders, and I could never manage more than 120 pounds max at my best. Now I have an athletic wife who evidently used to be strong in benching and I was afraid I was about to be embarrassed by her. There were only a couple of other people at the gym since it was early afternoon on a weekday, but I didn't want them to see me having to take weight off a bar after my wife benched so that I could follow her with a light weight. "You know what. I'd love to show you how much I can outlift you on the bench but I really think I just aggravated that shoulder injury. It's really starting to hurt. How about you mess around with the bench press and I'll spot you?"

"Oh, wow!" Sherry teased. "Poor little baby got a sore shoulder? We made our way over to the row of benches, with a 45 pound bar sitting on the rack above each one. "I think you should just start with the bar to get used to the feel of benching," I said. Sherry agreed, "Yes, I should warm up first before attempting 400 pounds," she joked. She laid down on the bench and easily pressed the bar 20 times. "I could do this all day," she said casually. "Okay, let's try it with some actual weight on the bar," I said, and then placed a 10 pound weight on each end. She unracked the weight and pushed it up once, twice, then again and again, until she had knocked out 15 easy reps. "Let's get some real weight on the bar," she said, "That's sissy weight – probably what you use, right?" The playful taunting was a taste of what was to come in the months ahead. "Okay, Arnold Schwarzenegger, let's see what you can do!" I teased back. I added another 10 pound plate to each side and stepped around to spot her. She didn't need a spot. She easily lifted the weight 10 times and re-racked it. She had just bench pressed 85 pounds for 10 easy reps! I'm thinking back to when I worked out in my early twenties and that was the kind of weight I was using. She's already as strong on the bench as I was in my "prime." "Let's see how much I can handle!" she exclaimed with a hint of excitement in her voice. She hadn't noticed the raging erection I had in my gym shorts. Fearful that she, or more embarrassingly, others might see, I made a quick excuse of needing to use the bathroom. "I'll be back. I shouldn't have drunk all that water before we left the house."

In the bathroom, I relieved myself – but not of urine. I was so excited over Sherry's impressive strength that I thought I would explode. And, explode I did, with just a few strokes!

When I returned to the workout room, Sherry had left the bench press area and was talking with another lady who was working out. I heard them laughing and was afraid that one, or both, of them had seen the bulge in my pants and figured out why I rushed to the men's room. It was getting close to the time we needed to head home, so Sherry said goodbye to her new acquaintance and we headed to the showers. Just outside the locker rooms, they had a filing box with a folder for each member, and you could keep the workout card they gave you in the box. We both filed our cards and hit the showers. I was the only guy in the locker room and I couldn't help myself. As I replayed the scenes  of Sherry working out in my mind, I got instantly hard again. I gave it a few strokes and quickly exploded for a second time in less than 15 minutes! My dream fantasy was looking like it might soon become a reality – a super-hot wife who would be stronger than me!

As I was drying off and getting dressed, I came up with a plan. I would intentionally hold back in my workouts and not increase the weights I was lifting over time. On the other hand, I would encourage Sherry to up her weight as often as possible. I would push her and challenge her to get stronger. But I couldn't let her realize what was happening. But that seemed impossible. She would see the weights I was lifting and figure out what was going on. Then I came up with a plan... I knew that the only time she could get to the gym was while our kids were in school. (We had a 12 year-old daughter and a 10 year-old son.) I told her there was no way I could get away from work during business hours and that I would go early in the morning on the way to the office. It turned out that this plan worked better than I could ever imagined.


frumpygoat

Just a heads up that I won't be able to expand thus story until probably sometime in June. I hope some people get some enjoyment from this first installment.

micror2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brave_archer

I'm always down for a wife becoming a super-powered muscle goddess for her muscle-loving husband. Karma given!

phil123

Now the both try to grow. We know who does it better.

fan.fit

I love stories like this when a loving wife turns herself into a muscular strongwoman for her husband.I hope there will be a description of how he won't be able to physically resist her in wrestling and sex. IDEAL!

Maestrojb1954!

Nice start on this story. It is exciting and well written. I can't wait to see where you take this. The characters are believable and I expect this will become a great story. Please keep it up! Excellent start!