LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any stories with cosmic-level growth?

Started by The First One, March 14, 2025, 12:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

That is, where a woman grows to planet-sized or bigger?

The First One

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any stories with cosmic-level growth? That is, where a woman grows to planet-sized or bigger?

I'd suggest Cosmic Muscle Babes by Chas. Banner. It doesn't seem to be here on *FS*, but I have it my library. The format's a bit 'wonky' so I plan to address that before adding it to the collection.

If you can't wait, it is available at some other sites but please don't post it [or any other items] in this topic; that just 'hides' the stories. Please see the information here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

UPDATE: I have edited and posted a slightly improved [I hope] version of Cosmic Muscle Babes by Chas. Banner here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: