Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mistress Quads Queen

Started by Bitch4muscles, August 18, 2024, 07:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitch4muscles

Did anyone here session with mistress quad queen ?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bitch4muscles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

schlum

Please, any more details on Mustress Quad Queen?  How sensual can she go? Any chance for a Full Service? Thank you.

jock56

Has anybody here sessioned with Mistress Quad Queen? Slated to be coming to Melbourne later this year; I've got a quote which seems a bit steep ($700 for an hour) and wondering what others' experiences have been

Frinkster

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anybody here sessioned with Mistress Quad Queen? Slated to be coming to Melbourne later this year; I've got a quote which seems a bit steep ($700 for an hour) and wondering what others' experiences have been


I agree it's a bit steep but that's around what I paid. She is terrific for muscle worship (I haven't tried wrestling), fun, sensual and a great attitude during the session. Figure level physique, so not as big a a physique or Fbb. You are best to email respectfully and ask for a session, and she will respond accordingly. Would recommend.