Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Marie Shintani 2025 Update

Started by DaveYun775, March 08, 2025, 12:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveYun775

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


DaveYun775

I was an idiot and forgot to explain about this set of pictures, but remember Marie, my OC? She's back again, and this time, she's gained a bit more bulk than usual. I know, I used Soulcalibur VI again as a basis, with a mod added, but I tried my best to make Marie as realistic as possible.

But anyway, enjoy this set of pictures contaning my original character Marie.

Karma is appreciated.