Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Br@wna stories

Started by mateo45, February 24, 2020, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mateo45

Here is the complete story list of the dead website Br@wna, the files can be opened with either your browser or word.

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mateo45

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

As the author of several of these stories, I just want to ask you to support my work by buying those that you particularly enjoy.

That would be awesome.

You can find them here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much!

Roy
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Lupus753

This is a great resource. It doesn't have the stories that were deleted before the site went under, but including those would be very difficult.

potatocarrot

Thank you for this. Definitely K+ worthy as they are so hard to come by now. Great work. Much appreciated.

QBikk

I'm starting to dig in the Br@wna stories and will start to add some of these in the next update of the stories pack I share. It should be up within 1 week maximum.

Nahuel-H

Oh how interesting this Smashwords site. Thank you.
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

R41N

Oh I remember this site.
Used to find gold there.

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As the author of several of these stories, I just want to ask you to support my work by buying those that you particularly enjoy.

That would be awesome.

You can find them here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much!

Roy


Supporting authors! 💪🏻

IBP

Wow this link still works? I was there for the founding and closing of Br@wna, and spent so so many hours on the site. Probably the best purpose built collection of FMG lit ever. Excepting probably The Valkyrie. I am friends with authors that no longer have access to their stories, which they only ever posted on Br@wna and then deleted from their own machines. Looking forward to seeing what's in here.

quick

Thanks! I still miss Br@wna

Momol


tapion


Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
© Saradas, now that takes me back

JSYK: Even tho' it's defunct, "Bravvna", when typed correctly is replaced with "© Saradas".   :shucks

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: