⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who should I go with?

Started by p1965andc, January 22, 2010, 02:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugs

You should see all 3.  They are all great and all very different.

bugs

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

foreigner

Thats the thing though I can only afford one and if I can only get one session I intend on it being the best damn one I'll get for a long while.

cjones


bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely see Kris Clark

agreed, go with the best of the best if you want a sure thing and can only afford 1.

nlw596

100% Kris Clark . You will not regret.  She will be able to please you from A-Z whatever your desire. Others may not. Then you will not get your money's worth. 

artax

I have heard great things about Kris Clark- have heard good reports on Chyna also (though some mixed)- believe both of those 2 are f/s- I think Maxie I understand is not f/s but does allow daty and I heard gives a good bj