⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anything good to read?

Started by Crazydude, November 20, 2024, 11:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazydude

Has anyone else been struggling to find something good to read? It's really hard to find something more on the real side and a slow burn. It is always something with magic or going to a different side. I was wondering if there are any stories like Lisa's path or a strong wife. I really enjoy these stories and just keep going back to read. I was wondering if there are any stories similar to that?


El_Roy_1999

Have you read Bodybuilding Housewife?
It's on here in full length:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

taoschild

Muscle Love: Confessions of a Muscle Worshipper is based on my relationship with my wife and co-authored by her too. Lisa's Path inspired me to write the story. It can be found on Amazon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

davidwatts

Check out 'The Chosen One (Brenda's World)'.  There is no magic and it's a slow burn.  It's not bad.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dona Fell Friz


MuscleWomanBR

I dare to show you the story I have been writing: "Dona Irene". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crazydude

Thank you for the recommendations. I really appreciate it.