⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Story I am looking for - Bridgit Mendler

Started by JoeBozo, January 12, 2026, 08:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBozo

Does anyone remember a story from a while ago where the whole plot is an actress (I think it was Bridget mendler) gets super buff while a costar/another actress becomes jealous and then also gets buffer later in the story by taking it from another female bodybuilder. It ends with something along the lines of Bridget getting really upset and nearly killing the other girl with the help of superheroes (I think it was nick fury/marvel) oddly specific


JoeBozo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

lothor87

Could be  by up2ngd1?
he had a lot stories with that theme.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could be by up2ngd1? he had a lot stories with that theme.

It may not be the one you're looking for, but it might give you some clues to help find it. 'up2nogd1' and 'Amnoartist' collaborated on a Bridgit Mendler story titled Bridgit Thereafter. Sadly, a search for a work by that title doesn't return a result here on *FS*.   :shucks

I did come across Chapter 3, by 'up2'; it doesn't seem to resemble the plot described in the initial post. Also, the super-franchise referenced doesn't match; Star Labs, Supergirl, etc. 'Amno' intended to write other chapters but those I didn't find.  :'(

Not what you hoped for, I guess, but perhaps it will lead you in the right direction.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: