⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazons vs Atlantis

Started by Apley44, March 10, 2024, 09:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey

Am surprised that Diana's muscle milk and other supplements have not seen Caleb actually grow further from his 350lbs to 400lbs. Btw 300lbs looks a bit light. Plenty of NFL players >290lbs eg Jordan Mailata at 370lbs with low body fat %

Wookey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Apley44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am surprised that Diana's muscle milk and other supplements have not seen Caleb actually grow further from his 350lbs to 400lbs. Btw 300lbs looks a bit light. Plenty of NFL players >290lbs eg Jordan Mailata at 370lbs with low body fat %

I see, i didnt research on NFL players. I guess i learned something. I was purely researching on Mr Olympia competitors and even the biggest dudes like Ronnie Coleman and Flex Wheeler weighed less than 330lbs. But its ok. The main idea is...Caleb is big haha

Maxos79


Wookey

Sorry for being a pedant. Loving the story

alexqw

I am waiting for what happened next!

erocha75

Just a quick note to let our awesome author know that it would be so great if we could get another installment to this fabulous story...

Wookey