⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The cleaning lady

Started by Isaaclarke, April 13, 2023, 09:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaaclarke

Sorry for the English, hope there are not too much mistakes.


Andrew, the protagonist of this story, is a rich and wealthy man. He is the CEO of a big corporation that in the last year started making a lot of money and his job often require him to take long trip in different country so he is not always at home. For this reason he need a cleaning lady, someone to look at his house while he is away.
He already has one, her name is Samantha, a small and pretty forty years old woman from Spain with whom he had a very nice relationship, but for family reasons she had to move back to her country so he needed a new one.

Before leaving Samantha proposed him that she could be substituted by her sister, a twenty five years old girl in search for a job and maybe an adventure out of Europe. Being away and with no time to deal with these kind of stuff Andrew decided to trust completely Samantha which happily obliged.

"If it's okay with you I'll give her you address and the keys so when you come back from your trip she will be already at home!", wrote Samantha on a message directed to Andrew.

"No problem for me, you were the perfect cleaning lady, I'll miss you!", answered Andrew

"I'll miss you too mister Andrew!"

Andrew didn't thought about it too much, Samantha was very good but he was also curious about her sister, because Samantha herself had a pretty nice toned body for her age so her younger sister must have been like an improved version of her. Sometimes when it was very hot Andrew could see the outline of some kind of abs though Samantha clothes but he never dared to ask so he always thought that he was seeing what he wanted to see.
Yes because Andrew had a pretty big thing for girls with muscles, especially for the abs.

After two weeks away Andrew couldn't wait to be home, he had actually forgot about the new cleaning lady so he was very surprised when a girl waved to him thought the window of his villa. As soon as she opened the door the girl revealed herself in all her beauty. She was blonde and tall, probably around 5'9''. She was wearing a tank top with a very nice pair of shorts with flip flops at her feet.

"Welcome home mister Andrew! My name is Clarissa, hope your trip went well!" Said the girl with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you! The trip was not very good I'm pretty tired after twelve hours of flight, also a guy a couple of rows ahead of me couldn't stop snoring"

"I'm sorry to hear that, would you like me to prepare you something?"

"No thanks, right now the only thing I need is to lay on bed and sleep for at least two weeks!"

"Good night then! I will start a few home chores while I'm here"

"Do you know the house already? Can I help you with something?"

"No thank you, I arrived yesterday and I already spoke to my sister about everything, the only thing you need to do now is sleep" said Clarissa while taking Andrew 's jacket.

"Well thank you, I'll introduce myself properly maybe in a couple of hours, sorry for that but I have a terrible headache" said Andrew.

"No problem seriously, see you later!".

Andrew got in his room, took of his shoes and fella sleep in a matter of second.

He woke up a few hours later, he looked at his watch and realized that he had slept for two hours. Andrew started to notice the effects of a twelve hours flight without taking a shower so he went to the main bathroom. Before entering he suddenly remembered about Clarissa so he decided to knock before entering.

"Mr Andrew? Is that you?" answered Clarissa on the other side of the door

"Oh yes sorry to bother, I just wanted to wash my face but I'll go for the other bathroom"

"Don't worry, I'm only washing the clothes, you can come in!"

After hearing this words Andrew decided to enter his bathroom but was shocked when he saw Clarissa in the bathtub taking a bath with a pile of dirty clothes beside her.

"Oh I'm sorry! You said you were cleaning the clothes!" shouted Andrew while closing the door behind himself

"Well I am" answered Clarissa without hesitation

"In the bathtub?? Naked?? How??"

"Would you like to know?" said Clarissa with an unexpected sexy voice.

"I don't want to see you naked! It's totally inappropriate" answered Andrew, now with a less firm tone of voice.

"Oh come on, if that's the problem I'll cover my boobs with some foam, come on I'd love to show you how a real woman washes clothes".

"Ok ok, i can't say that I'm not curious but don't you dare to say that I you were molested during work!"

"I won't I promise"

Andrew opened the door and the scene was exactly how he briefly saw it before. The bathtub was oriented so that Clarissa was turned showing only her back to Andrew and oh my god what a back it was. It was like looking at a map of the gran canyon. It wasn't big and the shoulders weren't too broad but the detail of her back muscle was completely unreal, he hadn't seen anything like that before.
He ventured forward and waved shyly to Clarissa. And then he saw them. Her abs were amazing. A perfectly defined eight pack abs which was probably a ten pack covered but the foam of the bathtub. They were incredibly deep, he was sure that he could put a finger between the crevices of her abs. But the most amazing thing weren't her abs, but how she was using them. She was moving a t-shirt up and down her sculpted abs using them as a washboard to clean the clothes on. It was the sexiest thing ever because while doing so she was flexing the abs.

"Don't tell me that you have never seen a woman washing clothes like that" said Clarissa

"H..H..How?" was the only thing Andrew could say

"Well it's pretty easy, you know the concept of washboard abs? Well you could say that I took it to the next level" said Clarissa before laughing loudly

"But.. H..How?" asked again Andrew

"Well when you have hard and big abs like these you can use them in a lot of different ways" answered Clarissa while playfully giving punches to her abs. The sound they made was unreal, like a perfectly working drum snare.

"They are cool and I love to see people turning their heads to watch me but they can be also incredibly useful as you can see. Sometimes I hold objects like pens or lipsticks between these solid babies while I'm out" and while saying this she kept flexing and relaxing them.

"Come on let me show you" said Clarissa.

The cleaning lady took Andrew's arms and brought them to the t-shirt that was currently on her abs and started moving it up and down, to show Andrew how hard they were.
And Andrew never felt something that hard. It was like a back wall constantly moving up and down due to Clarissa breathing.

"They are hard aren't they?" asked Clarissa

Andrew was still dumfounded and could move. She kept moving his arms up and down her abs with the t-shirt.

"Let me show you something" said Clarissa.

Suddenly she slightly relaxed her abs which were still amazing.

"Now why don't you try to push?" asked Clarissa in a provocative way.

Andrew was still in another place with his head so Clarissa forced him to push on her abs with his hands and after a few second he understood the task and started pushing. That surreal brick wall wasn't moving. She was lying in the bathtub and he was above her, pushing with almost all of his bodyweight but she wasn't moving. She also still had that mischievous grin on her face.

"And I'm not even flexing" said suddenly Clarissa.

Showing a little effort in her face her abs started to flex. Andrew, that was pushing with almost all of his bodyweight on her abs not only wasn't doing anything but started also to feel pushed back. Her amazing abs were literally coming out of her belly almost like a 3D movie revealing how incredibly deep they were. Andrew now was literally pushed back by Clarissa flexed abs while she was slowly getting up. Suddenly Andrew slipped and fell back. Clarissa expression became suddenly worried.

"I'm sorry mr Andrew I'm sorry, I can't control myself when I'm having fun, I'm mortified, are you ok?"

Andrew got up pretty quickly

"Ok? You ask me if I'm ok? I have witnessed the sexiest and most incredible performance of abs I have ever seen. I'm literally in heaven" answered Andrew.

With a now more relaxed look on her face Clarissa started laughing and Andrew with her. Their story had just begun.

Isaaclarke

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Isaaclarke

After the episode in the bathtub Andrew and Clarissa became really good friends but she kept doing her chores in the house while he was still a very busy person. When they had some free time they would spend it together watching movies and playing games, often centered around her abs.

"Hey Andrew come down here, I would like to play some game with you"

Andrew, who was at the second floor didn't hesitated for a second and ran down the stairs as fast as he could because those words were often indicating a big surprise for him.

"I'm coming!"

When he arrived in the main room of the house he saw Clarissa in front of the sofa still in her pajamas, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"When I was young I used to be an incredible player of tic tac toe, I would really love to find out if I still am" said Clarissa.

Andrew was let down, he hoped he could get another chance to see Clarissa's abs but he was also her friend and had a day off from work so he decided to play with her.

"Well then we need to find a piece o paper and a pen I guess" said Andrew.

"Oh no i don't play it like that, well of course I use a pen but I have other ideas for the piece of paper"

Andrew was getting curious but still wasn't understanding very well and his face showed that.

"I'll explain it to you later, meanwhile why don't you try to find the pen? I know where it is but I won't tell you, you'll have to find it!"

Andrew started to look around and approached the little table in front of the sofa.

"Getting colder" said Clarissa pretty loudly

He then approached the sofa and started looking under every pillow he could find"

"Still colder mr Andrew, you are not very good at this game"

He then approached the tv behind Clarissa who was standing literally a few centimeters away from the tv.

"Getting warmer now mr Andrew, I think you are on your way"

Andrew started looking behind the tv and under it but couldn't found it. He was too distracted, Clarissa's ass was amazing and Andrew couldn't look away from it. Two firm ball of pure muscle coming out from her perfect lower back, even through the pajamas Andrew was able to catch a glimpse of the striations on Clarissa's muscle butt. She noticed him staring at her and with a little effort flexed her butt making it bounce a couple of times while laughing.

"I see you are definitely on your way" said Clarissa with a sexy voice

Andrew now was really excited, he knew that the pen was somewhere on her body.

"Don't make me ask please, start search my body, like policeman with suspects ahahah"

She was always joking about everything and Andrew loved her personality.

Andrew didn't hesitate and started touching her everywhere, in search for the pen. He started form the incredible butt which was hard as a bowling ball, he tried to move it, thinking that Clarissa was holding the pen between her buttcheeks, but her butt was firm and solid as a rock.

"Oh come on you really think I would keep the pen between my buttcheecks, they are too hard and I would destroy the pen in a second. Also they move only when I tell them so" and after saying that Clarissa kept flexing her butt moving those perfect bowling balls up and down and also slightly soaking Andrew on his face, making both of them laugh.

"A little bit Higher mr Andrew"

And with that he understood the assignment. His hands ventured to her belly, her rock hard brick wall belly. He couldn't move far the first row of abs, the lower ones, because he was completely dumfounded abut how hard those block of pure muscle were.

"Come on don't get distracted, keep searching, I'll help you" and with that, displaying an insane amount of muscle control, Clarissa relaxed only her lower set of abs, allowing Andrews hands to venture higher, to the still hard and extremely flexed upper abs.

Here Andrew kept feeling those incredible muscle but also remembered why he was doing so and tried to fin a pen. He put his index finger between the crevices of her abs and saw how her abs were able to engulf half of his finger.

And then he found it, between the biggest and hardest blocks of the perfect set of ten pack abs that Clarissa was reasonably very proud of, there was a solid object, well not solid as those abs, and Andrew recognized it as the pen.

"Found it!" said Andrew proudly

"Well yes but now you have to take it out!"

Suddenly Andrew felt and incredible pressure around his fingers, Clarissa was flexing her abs making impossible for Andrew to retrieve the pen. He started pulling very hard but Clarissa wasn't even moving, still with a grin on her face. Then suddenly she release the pressure and Andrew fell on the sofa making Clarissa laugh loud,

"You kept the pen between you abs al this time??" asked Andrew amazed

"Yes mr Andrew, I told you I love to keep thing in my abs"

"So you have been flexing them all this time?"

"Oh silly mr Andrew do you really think I need to flex my abs to hold objects between them?, they are so hard and defined while relaxed that I don't need to make any effort to do so, also would you really think that a pen would remain intact between these solid flexed babies?" said Clarissa while giving a few hard punches to her abs. The sound they made was amazing, the same deep sound that he heard that time in the bathtub.

"Well I think that now you understood where I would like to play tic tac toe, am I wrong?" And with that Clarissa lifted her t shirt to reveal her perfect set of abs. Everytime he saw them Andrew didn't know ho to react.

"Come on shy guy, get the first cross on my abs"

Andrew was still amazed but didn't hesitate and draw a perfect cross on her upper left ab. This was the first move of an incredibly funny and exciting game of tic tac toe. Clarissa won in the end because she kept flexing and relaxing her abs making impossible for Andrew to stay focused in the game. Also there are only two rows in a set of abs so it was almost impossible to play a real game, but very sexy nonetheless.

Isaaclarke

Hi! Recently I have a lot of free time so I'm writing this story that I decided evolve in a series of episode like these. I would love to get a feedback and again sorry if the English is not perfect.

The relationship between Andrew and Clarissa had already become something much more than a boss-employee relation and the two behaved like real friends. Andrew also started feeling something to Clarissa but sadly had to work every day having not much time to spend with Clarissa, who revealed herself to be an amazing cleaning lady. She kept washing t-shirt on her washboard abs, taking more time than the washing machine of course but Andrew couldn't care less, the show was always as amazing as the first time.

One day they were both at home and during lunch Andrew decided to ask about Samantha, Clarissa's sister and his previous cleaning lady.

"Hey it's been a while since I heard about Samantha, do you know how she is doing lately? She is been an incredible worker and an amazing friend as much as you and I'm really sorry that I hadn't the occasion to say goodbye properly to her", said Andrew.

"She is doing fine, she has some trouble finding jobs but she told me that she recently got an offer as a carpenter and wanted to accept it!" , answered Clarissa.

"A carpenter? that's a really tough job for a girl!"

Clarissa started laughing.

"How much time did she worked for you?" asked Clarissa still laughing

"Almost two years, from the moment I got promoted as a CEO to the day you arrived, why?"

"And in all of these days you never noticed her body? I mean she is of course more shy and reserved than me but come on, she is packing muscles on muscles, she's always been my inspiration." , answered promptly Clarissa.

Andrew was confused. Of course he didn't spend much time at home but he never noticed Samantha's body and never even tried to look at it. Probably it was because she used to wear large uniforms and was always at work.

"How do you think she would clean you clothes? Her abs were better than mine not too long ago!" said Clarissa, leaving Andrew completely dumbfounded.

"Here, let me show you" said Clarissa while taking out her phone from her shorts.

After a few time of scrolling her photos she revealed a pic from 5 years later, at that time Clarissa must have been twenty years old and Samantha thirty-five or something. The picture was unreal. It was a shot of a bar on the beach, Andrew instantly noticed Clarissa in the back of the photo with an already developed set of abs getting them punched by a guy at least two times her size, but the main attraction was in the front of the scene, Samantha, the cleaning lady whom appearance seemed always incredibly calm and shy to Andrew, was armwrestling a biker guy three times her size (she was pretty small around 5' 6'')  and was absolutely winning. The effort was visible in her face but the most amazing thing was her bicep. The biker guy was huge very fat, probably around 6' 5'' and had an enormous arm but Samantha bicep was 10 times more defined. It was a perfect sphere almost the size of a small basketball, perfectly defined and round, coming out of Samantha arm.

"That was the third guy that day, she went on to beat other two of his friends, everyone way bigger than her. I had to make her drink at least two liters of beer before having her to accept that challenge" said Clarissa laughing proudly.

"That's amazing" said Andrew still trying to understand how it was possible

"That day I decided that those big guy could be a great test for my abs so I challenged then but I wanted to get my sister involved too. After all those punches my abs were incredibly red but I withstand punches from seven of those big guys."

Andrew couldn't believe what he was hearing, he already felt Clarissa's abs and they were incredibly hard but that seem too unreal to him.

"There is no way you did that come on! Those guys are almost three times bigger than you sister".

"You don't believe me?" Asked Clarissa with an uncharacteristic serious and deep tone of voice

"Do you have a coin rich guy?" said Clarissa in a provocative way to Andrew

"Yes I do"

"Then give it to me and I'll show you how really hard these abs are"

Andrew had no idea about what Clarissa had in mind but he gave her a small coin he had in his pocket.
Without hesitation Clarissa got up, lifted her shirt keeping it up with her chin, revealing again her perfect abs, and inhaled pretty deeply relaxing her abs and allowing her to put the coin between two rows of her abs. Andrew finally started understanding, Clarissa wanted to bend the coin using only her abs.

"Watch this" she stated without hesitation and after that she began flexing those muscles in almost an unreal way. Each one block became incredibly big and prominent and the coin became almost invisible between those wall of muscles. This time Andrew saw Clarissa's effort and then after a loud grunt the only thing he heard was the sound of metal hitting his floor.

Clarissa bent down and gave Andrew the coin, now perfectly bent in half.

"Next time you doubt about me remember about this day, me and my sister are strong and intelligent women."

"I will never doubt again about your muscle" said Andrew.

"I'm just joking" said Clarissa softening the tension "keep doubting about my abs and muscles, I would love to show you more about them."

That same night Andrew and Clarissa were on the couch watching a movie together when suddenly Clarissa started speaking.

"Oh what a coincidence! My sister just asked me if she can come visit in the next days, would you like the idea?" And while saying the last part of the sentence she changed her tone into a very sexy and seductive one while slowly lifting her shirt up just a bit, revealing her navel and her lower abs.

Andrew had no idea about what he was going to witness the next days...



jbeast

KARMA! Excellent! Bravo!

I like the fact that Andrew was a gentleman with Samantha, never coming onto her and never noticing her muscles. And I like the fact that Clarissa is so matter-of-fact about her physique. A little seductive? Damn sure. Is he attracted? Of course, but all the activities you have shown have been really friendly and somewhat realistic. We don't know Andrew's age, which may be a factor, reserved about being with a damned attractive lady who is working for him.

I suspect things might get a bit more intense in the next chapter. Keep going! Nice story and good characters.

Romenjohn

It's a really nice story. Waiting for some real action

ericsongs


Jeremy Lightning

I really like your writing style, abs are a favorite muscle of mine to see described, in their size and definition, their power, and their toughness, and there are very few writers who go about emphasizing abs primarily like you do. I hope to read more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Isaaclarke

Hi everyone, thank you all for the kind words. I also consider myself an abs guy but I promise that I will explore also other muscles and feats of strength for my characters. As some of you noticed my stories are pretty clean and friendly and I prefer this kind of dynamics. Also due to the fact that English is not my first language I will keep this mood for some more. Anyway, here's another episode, let me know what you think and sorry again for any mistake.

As soon as Andrew knew about Samantha's arrival, and after seeing her muscles in photos, he made a few calls and got himself an entire two weeks off. He knew he couldn't lose this occasion.

"Is it for my sister?" Asked Clarissa as soon as she discovered about Andrew's weeks off

"Ehm... well... of course not I mean I worked hard these past years and I definitely earned some days off"

"Yeah yeah whatever I don't care, also if you did it to spend more time with my sister and to see her amazing muscles you would have made a great decision, you won't see them everywhere else, probably not even on those gym guys on the beach" said Clarissa without hesitation leaving Andrew a bit embarrassed.

"Anyway, I saw you were playing chess online mister Andrew, what's your level?"

"Well I just recently started so my ELO is pretty low. A lot of CEOs are good chess players and I don't want to disfigure" answered Andrew.

"Well you are a lucky guy because I also love playing chess and I even attended a few tournaments in Spain when I was younger, my ELO is around 1900, would you like some lessons?"

Andrew couldn't believe what he was hearing. The most perfect girl he had ever met with the best set of abs he had ever seen must have also been a very smart to girl to play chess at that level.

"Well I would love to learn more, actually just recently I lost a game due to a move that I didn't understood, my opponent called it "en passant" would you explain it to me?" asked Andrew.

"It would be my pleasure" answered Clarissa.

Andrew decided then to go get his chessboard that he was keeping in his office but was interrupted suddenly by Clarissa's voice.

"Don't you tell me that you are going to take the chess board in your office" said Clarissa with a firm tone of voice

"Of course, how do you want us to play chess?"

"Seriously?? after everything I did in these days you still thought about taking your chessboard upstairs?? With this perfect chessboard right here?"

And while saying this Clarissa lifter her shirt up to reveal again her incredible abs. Clarissa's abs had the same effect on Andrew since the first time he saw them. He couldn't get used to that view, every time was like the first time. Eight perfect blocks, at least one inches deep if not even more, with a statuesque definition that made her belly look like a medieval armor. Clarissa also loved to surprise Andrew, she wouldn't go around the house half naked and would show him her abs only occasionally, making those moments even more exciting and special.

"Well I'm gonna need two pawn at least, are you keeping them in your abs?" Said Andrew.

"I really like the fact that you know that I could keep them between her abs but this time I was not prepared, sorry" answered Clarissa with a big smile on her face.

Andrew got upstairs, took two paws and ran again in the main room of the house as fast a he could. When he arrived Clarissa was laying on the ground, without her shirt, her abs well in sight.

"Come on mr Andrew, chess 101 begins now, bring those pawns in position" and while saying so Clarissa flexed and relaxed her abs making her belly move inward and outward rhythmically.

Andrew positioned the pawns in the classical en passant situation but Clarissa had something else in mind. With a small effort she relaxed and flexed instantly her abs, making the move upward and throwing the pawn pieces a few inches form her belly. One fell on the ground but the other one was stuck between the crevices of her abs, upside down.

"I'm not gonna break the pawn only because I know that this is an expensive chessboard but I want you to know that I could" and she started laughing making her abs contract and endangering that pawn's life.

After that small prank Andrew positioned again the pawns and Clarissa explained him the rule, showing herself also as a good teacher, answering every question Andrew made.

Later Andrew went upstairs to put back the two pawns on the chessboard in his office and when he came back he noticed the Clarissa was still lying on the floor with her abs clearly visible rotating her head a couple of times, moving her look from her abs to Andrew with a strange expression on her face, almost like she was asking herself something.

"What are you doing still on the floor? Would you like to play another game of tic tac toe?" Asked Andrew.

"That would be lovely but I was actually wondering another thing. Would you please stand on my abs please?"

"S..S...Sorry? Did I heard you right? You want me to stand on your abs with my feet?"

"Yes what's the problem? It wouldn't be the most impressive thing you saw me doing"

"But I don't want to hurt you" said Andrew with a worried tone of voice.

"Come on you wouldn't even if you tried. Step on those babies" said Clarissa while pointing at her abs.

With that final encouragement Andrew decided to trust Clarissa's abs and tried to step on them. It was harder than he thought, the main problem was keeping balance, Clarissa's narrow waist couldn't hold his entire foot and her abs were like cobblestones. For a moment Andrew reminded that time when he went in Rome for a conference and he had to walk in roman street with his elegant shoes, he thought that the sensation was the same.

After some hesitation and after finding correct balance Andrew also put his other foot on Clarissa's abs that now were resisting his whole weight.

"Well I thought it would be difficult. I'm kinda disappointed, I hoped that I would finally get a nice challenge for my abs. Well while you're there and since this is easier that I thought I want to try something else"

And with a small grunt Clarissa started flexing her abs really hard with Andrew's full weight on them. The business man wasn't ready but after he realized what was happening the most amazing thing is that he was raised at least three inches only by Clarissa's abs. Surprised that the incredible thing that he was witnessing Andrew lost balance and fell onto Clarissa, with his butt on her face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, your abs literally scared me and I fell, are you ok" said Andrew who was having trouble getting up.

Then suddenly Andrew felt pressure on his butt and realized that Clarissa had put her hands on his butt and was slowly lifting him up from her face! While doing so Andrew slowly started hearing Clarissa's hysterical laugh, she was enjoying every bit of that moment. She slowly but easily lifted Andrew from her face literally bench pressing him and then leaving him on the ground while both were laughing.

"I don't think I've never flexed my abs this hard" said Clarissa while laughing very hard

They both had a really nice time after the moment and kept laughing for at least half an hour. But between those laugh Andrew couldn't shake a thought form his head. Since when he became a CEO, due to the large amount of work, he stopped going to the gym. He was now a slightly overweight guy at almost 200 lbs and Clarissa lifted him first with her abs and later with her arms and pecs without too much difficult. That thought kept himself awake at night. He couldn't wait to see both Samantha and Clarissa at his house.

Isaaclarke

Andrew couldn't wait any longer, Samantha was going to be at his house in a couple of days and the idea of her and Clarissa both together was everyday in his mind, day and night. He felt like a kid during the days before Christmas, he was too excited even to think. Lucky he was in good company, Clarissa was definitely preparing him, with numerous feats of strength and provocative shows.

She recently started lifting him up from the ground randomly during the day, just to show him that she could do it.  She also refused to wear her uniform and was going around the house in bikini, showing her muscles every day. Of course Andrew didn't told her anything about it. Also this allowed Andrew to get better view of Clarissa's amazing arms. I mean it was very difficult for him to look at something else outside her abs but even her arms where pretty good. Not too much muscular but definitely bigger than his and then the arms of a normal man.

"Mr Andrew" shouted Clarissa's voice from upstairs

"I need some help with something, could you please come up in your room?"

After these first months together, other that those amazing feats of strength, Clarissa also kept doing her job as cleaning lady with outstanding efficiency so Andrew was surprised when she asked him to help her, also because he was pretty sure that she didn't need a man to move furniture around.

"I'm coming!" Shouted Andrew from the kitchen.

He went upstairs pretty curious about what the scene would be this time. Was Clarissa going to do something amazing with her abs? Probably, thought Andrew. But when he arrived upstairs and opened the door to his room he was completely shocked by the view. His big desk, that Andrew wanted to get rid of, was lifted from the floor, it was almost vertical and after looking around a bit more Andrew finally noticed that Clarissa was lifting the desk.

"Oh my god Clarissa are you crazy?? Do you need some help?" Said Andrew while also approaching the desk with his hand as to help Clarissa with the enormous weight that the desk must have had.

"No please mr Andrew, I need to do this alone by myself, this is going to be my arms routine for the day and I thought that since you wanted to get rid of this desk I could help you with that". Answered Clarissa without a doubt in her voice. Also Andrew noticed that there was any strain in her voice.

The whole scene seemed surreal. Clarissa was holding his big desk from one side in a vertical position so that the other side was almost touching the ceiling.

"So what do you need me for?" Asked Andrew

"Well with this thing up in the air I can't see the door and I didn't want to make a mess, can you help me by giving some directions?"

Andrew suddenly felt completely useless and a bit hurt in his masculinity but that view was too mesmerizing for him to stop her. He was definitely an abs guy but the sight of her arms at work almost made him change his mind. When relaxed her arms were already bigger than his but while doing manual work, like lifting an enormous desk an holding it still by herself, those arms were like little basketballs of pure muscle filled with striations and lines which some of them Andrew couldn't even identify.

He gave her directions to exit the room and then proposed himself to help her at least with the stairs.

"No mr Andrew, I told you that these little babies don't get bigger by themselves, I have to train my arms to be bigger than my sister's" and with that she approached the stairs and took off her flip flops, walking on the stairs completely barefoot still with the desk in her hands lifted up. After the stairs Andrew successfully guided her through the main door and finally outside the house where his new desk, already assembled, was waiting to be taken upstairs.

"Clarissa everyday you amaze me more than the day before. You're amazing" was the only thing Andrew could say after witnessing that strength feat.

"Thank you mr Andrew but it wasn't even so difficult. Also you should give credit not to me but t those babies" and with saying this she started flexing and relaxing her perfectly built arms. With every flex Andrew could see different lines forming on those perfectly made arms with the peak of the biceps apparently getting bigger after every flex. Clarissa's face though was disappointed.

"Oh Man come on, my sister's peaks touches her elbows, I need to train more"

And with that Clarissa lifted from the ground the other desk ready to bring it in the house. Without any effort she took the desk from one side and started lifting it up vertically in the same way she just did early. But this time there was something else. As soon as the two got outside the house Andrew started looking at the desk and was leaning on it. Clarissa didn't even noticed that with the desk she was also lifting her employer.

"Woah Clarissa you need me to get down first, you will hurt yourself"

"Oh mr Andrew you are up there? Well maybe that's why this time it felt more difficult. Would you mind stay there for the whole trip? I would really love to see how bigger my arms will get after this train."

"We are definitely not going to pass though the doors"

"I guess you're right" said Clarissa with a sad tone of voice.

And with that she lowered the desk to let Andrew down only to lift the whole thing a few second later, doing a few lifts with it before entering the house and bringing it to the room upstairs.

Isaaclarke

Hi everyone. I think the story s almost reaching the highest point so far. There are going to be a few more episodes about the dinner with Samantha and Clarissa and then I think I will probably take a brief pause. Anyway, let me know what you think and enjoy!

THE DINNER

The day had finally arrived. Samantha, Andrew's ex cleaning lady and Clarissa's sister, was going to be at his house around five p.m.
The night before her arrival Andrew couldn't think straight, Clarissa's arms were enormous and incredibly defined but according to her, Samantha's arms were even bigger and more defined. Andrew didn't think it was possible since Clarissa's arms were already almost big as the arms of a male bodybuilder.

That morning Andrew woke up, dressed with his robe and got to the kitchen where Clarissa was already having breakfast. The first thing Andrew noticed was that instead of the sexy bikini Clarissa had been wearing for the last days, she was now again wearing her uniform, making impossible for Andrew to see any muscles. Feeling bold Andrew decided to provoke Clarissa.

"What about the outfit, did you just became suddenly shy? Is it because you are afraid to disfigure next to you sister?" Said Andrew with a grin on his face.

Clarissa didn't answer, instead she just got up, took an apple and after pulling up the sleeve of her right arm, revealing again her amazing bicep, she just put the fruit between the peak of her arm and her elbow and without any effort she completely crushed the apple using only her amazing muscle.

"Something else to say mr Andrew?"

The CEO of course didn't say anything.

"Also my sister is big of course and she used to be bigger than me but in this recent years i've been training like a beast and I have nothing to envy from my bigger sister" and with that she got up, cleaned the apple rests from the floor and got in her room.

Andrew felt bad, he just wanted to provoke Clarissa but she didn't like it that much. At the same time though he had again the possibility to witness another incredible feat of strength.

The morning passed quickly and after a fast lunch Clarissa went out saying that she had to buy something from the grocery store. Andrew again felt an annoyed tone in her voice. Clarissa came back around 4 p.m. and when she entered the room Andrew noticed instantly that she was all sweaty. She was still wearing her uniform but it was now full of sweat stains. He didn't though about it much, it was a very hot day outside. What Andrew didn't know was that Clarissa bought a few groceries from the store but also had one of the most hard workout she had ever had. She headed to the grocery store, bought a few things and then went directly to Venice beach. Here she just stood out from everyone. There were a lot of girl packed with muscles but no one look as defined as Clarissa. That was her true strength, definition. She was also bigger than every girl that day and also bigger than most men. She always had to add plates to every machine she would use after someone, even after the guys. After the training she was completely wet and headed home, ready to meet her sister.

Suddenly the bell rang. Andrew ran to the door not able to contain his visible enthusiasm but when he opened the door he was disappointed by the sight. There she was, Samantha her ex cleaning lady, with her uniform covering everything she could have possibly been showing.

"Mr Andrew!" Exclaimed Samantha, instantly hugging the CEO but without leaving any hint about her real strength.

"Sam!" Exclaimed then Andrew, happy to see his former cleaning lady and friend.

"How was you trip?" Asked Andrew

"Not bad at all, I've slept the whole time" said Samantha before laughing loudly.

"Hello sister!" Said Clarissa from the other side of the room.

Andrew noticed that now she was wearing again only her bikini, showing proudly every of her muscles, and she also looked a bit bigger than before. Andrew started to get excited.

"Hi Clarissa!" Exclaimed Samantha approaching her sister. The two greeted with probably the manliest shake of hand possible, almost like that scene in the movie predator, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. It almost looked like the two were armwrestling in the air. Clarissa's bicep became suddenly bigger and more defined, now almost big as a basket ball. It was impossible to see Samantha's arm though because of her large uniform but Andrew was able to see something moving under that large sleeve. The two went one for a couple of whole minutes with Clarissa's face getting visibly redder with time while Samantha didn't seem particularly tired. Suddenly Samantha looked at Clarissa and then at Andrew and in a few seconds Clarissa won the match. Andrew thought that Samantha had probably let Clarissa win.

"Still training uh sister?" Asked Samantha to Clarissa which was now showing a proudly expression on her face.

"More than ever! Why don't you show mr Andrew some of your muscles?" Asked Clarissa to her sister.

"Ehm, i'm incredibly hungry, can we eat already?" And after saying this Samantha headed straight to the kitchen.

"She is a bit shy about her muscles, but I'll help you out with this" whispered Clarissa to Andrew.

The two cleaning ladies set the table and started cooking, leaving Andrew all by himself. The two cleaning ladies ordered him to stay out of the kitchen until dinner was ready. Andrew accepted because he liked the idea to add some wait to his future pleasure, also he was a very bad cook.

While in the main room Andrew would hear a lot of laughs coming from the kitchen where the two cleaning ladies were working, He fantasized about muscles feats and shows for all that time when finally the dinner was ready. Andrew and Samantha caught up with each other lives. Andrew's company was still being very successful and Samantha had found a job as a carpenter back in Spain. Andrew took advantage of Samantha's new job to introduce the muscle argument in the conversation.

"That job must help you train your muscles. It's a very hard job" said Andrew

"Well I see that my sister talked to you about my muscles. Yeah it's a pretty tough job but not for me!" Said Samantha proudly, still hiding her arms in her sleeves, shyly.
"Please Sam tell mr Andrew that game you explained to me while we where in the kitchen, that one you play with your colleagues during lunch breaks" said Clarissa almost begging her sister. Andrew noticed that after the armwrestling Clarissa got back her pride and now she was eager to let Andrew see her sister muscles.

"Please Clarissa, I don't think mr Andrew has any interest in that"

"Oh no I'm definitely interested" said almost instantly Andrew.

"Well, ok then. It's a pretty simple game one of my colleagues intìvented it after he saw my abs through my shirt during a very hot day, I like to call it "Brick wall or abs?" And it's about testing your sense of touch. Usually I blindfold a random guy during lunch break and then we move him next to a brick wall. There I lift my shirt up showing and flexing my abs and the blindfolded guy has to guess which one is muscles and which one is a literal wall." Explained, still shyly, Samantha.

"And guess what" said Clarissa, completing her sister sentence "no one can get it right! That's amazing sister".

Andrew couldn't believe what he was hearing. He saw Clarissa's abs and they were incredibly hard of course but the idea that Samantha's abs were almost identical to a wall made of bricks was amazing to say the least.

"How I that possible?" Asked Andrew "I mean your abs must be pretty hard but like a brick wall??"

"Well I know it's hard to believe so I won't insist on that but yes that's exactly what happened. Five of my colleagues played with me and no one got it right."

"Come on sis show Andrew your abs please, I need to see those babies again, it's been a very looong time since the last time." Begged Clarissa.

"Ok but just a brief sight ok? I don't like to be a show off" and with that Samantha got up from her chair and lifted her shirt up revealing a perfect set of abs. Andrew was almost getting used to the sight of a perfect set of abs, thanks to Clarissa, but the sight of Samantha's abs was unreal to say the least. Eight perfectly defined blocks were coming out of her belly art least 2 or 3 inches. Her blocks were even bigger that those of her sister but maybe less defined. Andrew though noticed that Samantha wasn't even flexing so the real power of those abs must have been still hidden.

"Welcome to the abs show mr Andrew" and after saying so Clarissa also lifted her shirt up revealing again her set of perfectly defined abs now Moree than ever thanks to her afternoon training, and for the first time in his life Andrew couldn't say if Clarissa had the best abs in the room.

To be continued...

mancio98

One of the best last stories, hope for next soon

Brenorand

WOW, one of the best that i read here in some time.

tapion


asqwert

I almost thought Clarissa was going to crawl only using her abs at the part before she let him step on her abs.


JangoFitt5

An incredible abdominal interaction  8) 8) . It was a pleasure to read. There should be more.