⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Little Dignity [big woman / little man]

Started by catchem, November 08, 2024, 04:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catchem

This story details the relationship between a regular sized woman who becomes a relative giantess toward her husband as he shrinks.  She dominates him and carries him around in some scenes.


A Little Dignity: Chapter 1 - Small Beginnings
---------------------------------------------------

Tim: "I guess things really started to change when I got too small to reach the toilet by myself."

Doctor: "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Tim: "Not particularly, but I guess it's pretty important."

Doctor: "How did things change?"

Tim: "Well until then I was independent, you know I didn't really need much help from her. I could still work on my writing. I mean our relationship had been changing as I got smaller; we'd quit going out, I was working out of the house, friends didn't come around anymore. But we were still equals."

Doctor: "Were you still intimate with your wife up to that point?"

Tim: "Not really, after I hit about four foot I could tell she started to get a little freaked out. I just couldn't get into it knowing how she felt."

Doctor: "How tall were you when the toilet became an issue?"

Tim: "I don't know under three feet I guess."

Doctor: "And how did you deal with it?"

Tim: "At first I'd step up on a box and get up that way, but it wasn't just a height issue. I was too small too sit on the seat so it was really a chore to hold myself up when I had to shit. It worked out ok for a while, but after a week or so I slipped. I fell in and hit my head pretty hard. Jesus, it was embarrassing having her come rescue me from the toilet. Worst of all I still had to go so she held me over the toilet 'til I went and then wiped me like a child."

Doctor: "So how did you deal with that?"

Tim: "I didn't. I just tried not to think about it. We didn't talk about it, she just went out the next day and bought me a chair."

Doctor: "What do you mean a chair?"

Tim: "She bought me a potty chair, like for a two year-old. She just put it in the bathroom with a box of baby wipes and told me it was too dangerous for me to keep trying to use the "big boy's" potty and that I had to tell her when I went so she could empty it for me. I was so shocked I didn't even put up a fight."

Doctor: "Were there any other indignities brought on by your shrinking at that time?"

Tim: "I had to use a booster seat at dinner, and Susan had to get me children's clothes. When the only underwear that fit you start to have cartoon characters on them it's a little disconcerting. When they start getting loose it's scary."

Doctor: "I assume things have gotten worse."

Tim: "You could say that. One night something just came over me when we got into bed. I hadn't tried touching her in months, but for some reason I thought, hell I don't know what I expected but I saw her nipple, rock hard, poking through her night gown so I reached over and started rubbing it. So she just starts giggling at me, and at first I think she's into it so I keep going until she says, 'Does my little man want to play with mamma's tiddies?' So I'm smiling and I nod to her thinking were gonna try fooling around, and the next thing I know she pulls off her night gown, grabs me and sits me in her lap and starts rubbing her nipple across my lips. Then I start taking my underwear off and she stops me. 'No sweetie keep your panties on, little boys are only allowed to play with mamma's tiddies.' I must have turned beet red, but I wanted her so bad I started sucking her tit like a hungry infant."

Doctor: "And did you enjoy it?"

Tim: "Well, it was . . . yeah, I guess I got a little too excited. You know what I mean."

Doctor: "You ejaculated." 💨

Tim: "Yes, right in my Ninja Turtle panties. Susan thought it was hilarious. 'Uh oh, looks like my little man got a little too excited nursing mamma's tiddy didn't he. Next time I'm gonna have to put a pamper on you to be safe.' Then she carried me to the bathroom took off my underwear and cleaned the cum off of me with a baby wipe. She put a fresh pair of panties on me and commented on how they were getting too loose and she'd have to do something about that."

Doctor: "What did she do?"

Tim: "I figured she would hem them or something but the next day she comes home from work with bags full of stuff from Wal-Mart. 'You know how your panties aren't really fitting anymore Tim,' she says. 'Well I got you some things that should fit much better. We already tried the smallest little boy panties they make and they're practically falling off of you so I got you some trainers.' Then she pulls out a pack of Pull-ups."

Doctor: "How did you react to that?"

Tim: "Oh I lost it. I told her there was no way I hell I was wearing diapers. So she says, 'They aren't diapers Tim, they're training pants so you can still use your potty chair like a big boy. But they'll keep you dry if you have an accident again like last night, remember when mommy was letting you nurse? I'm doing my best to make this easy on both of us Tim but if you want to fight me . . .' Then she pins me down, takes off the oversized shirt I was wearing and strips my panties off and says, 'Did I tell you about Carla in my support group, her husband's a little further along than you are. Carla brings him along to our meetings . . . in a stroller. As soon as he started having trouble using the toilet she converted his office into a nursery; changing table, crib the whole nine yards. After a week in diapers full time he hardly bats an eye at shitting himself anymore. Last week when we had our meeting at Carla's house and he was just as precious as a real baby. You should have seen him when he came waddling up to Carla all tear-eyed in nothing but a droopy diaper. When he pointed at his diaper and said, 'Poo poo, pee pee mama,' in a timid little voice we all tried not to crack up; but not very hard. Now if you want to play nice Tim I'm more than happy to let you cling to the last vestiges of dignity a man of your stature may have.' Then she grabs the pack of Pull-ups, rips it open and pulls one out. 'There's only two sizes smaller than these Tim, so if you don't stop shrinking pretty quick . . . diapers are the only underwear that'll fit you and they aren't designed to be pulled up and down so little ones can use the potty. They're made to stay nice and snug 'til mommy decides Timmy's filled them up to the brim with his wee wee and poo poo. So why don't we give the trainers a try?' I agreed. I was in no position to argue. She put the training pants on me and began showing me the rest of the contents of the bags. They were filled with clothes for a toddler. Elmo, Blues Clues and Muppet Babies were plastered all over them. She picked an outfit to dress me in and my transformation into a toddler was complete. 'You're so adorable Tim, I want you to see how cute you look,' she said before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. She stood me up on the counter so I could see my reflection. My image in the mirror was enough to send tears streaming down my face. 'There's no need to cry Tim, you've been doing so well getting used to being little. This is just the next step.' Just the next step she said. She's got me dressed like a fucking two year-old, my Kermit the Frog shorts are bulging from my training pants and the only reason I'm eye to eye with my wife is because I'm standing on the bathroom counter."

Doctor: "How did the training pants work out for you?"

Tim: "Compared to these things," he said squeezing his diaper through the button up crotch of the baby blue onesie he wore, "they were fantastic."

Doctor: "Well Tim, our time's up today. I'll call Susan in to get you." The doctor hit a button on his desk alerting his secretary to send Susan in.

Susan: "How's my little man doing? Is he starting to open up to you yet doc?"

Doctor: "Yes Mrs. Hartford we're definitely building rapport."

Susan: "That's wonderful, I just hope these sessions start help Tim cheer up soon," she said before waving  to the doctor and wheeling Tim's stroller out of the office.


catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 2 - Just the Next Step
----------------------------------------------------

Tim: "This is bullshit Susan. Why are you trying to turn me into a fucking baby? Isn't it bad enough I'm two feet fucking tall?"

Susan: "You think I like cleaning out your potty chair every day. Yeah that's a real treat. You're too small to use the toilet, that's just a fact. I didn't make that happen, but I'm sure as hell not going to worry about you hurting yourself trying to use a regular toilet. So if using a potty chair like a little boy hurts your feelings that's just too bad. And as for your new panties, we've already discussed them, so if I hear one more complaint I'm taking them and your potty chair away. And do you know what's replacing them?" She paused for a moment and stared at Tim with a livid expression. "I want to hear you say it. What will happen Tim? Go ahead or I'm taking them right now."

Tim: "Diapers, I'll have to wear diapers are you happy?" 🚼

Susan: "Of course not, I wish things could be the way they used to be, but that isn't going to happen. I'm sorry if I'm being a bitch but I can't stand arguing with you every step of the way. You have no idea how much I miss you."

Tim: "Well don't take I out on me. I haven't gone anywhere, I've just changed."

Susan: "I want you to suck my tiddies again like last night."

Tim: "I'm not your fucking baby Susan."

Susan: "I know but you obviously enjoyed it and so did I."

Tim: "Let me fuck you first."

Susan: "I don't think so Tim, you're just too tiny. I mean you couldn't wear a condom for sure and I don't think we want to take the chance of getting pregnant. Just think if it were the other way around, would you want to have sex with me if I was your size and you were normal."

Tim: "No, I understand."

Susan: "So will you do it?"

Tim: "OK."

Susan: "Good, I think it's a good way for us to keep some intimacy." Susan picked Tim up and carried him back to the living room where she sat down in the recliner and positioned him in her lap. Tim's tiny hands began grasping at her breasts bringing her nipples to attention. "Hold on little one, I know what you want," she said brushing his hands away and removing her top.

She then undid her bra releasing her breasts. Tim stared wide-eyed at how huge they seemed. The previous night he'd been so caught up in the moment he didn't get a chance to appreciate them fully.

Susan: "Go ahead you can have all the booby you want tonight."

Tim closed his eyes and engulfed his wife's nipple, suckling it furiously. She gently began running her fingers through his hair.

Susan: "That's a good boy, you're making mommy very excited. We might both need fresh panties when you're done," she said biting her lip.

Tim took that as a cue, and tried slipping his hand down his wife's panties as he continued nursing. As his fingers slid under her waistband Tim realized that was as far as he could reach without letting go of her tit. Before he could decide what to do Susan made the decision for him. She smacked his hand and said, "That's a naughty little boy, trying to touch mommy's pussy. I thought I made myself clear last night. It's tiddy or nothing. Don't stop sucking, if I want my pussy touched I'll take care of it. You must be pretty horny trying to play with my pussy like a big boy. Let me see how excited you are."

Susan squeezed the padding of her husband's training pants searching for his penis. Tim soon felt his penis come to life under his wife's ministrations.

Susan: "There it is, I wasn't sure if I was going to find it for a second. If you keep sucking like a good boy mommy will rub it for you."

His wife's nipple filling his mouth and her fingers working his penis through the soft absorbent fluff of his pull up, Tim was experiencing the closest thing to sex his wife would allow, and he hated to admit how much he was enjoying it. When she stopped playing with him to work on herself he let out a grunt of displeasure.

Susan: "Hush, I'll get back to you when I'm done if you don't go on your own again."

Her moans of pleasure grew quickly as she stroked her swelling clit.

Susan: "Oh god Tim I'm so fucking wet, suck harder . . . harder . . . suck my tiddy babe."

Tim felt like his cheeks would cramp he was sucking so hard. He also felt his own orgasm building. On the brink of climax, Susan pulled his head tight practically smothering Tim with her breast.

Susan: "Oh shit . . . I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . oh fuck."

Tim began struggling to pull himself away as Susan held him tighter and tighter against her as she lost herself in the throes of passion.

Susan: "Oh my goodness . . . Tim that was incredible," she said finally releasing him. "Did you cum too honey?" Without waiting for a response she slid her hand down his training pants to check. "You're awful damp, I hope that's just sweat."

Tim: "It is."

Susan: "All right, no need to get defensive. Do you want me to finish you off?"

Tim: "Yes."

Susan went back to work stimulating him through his training pants.

Tim: "Can't you take my pants off."

Susan: "Do you want me to take off your shirt too?"

Tim: "Sure."

Susan quickly stripped Tim down to his training pants and began rubbing him again.

Tim: "What are you doing, you said you were gonna take my pants off."

Susan: "Your pants, not your trainers sweetie, should I stop?"

After a long pause and Susan beginning to put her bra back on, Tim reluctantly said, "No, don't stop."

Susan: "That's what I thought, you like it when I play with your little wee wee, don't you? Now take momma's nipple again and just cum in your pull-up whenever you're ready."

Tim was soon on the verge of climaxing. The humiliation at his wife's hands seemed to be an indignity he'd have to endure if he wanted any kind of sexual contact with her. The stimulation quickly became too much for him to take. Susan couldn't help but notice his squirming in her lap.

Susan: "Uh oh, is my little man ready to cum? Go ahead sweetie, I won't be mad if you have an accident in your panties like a little boy."

Tim's semen began to pump from his shrunken balls into the thirsty padding of his training pants. 💦  Susan smiled triumphantly as Tim loosed his lips from her breast and convulsed in her arms. As his orgasm faded he began to blush deeply. He'd just nursed his wife like an infant just so he could come in his pants like a horny teenager. Worst of all he'd enjoyed it.

Susan: "Does Timmy have sticky panties? That's ok your panties can handle a lot worse than that. We'll get you a clean pair later."

Tim: "But Susan . . ."

Susan: "But nothing, training pants aren't made to be changed every time you have the slightest accident. They'll hold just as much diapers I assume, probably more since they're made for older babies. I'll decide when you get a fresh pair. So don't bother asking again. Now run along and work on your writing or whatever it is you do on the computer. If you're good you can get fresh panties after bath time."

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 3 - Plans
--------------------------------------

"Yeah I finally did it today," Susan said squeezing the phone to her with her shoulder.

"Did he try and fight you?" responded Carla's voice through the speaker.

Susan: "No, he hardly put up a fight at all. I mean he whined a little, but you'd expect more of a fight from a toddler. Has Lance given you anymore trouble?"

Carla: "Oh not at all, he was a quick learner. Once I decided he was to little to be treated like an adult anymore he lost it. He tried leaving, then tried to attack me, but it was a pretty pathetic attempt. I mean honestly I was probably five times his size. It was more of a tantrum really than an attack. I just started laughing. 🤣  Then I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, put him over my knee and turned his little ass red. He didn't last two minutes before he was bawling and calling me mommy."

Susan: "And he's been fine since then?"

Carla: "Oh he's gotten a couple more spankings since then, but you'd be amazed how easily he's gone along with the change. You'd think it would take a little more than some spankings to make a man go along with being treated like an infant. You saw him at the meeting we had over here."

Susan: "I couldn't believe it when he walked up with a load in his diaper and asked you to change him."

Carla: "I just told him what would happen if I found out he waited to be changed while you guys were over here."

Susan: "You've got to bring him over this weekend when we have the meeting at our place. I want Tim to see what he's got to look forward to."

Carla: "Absolutely, it'll be priceless seeing the two of them."

Susan: "Well I'll see you this weekend, I'm gonna give Tim his dinner. I think I'll break out the high chair and see what he says."

Carla: "All right bye Susan, have fun."

Susan set the plates on the table and pulled the high chair out of the closet where she'd been hiding it before going to get Tim. She found him in the office sitting on the floor still wearing nothing but his training pants and typing away at his laptop.

Susan: "Dinner's ready hun, what are you working on?"

Tim: "Oh nothing, let's eat," he said closing the laptop nervously.

Susan: "What, you don't want me to see what you're working on?"

Tim: "It's nothing really."

Susan: "Then you won't mind if I look at it," she said as she snatched the laptop from him and opened it back up. Tim fidgeted at his wife's feet as she scanned over the story he'd been working on.

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 4 - Tim's Story
--------------------------------------------

It hasn't been easy watching my wife waste away. I blame myself for her condition. But I had no way to know things would turn out this way. The doctors warned us that there could be some extreme side effects from the treatment, but if we didn't try it there was no hope. They say she's healthy now and the cancer is gone, but I wonder if she'd have gone along with the treatment if she'd have known how severe the side effects were going to be. Who the hell has ever heard of someone shrinking from a medical treatment? They warned it might be a possibility, and when she started getting smaller we were a little worried but we thought it would stop. When she got around four feet tall I could see how scared she was and it broke my heart. At three feet we started avoiding each other as much as possible. I knew how upset she was and I had no idea how to help her. At two feet I didn't know what to do so I had to get a nurse to take care of her. The hospital supplied her with all the supplies she needed and paid for the nurse. I guess they couldn't believe how severe her shrinking had been and wanted to avoid a lawsuit if they could. When the supplies arrived I was shocked to say the least. The nurse, Heather, told me that they had no choice but to use pediatric products with Susan because of her size. When the crew finished setting up her room I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a nursery, there was no denying it. If they'd have painted the walls pink and hung a mobile over the crib there'd be no difference between my wife's room and that of a typical infant. Heather moved into our spare room and stayed with s pretty much fulltime. Susan and I continued to avoid each other, but with Heather around I didn't mind so much. She was young, beautiful and knew what I was going through, and I'd swear she flirted with me sometimes. I was able to keep Susan's predicament out of my mind for a little while, 'til I came home from work one day and found Heather and my wife mid diaper change. Heather turned and looked at me coming through the door as she opened Susan's diaper on the living room floor. Susan was so embarrassed she jumped up and ran to her room naked with poop falling from her as she ran. Heather followed after her and found Susan crying struggling to reach the door knob to her nursery. Then the young nurse took command. She took Susan by the hand and led her back to me.

Heather: "Tim, it's time you faced reality. The Susan you knew is gone. You can't just avoid it forever you've got to face the fact that your wife is for all intents and purposes nothing more than an infant now." With that Susan's tears turned into outright bawling. "I take care of her like I would any other baby. I feed her, bathe her, cuddle her and change her diaper when she has an accident. It's time you accept that and move on with your life. Now take these and finish changing her, it's time we started sharing the responsibility." She handed me a fresh diaper and the baby wipes. To my surprise she grasped my hand and smiled as I took them from her.

Tim: "Do you think this is necessary?" I asked.

Heather: "If you want me to stay it is. Susan's got a mommy but she needs a daddy too." I finally got Heather's plan, she wanted to stay. Not as a nurse but as a mother, and she wanted me to be the father. She whispered something to Susan calming her down considerably and then walked me through changing her diaper. Soon my wife was powdered, pampered and put down for a nap leaving Heather and I alone.

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 5 - Back to Reality
------------------------------------------------

Susan: "Well isn't that a lovely story Tim. Do you wish it were me instead of you that was little. And what are you about to do with that little nurse."

Tim: "Are you mad?"

Susan: "No sweetie I'm not mad. You can have your little fantasy if it makes you feel better. But don't forget that you are the little one and I'm in charge now." Tim was led to the kitchen where a new piece of furniture awaited him.

Tim: "What the hell is that?"

Susan: "It's your high chair silly," she said lifting Tim up.

Tim: "Stop, my booster seat is just fine," he screamed trying to thrash out of his wife's grip.

Susan: "Calm down right no Tim, you can barely reach the table anymore. You'll eat from your high chair from now on, no questions asked." Despite his struggle he was soon belted in, a plate of cut hotdog pieces and a sippy cup of juice before him.

Tim: "This is bullshit," he said averting the Susan's gaze.

Susan: "Are you going to feed yourself or does mommy need to help you?"

Without reply he began eating. Susan sat down and began her meal as well. Within a couple minutes Susan noticed Tim begin fidgeting.

Susan: "Are you all right Tim? Do you need to go potty?"

Tim: "No, I'm fine. Just leave me alone." Tim was too embarrassed to admit he actually did need to go. With his shrinking he found that he filled his bladder much more often than he had full grown. He'd just wait 'til dinner was over to avoid asking to be let down from the high chair. He quickly finished his meal in the hope that she'd release him, but she just continued eating her own meal painfully slow. The growing pressure in his bladder begged him to ask for help, but he couldn't bear to ask. When she finally finished eating and got up to clean off the table without letting him down he could wait no longer.

Tim: "Can you let me down now please?"

Susan: "As soon as you finish that juice I'll be happy to."

Tim looked at his juice, still three quarters full and knew it was not going to be pleasant adding that to his already full bladder. Susan had been watching him squirm and knew exactly what he was up to. If she could make him have an accident he'd be totally defeated she thought. Tim tried downing the juice in one long draught, but barely got half of it down. In the fifteen minutes he'd been in the high chair he'd gone from needing to go - to a borderline emergency. He squirmed almost constantly looking for a little relief from the pressure. Another swig almost emptied the cup, but there was one good sip still left.

Susan: "Almost done, now finish up like a good boy," she said smiling from above him.

Tim took the last sip and couldn't wait to get down.

Susan: "Do you want down Timmy?"

Tim: "Yes, please."

Susan: "You seem pretty anxious, you didn't lie to me about having to go potty did you?"

Tim: "No, I just want to get back to work."

Susan: "Oh you'll have plenty of time to work later, I want you to try on the rest of the clothes I got you first."

Tim's heart sank, he was ready to burst. He couldn't see any way out without admitting his lie and suffering the consequences. Susan scooped him out of the high chair and carried him to the bedroom riding on her hip. With each step he bounced just enough to scare him with the thought that he might lose control. In the bedroom she set him down on their bed and started pulling clothes from the bags. As she turned back to Tim (who was unable to stand still), she knew he was at her mercy.

Susan: "What are you doing?"

Tim: "What do you mean, I'm just standing here."

Susan: "Hardly Tim, you're dancing. Do you know what that dance is called? It's the pee-pee dance. Little boys do it right before they go pee-pee in their pants. You've been dancing and squirming for the last fifteen minutes. I would have sat you on the potty myself if I wasn't trying to let you have a little independence. I can only assume you want to try out your new panties and see how well they work." With that said she tackled him onto the bed without warning. "I'll give you a hand." The notoriously ticklish Tim was soon writhing uncontrollably as Susan's fingers dug into his belly. Within seconds his bladder reached its breaking point. Susan saw his expression change and knew what was happening, but refused to let up tickling him. She watched him grab the crotch of his panties as a yellow stain slowly spread. Tim's emotions were overwhelming. The helplessness of being tickled, the humiliation of wetting himself, and the relief of emptying his bladder put him in a state of utter defeat. He tried in vain to stop the flood of pee filling his training pants, but couldn't make the stream stop. Susan finally relented her tickling when Tim's Pull-ups got so swollen she feared he might leak on the bed. Standing him up her fears were realized. "Look what you've done, you're leaking all over the bed." Tim could feel his pee trickling out of his trainers down his legs as he finally finished wetting. Susan snatched him up holding him a arms length as she stomped off to the bathroom with him. "I can't believe it, you just totally lost control didn't you? It hasn't even been a whole day and you've all ready had an accident, cause you were too proud to ask for help. How proud are you now?" she finished, setting him down on the cold tile floor of the bathroom. "You look real proud with your panties sagging, ready to burst. I guess they aren't as good as diapers after all. Does my baby boy need big fluffy didees to keep from having leaks?"

Tim: "No. It's cause you tickled me."

Susan: "Oh stop it! I tickled you plenty of times when you were still big and I don't remember you leaving any wet spots afterwards. Now there's absolutely no reason for you to have an accident so big your Pull-ups leak. If you're scared to ask me to take you to the potty then you don't deserve to use it. I want you to stand there in your wet panties and think about that til I come back. Do you understand?"

Tim: "Yes."

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 6 - Timeout
-----------------------------------------

"When are you coming back?" Tim asked sheepishly as Susan walked out the bathroom door.

Susan: "First, I've got to clean up the mess you left on the bed. Then I'll be back to clean up my little boy's soggy panties as soon as I'm ready. Now I don't want to hear another peep out of you. I'm through pretending you're still a man, Timmy. You're on time out 'til I decide it's over. That means you'll stand still without making a noise until mommy thinks you've learned your lesson, and if you don't want to do that I can lay you across my lap, pull down your pull ups and give you a nice hard spanking. You'll go right back on time out wearing the same wet pants, so I wouldn't do that if I were you, but it's your decision. Now if when I come back you're still standing there like a good boy and you haven't done anything silly like taken off your panties, mommy will give you a nice bubble bath before bed time. Now be a good boy." With that the door shut leaving Tim alone in the bathroom.

Tim stared at the door as it slowly swung shut. Tears rolled down his cheeks as the reality of his situation sunk in. Nothing could make things go back to the way they used to be. All the specialists had told him the same thing. The virus striking five percent of men world-wide had altered his DNA irreparably. His cells would replicate making ever smaller copies of themselves 'til he'd shrunk to somewhere between ten or fifteen percent of his original body mass. Tim knew that would leave him around twenty pounds. He'd keep his adult proportions, but end up no bigger than a year old baby. Some lucky men who happened to have understanding wives kept living normal lives for the most part. They were given specially-tailored clothes, miniature furniture and all the things necessary to try and live normal lives regardless of their size. Single men, often taken in by their families, received differing levels of care. But with over sixteen million men around the globe becoming no bigger than infants the majority began to be treated as such. Those in the care of the state were sent to hospitals that day by day became little more than nurseries. Pediatric beds turned into cribs; hospital gowns became onesies; and when toilets were no longer accessible, diapers became the alternative. The moment Tim had been dreading since his diagnosis was finally here. Susan had taken over. He was at her mercy from this point on. He was too small to put up anything resembling a fight, and if he wanted to leave all that awaited him was an institution where he'd spend his days peering over the top rail of a crib waiting for a nurse to change or feed him, surrounded by hundreds of other men sharing his fate. After a month or so of the indignities suffered in one of those facilities, the patients' minds usually deteriorate to the point of acceptance. Tim flashed back to the images he'd seen on "60 Minutes" with Susan months earlier before his diagnosis. They'd profiled a man whose family turned him over to the state after they could no longer care for him. Tim's tears continued to flow as he replayed the program in his mind.

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 7 - The Home
-------------------------------------------

Mrs. Ambrose: "This decision hasn't been easy for any of us, but we're at the point where there's just no way we can take care of him," a middle-aged woman at the wheel of a minivan says.

Reporter: "This decision is getting to be more and more common across the country as the virus takes its toll on countless families." The reporter's voice announces as the woman still behind the wheel wipes tears from her cheek with a tissue. The camera cuts to a miniature man strapped into a car seat with a blank stare on his face. The reporter continues, "Meet Steven Ambrose, the latest victim of this cruel affliction. Steven's adult life is little more than a memory and the last bit of his independence is about to be taken away."

The video cuts from Steven to the van parking and the woman getting out and sliding open the back door. Steven is removed from his car seat and carried through the parking lot in his mother's arms. Inside the lobby of the home she holds what's left of her son effortlessly with one arm as she signs in at the front desk. She then sits down with her son resting in her lap.

The director of the home then comes on screen describing what Steven can expect during his stay. "The men we're caring for here come in at various stages of the virus, but the majority of them are pretty far along. Steven's already shrunken down to thirteen pounds five ounces. He shouldn't lose more than a couple ounces, but he's so small he'll go directly to the advanced care unit. Honestly, at his size his care won't be too different from that of an infant his size. We have two nurses caring for up to fifty men at a time so it's pretty unrealistic for them to be able to give them the attention it would take to care for them any other way," the doctor stated behind thick rimmed glasses.

In the next scene a nurse entered the waiting room and plucked Steven from his mother's arms. The door shut behind the nurse as she carried Steven away. His mother slowly left the building tears rolling from her eyes.

The story continued a month later with Steven's mother returning for a visit. She once again sat in the lobby waiting. A nurse soon arrived and escorted her down a long corridor. At the end of the hallway they proceeded through double swinging doors into the visiting room. Tiny men in varying states of undress toddled around or were carried in the arms of a mother or sister or some other woman who cared enough to come visit. Steven's mother was led through the room to a playpen in the corner where her son awaited. "He was changed a little while ago, but if he needs a fresh diaper there are plenty in the changing tables," the nurse stated matter-of-factly before leaving them.

Steven stood in the bow-legged stance of an infant clothed in nothing but his diapers for just a moment before breaking out into the wails of a frightened babe. His mother reflexively scooped him up and bounced him in her arms before coming at the camera and demanding the camera man turn it off. The scene faded to black with her hand in the lens and the sound of Steven bawling.

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 8 - Rash Decisions
------------------------------------------------

Tim stood barefoot on the cold tile floor of the bathroom. His sodden training pants were cooling rapidly and hanging low between his legs. The unmistakable smell of urine wafted up to his nose from time to time reminding him of his accident. Looking around the bathroom at the supplies scattered around; potty chair, baby wipes, and bubble bath, there was no doubt this room was set up for the care of a toddler. "Things could be worse, I guess," he thought to himself. "At least she's trying to give me some independence. I'm not in one of those fucking homes in a shitty Pamper waiting for a nurse to come change me. And I could have avoided all of this if I weren't so proud. Oh god, I'm getting itchy.  I can't be getting a rash already, can I? She's gonna leave me here 'til I get a diaper rash - that bitch. No, I can't get diaper rash if I'm not wearing diapers. It'll just be a Pull-up rash - like that's any better."

Susan's footsteps approached the bathroom door exciting Tim at the prospect of finally getting changed. As the clicking of her heels passed by and faded away his heart sank. "What's taking her so long? This is ridiculous! She can't put me on a time-out like a two-year old. I'm leaving. To hell with it - I'll manage on my own." These thoughts passed through Tim's mind as quickly as they appeared. He knew there was nowhere for him to go. No way he could find work or live by himself in the real world any more. He'd need help every step of the way. He couldn't drive himself to work. He couldn't even catch a bus by himself. At his size, by law, he'd have to be held or secured in an infant carrier. And what job could he find where they'd let him keep a potty chair in the bathroom? "Maybe if I play along and I do whatever she says I can convince her to get me some of the adult clothes they custom make for us. If I'm real good maybe she won't make me wear these stupid training pants anymore either, I know they're expensive, but she could get me special made underwear in my size too. I'm just gonna bite my lip if I think she's just trying to embarrass me for a while. Then when she's not mad at me anymore I'll convince her."

Several minutes later Susan approached the bathroom once again. This time, to Tim's relief she opened the door and entered the bathroom. "I think you've had enough time to think about what you've done sugar. Let's get you all cleaned up." Susan pulled a towel from the towel rack and spread it out on the bathroom floor. "Now be a good boy and lay down here for mommy," She said kneeling down and patting the towel. "Good boy," she said smiling as Tim complied. "Now you know you can pull your panties up and down. But after you've had an accident mommy can take them off of you just like a diaper too." Susan then ripped the sides of his training pants and pulled the saturated front down between his legs. Tim wanted to scream out at the way she was treating him, but decided to stick to his plan. Susan then lifted him effortlessly and stood him up before folding up his wet panties and threw them away. She then carried him to the tub. "Now stand there sweetie mommy's got a special surprise for you." She turned from Tim and began searching through the drawers next to the sink. She soon found the bottle of Nair she'd been looking for. Tim's eyes bugged out when he saw what she was holding. "I've decided that if you're going to start wetting your pants it's just not sanitary for you to have any hair down there. This will make you nice and smooth just like a little boy. And, it may help prevent diaper rash." Without waiting for comment from Tim she squeezed the cream onto her hand and began spreading it generously over Tim's pubic hair. Tim squirmed as she massaged the cream into his scrotum. "Ok, I think I got you all covered, now we just have to wait a few minutes and all that nasty big boy hair will go right down the drain." At first all Tim could feel was a little warmth, but that warmth quickly turned into a fiery tingle all over his crotch. Susan could see the look of terror coming over him as the Nair burned away at his pubic hair and the sensitive skin of his groin. "It tingles, doesn't it? Don't worry, it'll be all over in a couple minutes." Susan began stroking the head of her visibly distressed husband to try and comfort him.

"It's really burning," Tim said scared he might anger her.

Susan: "Just a couple more minutes, you'll be fine." The seconds passed grudgingly slow and Tim was soon stomping his feet in discomfort. "Oh really, Tim, it can't be that bad."

Unfortunately it was. Tim remembered the burning he'd felt when he'd used extra strength jock itch powder years before, but this was much stronger in comparison. And the worst part was that he was powerless to put an end to the burning. "All right sweetie I think that's long enough, let's wash you off." Susan grabbed the showerhead and turned the faucet on sending a jet of ice cold water straight to Tim's genitals. The initial spray shrunk Tim's penis and tightened his scrotum almost instantly. The relief from the cold water was blissful for a moment, until the realization of what had just been done to him sunk in as his pubic hair disappeared before his eyes and ran down the drain. "Oh wow, that really worked well. You're as smooth as a baby now," she said setting down the showerhead and running her fingers all over his crotch. "It looks like your little pee-pee shrunk to match too, and your balls are hiding." Tim's balls were trying, painfully, to crawl back inside of him thanks to the cold.

Tim: "Oh my god, I'm fucking bald."

Susan: "Yes Tim, what did you think was going to happen? I can't have you peeing your pants with all that hair down there for the pee to get stuck to. I'd have to bathe you every time you wet. Now it'll just take a quick once-over with the baby wipes to get you clean. The easier you are to clean, the more often I'll do it, and the less likely you'll end up with diaper rash."

"But-," Tim caught himself and realized this would be a good chance to show his obedience. "You're right Susan, and they say it makes you look bigger down there too."

Susan burst out laughing at Tim's comment. 😃  "Well, from the looks of it you need all the help you can get little man. Let's get you thawed out before your pee-pee disappears all together."

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 9 - Clean Conscience
---------------------------------------------------

The tub soon filled with warm soapy water and Susan went to work cleaning every inch of her little man. Tim made no protest as she scrubbed him down thoroughly making comments like, "Let's get that little bum nice and clean; I bet your almost small enough to bathe in the sink, babe; Can't forget to get your wee wee squeaky clean."

When the ordeal of being bathed by his wife like a small child finally ended, Susan wrapped him up in a big fluffy towel and dried him from head to toe.

Susan: "All right, let's get some panties on you before you make any puddles."

If Tim could have possibly been any more embarrassed than he already was he would have blushed from her comment.

Susan left him momentarily to retrieve his pull-ups. When she returned with a clean pair for him she set them down next to the sink and searched in the cabinet for a bottle of baby powder.

Susan: "I guess I wasn't thinking earlier. I should have powdered you to help keep you more comfortable. Hmm, what's the best way to do this? Why don't you lay down on the towel for me hun."

Susan laid the towel she'd just dried him with on the floor and Tim went ahead and laid down on it. Susan got down on her knees, pointed the bottle at his groin and gave it a good squeeze, coating Tim with a cloud of powder. The unmistakable scent of baby powder filled the bathroom. Tim's humiliation was becoming unbearable. When Susan grabbed his ankles with one hand and lifted him up to powder his bottom too he tried his best to fight back the tears.

"Somebody looks grumpy," she said smiling widely as she rubbed the powder into the hairless skin surrounding his penis and balls. "That looks good," she said before lifting him up to his feet. She then grabbed his training pants and kneeled down in front of him holding them at his feet for Tim to step into. He knew exactly what she was waiting for, but hesitated before stepping into them. Susan slid the panties up his legs and gave him a swat on the butt. "Ok honey, go run along and play for a while 'til bed time. And don't forget to come get me if you need to potty. I don't want you having any more accidents because you're embarrassed to ask me for help, so I want you to tell me every time you have to go."

Tim: "Yes, Susan."

Susan: "Good boy."

Susan's conscience gnawed at her slightly as Tim slowly walked away, his Pull-ups rustling with each step. "Does he really deserve this?" she asked herself. "He treated me pretty well, even if his eye did wander occasionally. Who am I kidding, he had to be messing around with that little bitch. The way they disappeared at the Christmas party forever leaving me looking like a fool. And if I did anything even remotely suspicious I got the third degree from him. He had to know where I was every minute of the day. Well, now he's gonna learn what it's like to be under someone's thumb. Maybe I'll invite his little girlfriend to the group this weekend so she can see what's become of her man. Oh, that'd be too much. He's already broken. Who'd have thought a timeout would work on a thirty-five year old man. He's just lucky he never got rough with me when he was big. Poor little Lance, I bet he's sorry for all those times Carla "fell down" now. Tim should understand how good he still has it after he spends an afternoon with Lance."

The next few days passed without incident. Tim got into the routine of telling Susan whenever he needed to potty and was able to avoid anymore accidents. With Tim no longer fighting her will she found little reason to humiliate him more than what naturally occurred.

Then the weekend came.

catchem

A Little Dignity: Chapter 10 - Visitors
-----------------------------------------

Susan: "Time to get up sleepy head. You've got a big day ahead of you, all of the girls are coming over today."

"That's just great," Tim said rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I need to take a piss."

Susan: "What did you say?"

Tim: "Sorry, I need to go potty."

Susan: "That's better, you're doing so good staying dry just like a big boy. Only one accident all week." Susan scooped him up from their bed and carried him to the bathroom. She stood him in front of the potty and pulled his training pants down from behind for him. She couldn't help but notice they were much looser than the day before. The tinkling sound of Tim's urine splashing inside his potty echoed off the tile walls of the bathroom. When the sound finally stopped, Susan wiped the tip of his penis dry with toilet paper and pulled her husband's training pants back up. Then it was off to the kitchen where Tim was hoisted up into his high chair and presented with a small bowl of cereal and a sippy cup of orange juice.

Tim: "How long is your meeting going to last?"

Susan: "Oh, I really have no idea Tim. Sometimes we just get to talking and before we know it the whole day is gone. You'll be fine honey - you can play with Lance and Michael while us girls carry on."

Tim: "Who are they?"

Susan: "Well I've told you about Lance, he's Carla's husband. Michael is Maryanne's son. I guess he's about three."

Tim: "You expect two grown men to play with a three year-old?"

Susan: "Absolutely, he's probably the only one of you who hasn't peed his pants this week. So swallow your pride, he probably thinks he too mature to play with a couple of babies anyway."

Tim: "I'm sorry Susan, I promise I won't cause any problems. I'm just still getting used to being little."

Susan: "I know, sugar. That's why mommy's taking such good care of you like her special little man."

Tim: "So once things start to settle down do you think maybe I can get to act more like a grown up again?"

Susan: "We'll see Tim, but unless there's some miracle cure or something you shouldn't get your hopes up."

Tim: "I just thought maybe you could get me some of those grown up clothes they make special for men with the virus."

Susan: "Tim you know how expensive those are, and we're not exactly well-off since you aren't working anymore. I can get you ten baby outfits for the price of one of those ridiculous "grown up" outfits. And who knows how long they'd actually fit you at the rate you're still shrinking."

Tim: "I think I've stopped."

Susan: "Well think again, because when you finish this bag of Pull-ups I'm getting you the next smaller size. And those will be the smallest size they make."

"I was just wondering." Tim said meekly.

Susan: "You just finish breakfast and let mommy worry about what you wear."

The rest of the morning drug on for Tim. He sat cradled in his wife's arms as they watched television together from their sofa. His mind raced, anticipating the humiliation that surely awaited him. As time passed, his attention turned to the fact that Susan had yet to dress him. Surely she didn't plan on letting him spend the day in just his training pants.

As noon rolled around Tim tried desperately to hold his tongue, knowing Susan would not be pleased if he asked her about getting dressed. Then the door bell rang.

"Looks like our first guest is here," Susan said getting up from the couch to answer the door.

Tim: "Uh Susan,"

Susan: "Hold on, let me get the door."

It was Sharon, the group's newest member. The short skirt she wore sent Tim's gaze immediately to her long thin legs. The tight top she wore did little to hide her firm young breasts. Tim was intoxicated with her beauty and almost forgot his current state as he stared at the young woman. This was only the second meeting she'd attended. Her husband had just been diagnosed and had yet to begin shrinking. Barely twenty three, Sharon was having a hard time coping with the news of her husband illness. It seemed like her honeymoon was barely over when she learned her marriage would be nothing like she'd envisioned.

"I hope I'm not early," she said as Susan guided her into the living room.

Susan: "Oh not at all I'm sure the rest of the girls will be here in a few minutes."

Tim blushed hotly and tried to cover himself with a pillow.

"This must be Tim, I've heard so much about you," Sharon said holding her hand out to him.

Susan: "Don't be shy honey, Sharon won't bite."

Tim: "Nice to meet you," he said reluctantly offering his tiny hand to her.

Sharon: "Oh aren't you just adorable. How far along is he?"

Susan: "Well he started shrinking about nine months ago now. I think he's just about done. He's got another doctor's appointment next week, so we'll know a little more then."

Sharon: "How small do you think he's gonna end up?"

Susan: "Well I'd guess he's about the size of an eighteen-month old already. If he's lucky he'll stop shrinking before he's the size of a one-year old. He's almost too small to fit in training pants anymore. Oh, look at him trying to hide his panties from you. Are you embarrassed for Sharon to see your panties Tim?" Susan pulled the pillow from his lap exposing him to Sharon's scrutiny.

Sharon: "Aww, don't worry Tim, I think you're just precious. Who's that on your panties?" she asked pointing at the cartoon character adorning Tim's Pull-ups.

Tim: "It's a car, I guess."

Sharon: "Well you look sweet as can be. I suppose I'll be getting some of those for Rick pretty soon." Sharon laughed nervously trying to hide the pain she felt. She loved Rick dearly, and unlike most of the women in the group, she had no axe to grind or revenge to take out on her husband. She just wanted the man she loved to be with her and take care of her. From what she'd been able to gather she'd soon be the one taking care of him, for good.

In the next few minutes several more women arrived and were introduced to Tim. He tried his best to accept their compliments and how cute and precious and adorable he was without crawling under a sofa cushion to hide. Then Carla and Lance made their grand entrance. Tim's jaw dropped as the dark haired woman of about forty entered with her husband strapped to her in an infant carrier. The tiny man was suspended looking forward with his head resting on his wife's ample breasts. His feet dangled showing off a pair of baby booties complete with lace ruffles. Atop his head was a white bonnet that perfectly matched his booties. Susan wasted no time greeting Lance with a shower of kisses and baby talk. Tim watched him smile and kick his legs at Susan's attention - seemingly enjoying it. All the women were soon gathered around Carla and Lance.

"Could you take him for me Susan, I've got to run back to the car and get his things," Carla said unstrapping Lance from his carrier.

Susan: "Of course I will."

Carla: "Be careful, I think he tinkled a little on the ride over," she said handing her little husband, clad in a onesie, bulging front and back from a thick disposable diaper that also peeked out through the leg holes of his garment.

Tim watched in horror as his wife took Lance and held him at arms length.

Susan: "Did Lancey poo make tinkles? You better not leak on Aunt Susan or she's gonna pull down that diaper and give you a red little tushie."

Lance's lip began to quiver and soon his cries filled the house. Tim couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lance was bawling like an infant. There was nothing left of the man he had once been. The women smiled and giggled as Susan began to try and comfort him bouncing him in her arms and patting his bottom while she shushed him gently in his ear.

Susan: "Oh, there there, Aunt Susie was just playing, she wouldn't harm a hair on you little one."

Lance finally settled down as Carla returned with his diaper bag and fold up playpen.

Carla: "What's a matter baby, did you miss me already?"

"Oh, he just got a little scared - it's nothing," Susan said handing Lance back to Carla.

Carla wiped a tear from his cheek and then slid her hand in his diaper. "Oh, you're not that wet sugar. I got sick of changing him every ten minutes so I just keep him in overnight diapers all day. I let him wet two or three times before I change him now. He looks so precious waddling around when his diapers are ready to burst," Carla said as she set him down.

The women then made their way into the living room where Tim still sat. Carla held her husband's hand and led him to Tim to introduce the little men to each other as Susan busied herself setting up the playpen.

"Lance I want you to say hi to Tim, he's a little bigger than you but I think you two can be friends."

Lance just stared at his feet and didn't make a sound.

Carla: "Oh don't worry Tim, he's just a little shy around bigger boys."

Susan: "Well they'll have plenty of time to get to know each other today."

Susan then scooped Tim up and plopped him down in the playpen. Carla followed suit depositing her husband in the playpen as well. Seeing Tim about to protest Susan shushed him with a finger over his lips and a look that let him know he'd better accept his fate. Just then the door bell rang once again and the last guests arrived, Maryanne and her son.