⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of March/April 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, March 31, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Alevtina Goroshinskaya



Amber Defrancesco



Cathy Lefrancois



Lynn Suave



Mah Ann Mendoza



Salla Kauranen



Sandy Vu



Sharon Marvel



Tanya Merryman



Helle Nielsen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ilovesbiceps!


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

neovipper


RobMash

I voted of course for Sharon Marvel and I want give also a vote for Sandy Vu beacause she have legs very big, amazing calves and very good look. I know her legs are not ripped like others candidate but she like me more than the others candidates
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

vicenzo04

I vote for Alevtina Goroshinskaya.
Great legs development!

stroble1


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle55

Amber Defrancesco
Cathy LeFrancois
Tanya Merryman

WHATTHE


strider99

Amber and Sharon got my vote, both have huge legs but Sharon edges it.

sunogalem

My votes for this one: Amber Defrancesco, Sandy Vu, and Tanya Merryman.