LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Back to School Night

Started by taoschild, September 01, 2024, 02:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

I've been teaching for almost thirty years and never had a female bodybuilder walk into my room - that is until last Wednesday night. She was actually wearing what I describe her in this fictional piece wearing and she was beautiful. Needless to say, I was a little caught off guard but managed to ignore her enough that I didn't freak out. The story below is fictional but based on that woman... I think I have an idea to finish it if people like the start.
---
I stand at the front of the classroom of the same room I've taught in for years. There is still a flutter of nervousness surrounding back-to-school night but after thirty-plus years of this it's now just part of the job rather than an anxiety-ridden night. My kids have gone through school and I know from years of experience exactly what the parents need to see. They need to be reassured that I know what I'm doing and understand how to help them.

"Piece of cake," I tell myself.

The desks, usually filled with eager students are already occupied by their parents and the first bell is about to rule. I go through one last checklist in my head as my pre-class music blares giving the parents a sense of confidence and reassurance to the parents. I'm a well-known teacher here, respected, and three years in a row the winner of the district teacher of the year. I feel confident in my ability to connect with both students and parents alike. This should be just another night.

But then she walks in.

Through the doorway, she walks in just as I glance up. My words catch in my throat. She steps inside, her presence impossible to ignore. Blonde hair falls in waves down her back, and she's wearing a halter top that showcases her broad, muscular shoulders. The fabric clings to her torso, revealing the defined lines of her arms, every movement a display of controlled power. Like the teens in my room her halter top cuts reveals her midriff. But unlike the curvy or non-distinct high school girls, hers reveals a six pack of cubed muscle cut to perfection.

A wheeze escapes my lips even before her lower half emerges into view. Ever so tight  jean shorts hug her hips, exposing strong, sculpted legs that seem to command the room's attention without effort. The thickness is superlative. I'm talking the size of a football lineman with the striations of an Olympic sprinter.

I'm floored.

I've always had a fascination with strength—to be more precise female muscularity and strength. I've done some research to discover why. Sthenolagnia, psychiatrists call it, though I rarely think of it in clinical terms. It's more like an undercurrent, something that hums quietly in the background of my life, unnoticed until moments like this. But right now, it's roaring in my ears, thumping in my chest, and thrumming in my shorts making it almost impossible to concentrate.

I clear my throat to start my presentation with my practiced speech about classroom expectations and the semester's goals, but my eyes constantly follow the woman as she finds a way into a desk that seems altogether two sizes too small.

My voice is steady, but my mind is anything but. I can't stop glancing at her, at the way her biceps flex slightly as she adjusts the strap of her bag, the way the muscles in her legs shift as she crosses them, her everything. The view of the muscles in her thighs tensing and relaxing from the side is simply breathtaking. My mouth is dry, and I take a quick sip of water, hoping to regain my composure.

She's seated near the front, her eyes fixed on me with an intensity that makes my pulse quicken. I've dealt with nerves before—first-day jitters, difficult parents, even the occasional tough crowd of students—but this is different. It's as if the air around her is charged, and every time I meet her gaze, I feel a jolt run through me.

I fumble with the clicker in my hand, nearly dropping it as I advance to the next slide. My explanation of the grading policy comes out slightly garbled, and I have to stop and start again. A few of the parents exchange glances, probably wondering what's gotten into me. I'm usually so composed, so in control. But right now, I feel anything but.

I steal another glance at her. She's smiling faintly, as if she knows exactly what kind of effect she's having on me. Maybe she does. The thought only makes my heart beat faster, a drum in my chest that I'm sure everyone in the room can hear.

Finally, I wrap up the presentation. I actively look away from her fighting against every instinct in my body so I can close my presentation with a flourish and maintain some shred of dignity.

There it is my closing joke and the parents erupt in laughter and clap as the bell rings. Somehow, I didn't come off as a complete dolt. It's the last class of the evening and a few parents come up to greet me.  I field the inquiries with as much professionalism as I can muster and notice some parents I've seen before who have siblings and are singing my praises. But it's all a blur. All the while, I'm hyper-aware of her sitting there, watching me.

As the parents start to file out, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Relief washes over me, but it's mixed with something else—an anticipation that's both exhilarating and terrifying.
She's still there. I start gathering my notes, eager to retreat to the safety of my desk, when I notice that she hasn't moved.

"Can I help you with something," I smile at her forcing my eyes to lock with hers rather than sink down to her gloriously meaty pectorals.

Woldlessly, she stands and walks toward me. My heart pounds in my chest as she approaches, each step measured, deliberate. Up close, she's even more striking, the definition in her muscles more pronounced. She stops a few feet from me, her eyes locking onto mine with that same intensity.

"Hi," she says, her voice low and smooth. "I'm Lexi. My son Jeremy is in your class."

"Hi," I manage to reply, my voice barely above a whisper. I clear my throat, trying to gather my scattered thoughts. "It's nice to meet you," It's only a week in and I can only put a name with a face to about half the kids but the star football running back happens to be on that list. I had him the year before in World History too, and helped him through a rough time during his parents' divorce. But she wasn't at back-to-school night last year. It would have been impossible not to notice her even if she were wearing a parka.  "Your son's doing well. He's a good kid."

She smiles, a slow, knowing smile that makes my pulse race. "That's good to hear. I just wanted to thank you. You've been so good to him. And thanks for your presentation, too. It was... interesting."

"Thank you," I say, my words stumbling over themselves. "I'm glad you found it informative. I wasn't quite at my best tonight."

There's a brief pause, and in that moment, the room feels smaller, more intimate. I can't tell if it's the adrenaline or something else, but I'm acutely aware of how close she's standing, of the way her presence seems to fill the space between us.

"I noticed you seemed a bit... distracted," she says through a smile.

"I—" I start to respond, but the words catch in my throat. What can I possibly say? That her muscularity and stunning beauty is all I can think about? That she's completely unraveled me in the span of a single ten-minute class? That my boner is throbbing as we speak. My eyes flash down and I see that it's at full staff poking against my slacks. It's at full-staff poking against my slacks in a far too obvious fashion.
I look back up and see her eyes gather the necessary information.

She knows.

She steps closer, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Don't worry, I won't bite. Unless you ask nicely."

My heart skips a beat, and I'm certain my face is flushing red. She gives me one last smile, a look that promises more than just a polite conversation, before turning and walking toward the door, leaving me breathless and shaken.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slim0926

 :clap: This was a great start to a story that has so many chapters to fill. I hope she shows him how her sons entire team isn't as strong as her. Can't wait for the continuation.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

2nd installment, likely of 3-4 - please forgive delays as I'm working and also working on my next novel.
---
She strolls  over to the door as if she owns the room. Who am I to argue.   I watch her, transfixed, as she reaches for the handle. There's a deliberate slowness to her movements as if she knows exactly what she's doing to me. With a quiet click, she closes the door, sealing us off from the world outside. The sound is final, heavy in the otherwise silent room.

Then, with a little flourish, she slides the lock into place. The metallic clink reverberates through the room, making my pulse quicken.

She clicks the lights off. I'm a mouse in her presence unable to even squeak. Somewhere back in the deep recesses of my brain, a warning light goes off— this means trouble. But, the light flickers out. She's taken utter control of the situation.

She turns back to me, a wicked smile playing on her lips. Her eyes gleam with something between mischief and hunger, and I feel a surge of adrenaline course through me. My mind races, torn between the understanding that this shouldn't be happening and the raw, undeniable attraction that's been building since the moment she walked into the room.
As she starts toward me, her hips swaying slightly, I'm rooted to the spot. I can't look away, can't move, as if I'm caught like a deer in the headlights and she's the muscle car heading right toward me— quite literally. She's so self-assured, so confident in every step she takes. My heart pounds harder with each one.

When she's finally standing in front of me, the space between us almost nonexistent, she looks down at me with those piercing blue eyes.

"I've always had a little fantasy," she says, her voice low and husky, "about having sex with a teacher in their classroom." She pauses, letting the words hang in the air for a moment, before adding with a grin, "And I have to admit, Mr. Thompson—I'm hot for teacher."
Her words send a jolt through me, a mix of shock and desire that leaves me momentarily speechless. I open my mouth to respond, but nothing comes out. My mind is a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions, but all I can focus on is the way she's looking at me like she's already made up her mind and I'm just catching up.

"Get up!" My body freezes. She grabs my belt and pulls me up next to her- nose to nose. I breathe in her perfume. It's pure bliss.

Before I can process what's happening, her hands are on my chest, pulling my shirt off. Buttons scatter like bullets across the room. Then, she thrusts me back against the wall with strength that I didn't see coming despite my thorough examination of her scrumptious form.

The message is clear—she's in control here.

The heat radiating off her muscles is deep. The tension in her muscles as she presses against me is startling and her warm breath against my skin is too much. Her lips are so close to mine that it's almost unbearable. I'm hyper-aware of every sensation, every inch of her as she holds me there, pinned to the wall by her presence alone.

"Tell me," she whispers, her voice a seductive purr, "Have you ever wanted something so badly that you couldn't think straight? That it consumed you until nothing else mattered?"

I can only nod, my throat too tight to form words. The truth is, I've never experienced anything like this—this raw, overpowering need that's making it impossible to think clearly.

All I can focus on is her, on the way her thick muscles feel against mine, the way her hands are exploring, claiming.

She doesn't wait for me to respond. Instead, she leans in, her lips capturing mine in a kiss that's anything but gentle. It's fierce, demanding, and filled with a hunger that leaves me breathless. I can feel the strength in her kiss, the way her muscles flex and shift as she presses harder against me, her hands gripping my shoulders with a force that sends a shiver down my spine.

I'm lost in the sensation, in the way she's taking control, dominating every aspect of the moment. My hands find her hips, holding on as she deepens the kiss, her tongue teasing mine, her breath mingling with my own. It's intoxicating– overwhelming, and I can't get enough.

She pulls back just enough to catch her breath, her eyes dark with desire. "I knew you'd be a good sport," she murmurs, her voice thick with satisfaction.

Before I can respond, she's on me again, her mouth trailing down my jaw. Her warm breath and teeth graze my neck in a way that sends electric shocks through my body. My back is pressed so tightly against the wall that it's almost painful, but I don't care. All I can think about is her, the way she's making me feel, the way she's taking control. Her hardness. Everything about her is hard– strong– demanding.

Her hands slide under my shirt and her fingers splay across my chest. The sensation– her power. It's too much.

A gasp passes through my lips that sounds like it emerges from the deepest recesses of my being. But I don't have more than a second to focus on me– it's all about her.

Thick muscle heaves next to me hot and sensual. Her body is a landscape of muscle more familiar to powerful men yet there's a feminine sensuality in the way she moves. It draws me in deeper with every breath she takes. Her hands, calloused yet tender, explore me with a confidence that leaves no doubt who's in control. Fingers trace the lines of my body as if she's marking me as hers. She's I don't know the word to describe her other than perhaps perfection.

There's no hesitation in her movements, no uncertainty—she knows exactly what she wants, and she's taking it. She takes what she needs and my body responds to her as if it's the most natural thing in the world, drawn into the orbit of her desire.

She dips back slightly, her eyes locking onto mine with an intensity that makes my heart skip a beat. "You like that I'm so fucking strong– so muscular don't you?"

"Yes..." I wheeze, unable to articulate more than one-word answers. I'm unable to focus on anything but her– muscle– power– commanding will.

"You're going to be good for me, aren't you?" she asks.

I'll be anything for you. I nod, as affirmation falters on my lips failing to make a sound.

Her smile deepens, satisfied. "Good."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

And then she's on me again, her hands, her mouth, her body moving in a way that makes everything surreal. My pants are gone before I can process it, and somehow her shorts have joined them in a pile on the floor.  My hardness hangs before us aching for her warm, sweet, wetness. Her slick clit peeks out, begging for my attention. My thumb, as if drawn by a magnet seeks it out and encircles it.

My sole aim is to please her and I see her beautiful eyes flutter close for a second. Even with her eyes closed, they remain stunning, framed by perfectly applied mascara that accentuates the dark, thick lashes. The bold cat's eye eyeliner adds an edge of elegance. For a brief moment, I'm lost in the sight of her, reveling in the knowledge that I've brought her this fleeting joy.

"God," I murmur, almost in disbelief at how stunning she is, at how lucky I am to be here– at the totally unexpected fruition of my deepest desires.

Her lips curve into a knowing grin. When her eyes flutter open again, the softness I saw moments ago is replaced by fierce desire. The look sends a thrill through me and a twinge of fear. What this woman could do to me...

And then before I can brace myself, she's lifting me, effortlessly, as if gravity doesn't apply to us anymore. My feet leave the ground, and there's a rush of vertigo. The sensation of being suspended, entirely in her grasp, sends a shiver through me. She holds me beneath her, her grip firm yet gentle, commanding without being harsh. The heat of her skin seeps into mine, the firmness of her muscles flexing as she moves me exactly where she wants me. Her eyes never leave mine.

"Look at you," she says in a low growl, almost teasing. "So ready for me. I think you'll fill me up perfectly."

For a few interminable seconds, my cock hovers just below her, brushing against her perfect, chunky triangle, the soft tuft of dark hair teasing me with its nearness. My breath catches as I feel the heat radiating from her, her body so close and yet just out of reach. Then, a drop of her sweet, honeyed wetness escapes, sliding down and pooling at her entrance before falling onto me. The warm liquid touches my skin, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body like a spark, igniting everything within me.

Before I have time to process it, she pulls my length inside her sweet slit with brute force. Her power is incredible. For her, it's like a bicep curl executed with perfect form but for me yanked forward on the first drop of a roller coaster, the kind of rush that sends your heart into your throat and leaves you gasping for air.

Her power is intoxicating, and I'm completely at her mercy. I gasp and surrender willingly, gripping her powerful back. I'm suspended in the air, held up by the strength of her arms. Everything feels like an impossible dream as if I've stepped outside of my own life into someone else's. Someone better. Someone more worthy of this magical muscle maiden.

Her muscles flex as she curls me closer, and the feeling of her surrounding me, taking me in, is nothing short of electrifying. My head falls back against the wall and I'm lost in the sensation. The warmth and the wetness of her pussy grips my length like she's never letting go.

I've never felt anything like this—never been so overwhelmed by desire, by the raw, primal connection that pulses between us. It's more than just the physical strength and size in her frame—it's the way she's looking at me, with a hunger that feels like it might consume us both. Her eyes bore into mine, holding me captive in a way that makes it impossible to look away, and for a moment, I forget where we are, who we are. There's just this moment, suspended in time, where nothing else exists.

She begins to move, her hips rocking against mine in a rhythm that seems chaotic but I get the sense she's in complete control. Each roll of her hips sends a fresh wave of pleasure crashing through me, the intensity of it building with every second. I can't help the sounds that escape my lips—half-groans, half-muffled pleas for more. She's so strong, so sure of herself, and I'm helpless beneath her strength, powerless to do anything but hold on as she takes exactly what she wants.

Her powerful and firm thighs thrust with a possessive force that seems unstoppable. One of my hands reaches down to feel their power. They flex and stretch like a seamless blend of sensuality and strength that drives all of her movements. Her abs are a masterpiece of sinew and tone, they ripple relentlessly with her rhythm.

Her chest heaves with the intensity of her exertion, her breasts rising and falling in a mesmerizing pattern. The way her skin glistens with a sheen of exertion only adds to her allure. Her biceps bulge carrying my two guiding me through the pleasure she's orchestrating. Her shoulders and back are a cascade of muscle and elegance. The lines, bulges, striations, and curves work in perfect harmony as she controls the pace.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

"Good boy," she murmurs, with a dark, honeyed purr that makes my skin tingle. She's teasing me, but there's a tenderness there too. It's just hidden beneath the rawness of her power. There's a glint in her eye that tells me that she holds the power to unravel me piece by piece, but she wants me to enjoy it too.

I try to respond, but the words are tangled up in the back of my throat, choked out by the overwhelming sensation of her body around mine. All I can manage is a nod, which draws a wicked, knowing smile from her, a smile that sends another fiery wave of heat through me.

Her body presses into mine, pinning me effortlessly against the cold wall behind me. The concrete behind me relieves her of some of the responsibility for bearing my weight. It frees her left hand to slide down my sides. Each fingertip leaves a trail of heat, sparking nerves I didn't know existed. I feel the rawness of her, the primal need, but it's softened somehow. Her fingers gently caress me instead of just gripping and toying with me. Somehow I get the notion that she is demonstrating an unexpected level of caring.

When she leans her forehead to mine, it's like the world stops. Just for a breathless moment. And then I remember how to breathe. Somehow her gesture anchors me amid the chaos she's stirring within. I blink into her eyes

"Don't hold back," she whispers, her breath hot against my ear. "I want to feel everything deep inside me."

And then she moves.

Her hips begin a slow, deliberate buck that forces the air from my lungs. I try to join her rhythm thrusting in time but she's simply too powerful. She's relentless and I simply can't keep up. Her hard, full glutes tighten beneath her skin as they join in the pounding. For a minute it's like she's testing how far she can push me before I break. Harder and harder she presses. The flex of her muscles as she grinds me is almost unreal.

Air shoots out of me with every thrust. "Ah...uh," I grunt over and over as if the sound is ripped from my throat as her body slams against mine.

My free hand instinctively reaches around to feel the pulsating strength of her glutes. Their firm swells rise under my touch, the muscles contracting with power as she pushes herself faster, harder. They feel like a living version of molten steel, tightening and pulsing with an almost supernatural energy.

Respond. I nod, no longer able to speak even a single word.

I can feel the tension building in her, the way her abs ripple with each thrust, the sharp, controlled movements of her hips as she takes what she wants. Her strength is breathtaking, and I'm caught in the whirlwind of it– completely at her mercy, my body reacting to her every movement as if we were made for this.

Her pace quickens. Each thrust sends shockwaves of pleasure through me that somehow grow stronger. "Uh... uh... uh!" I grunt with every thrust completely overwhelmed by her power.
Her hands grip me tighter, pulling me deeper into her with each motion. I can feel the climax building inside me like a tidal wave, unstoppable— inevitable. Panic flickers in my eyes, but then I see her smile. It's an understanding grin that offers the relief I desperately need. Her grip tightens, her voice low, filled with both power and something tender.

"Come!" she commands. The order is like a lifeline.

And then it happens
—a sudden, sharp explosion of sensation that rips through me, leaving me gasping, shaking, completely undone.  The feeling of her strength, her power, the way she's taking control of every part of me is simply too much to resist. My hands find her waist, holding on as she rocks us both toward the edge of something I can't quite name.

I'm not thinking anymore—there's no room for thoughts, only the raw, physical connection that binds us together in this moment. Every movement she makes, every shift of her body against mine, sends a fresh surge of pleasure coursing through me until I'm trembling with it, until I'm not sure I can take any more.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

But she doesn't stop. She keeps moving, keeps taking me deeper, and higher, and I'm powerless to do anything but follow where she leads. It's like she's unraveling me, thread by thread, until there's nothing left but this overwhelming need that consumes everything else.

I can feel it building, the tension coiling tighter and tighter beneath her muscles. She's on the edge, and I can sense it in every deliberate motion, in the way her breath hitches and her grip on me tightens. Her body trembles with the effort to hold back, but I know it's only a matter of moments before she lets go.

And then, with a shuddering gasp, she releases violently, her muscles clenching around me with a force that nearly takes my breath away. But even in the intensity of her climax, she's careful, holding me close but never too tight, shielding me from the full brunt of her power. Her body quakes as the waves of pleasure crash through her, but her hands remain steady, her grip protective. Even amid her hurricane of pleasure, she has the wherewithal to ensure that I feel nothing but the warmth of her embrace as she rides out the storm.

Finally, she slows. Her movements become gentler and more tender and the look of pleasure on her face slowly transforms into a contented smile. I'm spent, my body trembling in her arms, but she doesn't let go. She holds me close as we both come down from the high.

For a moment, there's just silence and I'm struggling to grasp what just happened. Her body is a temple of beauty and form and I'm still lost in a haze of arousal.  I can feel her heartbeat against my chest, strong and steady. Slowly, the feeling grounds me and the world starts to come back into focus. It's no longer just her– there is the room, the walls, and the locked door.

She pulls back slightly and lowers me gently on the floor. Her hands linger beneath my arms for a moment before she finally lets go. I feel the absence of her warmth immediately. As she looks into my eyes I sense there's something softer there now, something almost vulnerable. Her hand comes up to cup my cheek, her thumb brushing lightly over my skin, and I lean into the touch, closing my eyes as I try to catch my breath.

"Good boy," she whispers again, but this time affectionate rather than teasing.

I open my eyes, meeting her gaze, and for a moment, we just look at each other. My mind is still reeling, trying to process everything, but all I can focus on is her—the way she's looking at me, with a mixture of satisfaction and something else, something I can't quite name.

She grabs a piece of paper off my desk and jots down her phone number. "I saw the way you looked at me," she explains as she shrugs her gargantuan shoulders. "I haven't had it in a while and I knew you wanted it– and you were so good to Jeremy last year." For the first time she sounds a bit self-conscious. "I guess it was kind of a thank you, but I also have to thank you. That was right good."
Her face suddenly gleams hot pink. "Call me if you would like to explore more thank yous."  She gives me a small, knowing smile, and then, without a word, she turns, flips on the lights, and unlocks the door before slipping out into the night.

I'm left standing there in the dimly lit classroom, trying to make sense of the storm she's just unleashed and already I'm horny again.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Johnmichaelisthe1

I think this is the best story I have read on this site...please tell me you have more

taoschild

Thank you for the compliments!  I am planning to work with a friend on making this story into a novella after I finish my current novel.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login