Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Domestic Muscle

Started by Jayder, November 06, 2022, 06:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apley44

One of my favourite stories. Thanks for continuing


jcboyd

"broadened and chiseled by the tools that enabled her growth"

Now THAT'S a line of writing....  :bravo:

Gertos

Awesome to see this story back! Can't wait!

Ernest L Phillips


Del4

So happy this is back. One of the best ever stories on this forum.

jcboyd

It's great stuff.  I am still waiting for the update on the babysitter who most6 definitely did not get "just anavar" from Sarah!!!

Jayder

Woah, thanks all for the positive responses, even with the big delay. Have a few paragraphs down for the next part and hoping to finish this week.

As for Hannah the babysitter, I'd been batting around a few ideas for her in the main story but honestly she may deserve her own side story if I get the time to do it...

jcboyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Woah, thanks all for the positive responses, even with the big delay. Have a few paragraphs down for the next part and hoping to finish this week.

As for Hannah the babysitter, I'd been batting around a few ideas for her in the main story but honestly she may deserve her own side story if I get the time to do it...

BECAUSE IT WASN'T JUST ANAVAR!!!!!!!!!!  :hey: :) :)

friedoxygen

This really is the best story. Do you have an archive anywhere?

srielley

Glad to see your back and the story continue. As always, excellent writing and great characters.