LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]

Started by draight, March 24, 2017, 04:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This really is the perfect story huh

Yeah, pretty much the gold standard of female muscle fiction with a plot/characters you actually care about. Devin is my ultimate dream girl.


PopSmoke13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This really is the perfect story huh

Yeah, pretty much the gold standard of female muscle fiction with a plot/characters you actually care about. Devin is my ultimate dream girl.

I've read it first years ago and still come back to it, still haven't found anything like it. There was one story about a cheerleader I also really enjoyed but nothing else.

Eljimbo

Draight had some pretty incredible stuff, this being perhaps the best of it. His story about the girl with virginal macromastia was another one of his I really wanted to see continue. Maybe he'll resurface someday.

Wookey

This is my favourite story. Please continue

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Draight had some pretty incredible stuff, this being perhaps the best of it. His story about the girl with virginal macromastia was another one of his I really wanted to see continue. Maybe he'll resurface someday.

Could you please tell me a title of a story about virginal macromastia?

Eljimbo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Draight had some pretty incredible stuff, this being perhaps the best of it. His story about the girl with virginal macromastia was another one of his I really wanted to see continue. Maybe he'll resurface someday.

Could you please tell me a title of a story about virginal macromastia?

IIRC, it was called Big and Bigger. I think he only ever posted it on one of DtV's Amazon forums, so IDK if it's accessible any more.

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Draight had some pretty incredible stuff, this being perhaps the best of it. His story about the girl with virginal macromastia was another one of his I really wanted to see continue. Maybe he'll resurface someday.

Could you please tell me a title of a story about virginal macromastia?

IIRC, it was called Big and Bigger. I think he only ever posted it on one of DtV's Amazon forums, so IDK if it's accessible any more.

I didn't know he had written anything else! If anyone has a copy, please share it. I must have the complete works of the master.

potatocarrot

I actually contacted him via DA a couple years ago. I got a reply and he said he was going to continue, I got pretty excited but nothing came of it. Still my favourite to this date. I'd love to read anything else he has done.

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually contacted him via DA a couple years ago. I got a reply and he said he was going to continue, I got pretty excited but nothing came of it. Still my favourite to this date. I'd love to read anything else he has done.

Bummer. He's so good I'd love to support him financially on Patreon or some other subscription site. Maybe he'll come back someday.

Crazydude

Great writing, amazing story. It was a real joy to read and hope there's still more to the story or more written stories.