LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of November 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2010, 05:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members are:



Debbie Bramwell



Dorothy Trojanowicz



Iris Kyle



Wynne Regan



Julie Bourassa



Leeann Scelfo



Natalia Murnikoviene



Sarah Dunlap



Tina Lockwood



Wendy Mcmaster





I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Michelle55


vicenzo04


ultraalien

Voted for Dorothy Trojanowicz, Wynne Regan and Wendy McMaster
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1hitomi

I didn't even look at the choices just the pictures and as I scrolled down I was like Debbie ok.
Dorothy, better even though she's fitness,
Iris? Hell yeah, why go on but I must be fair.
Wynne? Still Iris.
Julie? Still Iris.
Leann? Still Iris.
Natalia? Oh gawd I dream of those legs. I push Iris to second.
Sarah? Nyah.
TINA LOCKWOOD??? Are you fraking kidding??? Why go further. She's like an all time leg goddess.
Wendy. No comparison to Tina. So Tina it is for me.

zonaman

Dorothy Trojanowicz has amazing development for a natural bodybuilder.  For a figure model this woman is incredibly strong.
she does this without steroids!! Her website shows incredible muscularity when she gets her body fat down below 10%.

FemaleMusclesFan

Just voted for Iris Kyle, Wendy McMaster and Debbie Bramwell

sunogalem


rikitaku

Iris Kyle
Dorothy Trojanowicz
Natalia Murnikoviene

strider99

I voted for Wynne Regan, had some awesome cam show with her on hbc, unbelievable thighs.

yamata

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login