Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Suno AI Musclegirl topic playlist

Started by bicepsual, July 11, 2024, 06:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bicepsual

So music is art, right? and now AI is making it as well.
I've been playing with suno a bit and the results are quite astonishing. I'm sharing four of them to see if this interests you guys and if it does maybe we can all post our songs here. this is a topic the music industry almost never touches. even the clips that show fbbs don't have them in the lyrics. so here are the two:

One is "Little Giant", a Disney type pop number about a female bodybuilder feeling too big for her village

version 1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

version2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Second is "Steel Heart". a girl singing about the changes steroids instill in her, both welcome and unwelcome

Version 1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Version 2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Third is "Steel Goddess" Heavy metal love song to a female bodybuilder, describing her different muscles in mythical ways

Version 1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Version 2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fourth is "Iron Roses":

A woman describes how she'll look like when she will become muscular for her lover. sadly both came out with men singing

Version 1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Version 2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope this didn't cringe you too much. I just started humming them so um... maybe you will too

and if you do like it I'll share more. and if you'd like me to try something and don't want to do it yourself (you get 50 credits every day for freE) feel free to let me know
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

Do you want to hear more? should I post more? I don't really have any comments or traffic analytics to know
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

This one came out pretty fun

MUSCLE SYMPHONY

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Verse]
She entered the room clang clang clang
Body strong rippling muscles
Her biceps rise pow pow pow
She's a vision of might

[Verse 2]
Triceps flex boom boom boom
A sculpture of power
Shoulders broad ahh ahh ahh
With grace she devours

[Chorus]
Feel the strength clang clang clang
Her iron will pow pow pow
Every move boom boom boom
In awe we exhale ahh ahh ahh
She's a fortress

[Verse 3]
Chest expands clang clang clang
Breathing deep pow pow pow
Abs of stone boom boom boom
Every gaze she keeps

[Bridge]
Legs like pillars clang clang clang
Cords of power ahh ahh ahh
In her stride pow pow pow
Glories tower

[Chorus]
Feel the strength clang clang clang
Her iron will pow pow pow
Every move boom boom boom
In awe we exhale ahh ahh ahh
She's a fortress
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

SWOLE GIRL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Verse]
She's a beast a true machine
Muscles pop like sun on sheen
In her eyes the flames of gold
Strong and fearless breaking mold

[Verse 2]
Pushin' iron weights so high
Flyin' past the blinkin' sky
Sweat and grit yeah that's her ride
Kickin' doubts and fears aside

[Chorus]
Swole girl rockin' hard
Livin' life like a rockstar
Swole love feel the burn
Every turn watch her churn

[Verse 3]
In the gym she's queen at best
Lifters know she's got that zest
Heavy lifts and louder screams
Chasin' down her biggest dreams

[Verse 4]
Late night runs she's on the go
Turnin' heads and steal the show
Flexin' fierce she's dynamite
Power plays well that's her might

[Chorus]
Swole girl rockin' hard
Livin' life like a rockstar
Swole love feel the burn
Every turn watch her churn
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

STRONG & FUNNY | quirky ska

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Verse]
She's got the look oh so buff
Pumps that iron ain't no bluff
Flexin' hard she's got the charm
Biceps strong don't be alarmed

[Verse 2]
Funny gal her jokes are wild
Pulls a prank make you smile
Got a grin like no one else
Muscle queen ring them bells

[Chorus]
Her arms are steel her legs are stone
Cracks you up with just her tone
Muscle woman making waves
Strong and funny all the craze

[Verse 3]
Triceps poppin' with a laugh
Six-pack's like a comic graph
Every curl she lifts a ton
But her jokes are number one

[Verse 4]
Her delts are sharp like sculpted stone
Tells a joke when she's alone
Never thought that power's grace
Comes with such a funny face

[Chorus]
Her arms are steel her legs are stone
Cracks you up with just her tone
Muscle woman making waves
Strong and funny all the craze
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

RAD BOD | 80s funk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Verse 1]
One day I decided
I'm tired of tryin'
Stopped myself from worryin'
Now I'm always pumpin' Iron

[Verse 2]
Got a summer bod
Fall bod
Winter bod
Spring bod
Now I got a rad bod

[Chorus]
Love showing off at Muscle Beach
Love showing off at Gold's Gym
Rad bod wins me trophies
Rad bod pays my bills

[Verse 3]
Rad bod gets the stares
Got the eyes all on me
I'd flex in front of mirrors
But I don't need to see

[Bridge]
I'm struttin' down the avenue
Confidence in every step
Rad bod's the attitude
I'll never forget

[Chorus]
Love showing off at Muscle Beach
Love showing off at Gold's Gym
Rad bod wins me trophies
Rad bod pays my bills
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

Swole Girl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's a beast a true machine
Muscles pop like sun on sheen
In her eyes the flames of gold
Strong and fearless breaking mold

[Verse 2]
Pushin' iron weights so high
Flyin' past the blinkin' sky
Sweat and grit yeah that's her ride
Kickin' doubts and fears aside

[Chorus]
Swole girl rockin' hard
Livin' life like a rockstar
Swole love feel the burn
Every turn watch her churn

[Verse 3]
In the gym she's queen at best
Lifters know she's got that zest
Heavy lifts and louder screams
Chasin' down her biggest dreams

[Verse 4]
Late night runs she's on the go
Turnin' heads and steal the show
Flexin' fierce she's dynamite
Power plays well that's her might

[Chorus]
Swole girl rockin' hard
Livin' life like a rockstar
Swole love feel the burn
Every turn watch her churn
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

Bodybuildin' Blues

LISTEN HERE ▶ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the mirror I gaze

What do I see

These muscles of mine

They're bold but not free

Flexin' and posin' but stuck in a groove

Hit a plateau

Got them bodybuildin' blues


Strength in my arms

It fills me with pride

Bulging biceps

Got no place to hide

But I need more

I crave bein that big league strut

Could it be the juice to let me be that cat?


[Chorus]

Muscles so high

But I'm feelin' so low

Caught in a struggle

A mighty plateau

Do I stay natural or juicin' I chose

Wrestlin' inside with my bodybuildin' blues


Flexin' my quads

Oh they shine so bright

But can't touch the sky

No matter my might

Dreams of trophies

Dreams in gold hues

Can steroids save me from these bodybuildin' blues?


[Bridge]

Oh

Liftin' and sweatin'

Day after day

Pushin' my limits

In every kinda way

But still I wonder

And ponder my dues

Do I cross that line

Or stay with my blues?


[Chorus]

Muscles so high

But I'm feelin' so low

Caught in a struggle

A mighty plateau

Do I stay natural or needles I chose

Wrestlin' inside with my bodybuildin' blues
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

bicepsual

Flex your Girliness | K-Pop Dance

LISTEN HERE ▶ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and HERE ▶ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Started with the legs my base
Squats and lunges found my pace
Strength from the ground and up
Never ever gonna stop

My arms took the hammer next
Biceps curls and tricep flex
Feelin' good and lookin' strong
Pumpin' iron all day long

[Chorus]
Flex your power show your might
Morning noon and through the night
Every muscle every part
Building strength and building heart

Core so tight it's steel
Planks and crunches what a deal
Feel the burn it's on fire
Pushin' hard I'll climb higher

Chest and back I hit the gym
Rows and presses make me slim
Flexin' wide and standing tall
Watch me now as I enthrall

[Chorus]
Flex your power show your might
Morning noon and through the night
Every muscle every part
Building strength and building heart
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast

soleil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you want to hear more? should I post more? I don't really have any comments or traffic analytics to know
Some songs are much better than I expected!
Did you write the lyrics or was it the machine?
By the way, your musclebrity___meisa_kuroki_by_bicepsual was stunning.

bicepsual

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you want to hear more? should I post more? I don't really have any comments or traffic analytics to know
Some songs are much better than I expected!
Did you write the lyrics or was it the machine?
By the way, your musclebrity___meisa_kuroki_by_bicepsual was stunning.

First thanks. I should review it once more. it's been a while. if I find it I'll post it in a gallery here. DA is seeing it as Identity theft (lots of people still do this but I don't dare)
Suno allows you to work in two ways: sumple and advanced. so simple lets you write something like: vengeful death meatal. female singer. The singer was cheated on by her husband and started bodybuilding. describing all her gains and flaunts it in his face. (might have exceeded the words. but I should try this one too).
The other way is advanced mode. you write a description or entire lyrics and Suno creates a song from them. you also mention the feel of the song including genre etc.

So the first ones were more simple. now I write what I write in simple in advanced and generate the song. go over the lyrics and see what I can add.
Hope this answers your question and maybe, just maybe, the next post here will be a song by you.
Tale as old as time | song as old as rhyme | Beauty of the beast