Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big Thick Muscle

Started by clay99, January 24, 2025, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Anyone cammed with? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone cammed with? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I did a long time ago. All I remember about it is that she left the room (maybe to get something I requested like wrights or tight shirt?) and came back but I did lose some time in pay chat. Annoying
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

clay99

Her private is very expensive, does have this kinda of mean face vibe and chip on shoulder. Just looks pissed off every time I see her in free chat. Would prefer to book a 15min webcam with her outside HB but doesn't appear to have OF, IG, social media.