Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for more realistic stories?

Started by Crazydude, July 05, 2024, 10:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazydude

I've been looking for more of a realistic side of stories. I honestly think it's more enjoyable to read any recommendations. It can be about wife, ex-wife, gf, ex gf, love, revange etc. Just on the realistic side.

Crazydude

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

taoschild

The first book I wrote with my wife is mostly based on our story so it's pretty realistic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crazydude