LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidate of Nov, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)

Started by RobMash, October 04, 2010, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I think it's better put in the poll the candidates who observe one of this requirements:



•the candidate must be partecipated on the contest on 2010
•the candidate must have shoots a video or some photos in 2010 on the sites of female fitness or on their official sites


You have time until 25 September for nominate your candidate

Nominate your candidate except the previous Goddess.

I give 10 karma to the winners of the bet for the poll Fitness Figure Goddess of the month not for the Bikini Goddess
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


marcel81x


noname


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

candle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Please anyone have photos on contest of Jessica Barton and Jaime Koeppe?

I can't put them in list if I can't find this kind of photos
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS