⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP

Started by bolt21, August 23, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

The story is changing.
Can`t wait to read what will happen.


taoschild

Love the line  "It will always be my way, my rules. No questions, and no hesitations." I imagine there may be difficulty with that in the future. ;)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk


taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Volthak


erocha75

Hey, I just bumped into this story. I enjoyed it very much: overall Joe and Rachel´s story is quite exciting. The actual ending seems a bit implausible to me though: the woman of his dreams tells Joe he loves him (has told him already several times), but she just won't marry him. No further explanation offered. And he gladly accepts it. No questions asked then and there (until his final epiphany comes along later on). The way Joe's character is set up (trying to approach a real person), that seems unlikely to me.
In any case, it's a wonderful story, and I want to thank the author for sharing with us. I do wonder if there was ever gonna be a continuation, though. It seemed to me that the story is finished, but on the comments side, the author is never conclusive about it...