LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Caught

Started by jessicatheviking, July 23, 2022, 07:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessicatheviking

Hey, here's a new story!!

--

I had never told my wife about my attraction to muscular women. I just had too much shame to ever share that with her.

For years I had kept it a secret and would look at muscular women online and even fantasize about her becoming huge and muscular and jerk off to that. But I never, ever told her about any of this.

One night though I had stayed up late as usual and this particular night I had found a super sexy muscular woman on one of my favorite websites. I couldn't help myself and started jerking off. I thought my wife was asleep but a few minutes later she walked into the room and caught me.

Super upset she yelled, "What the HELL is this??!!".

I tried to hide it and minimized the web browser.

"Uh, uh it's nothing babe.".

Even angrier she yelled, "BULLSHIT. PULL THAT WEBSITE BACK UP NOW!!!!".

Defeated, I did as she asked.

As I maximized the browser window again she looked over the hugely muscular woman on the screen.

"So this is what you really like?".

I was silent and didn't know what to say.

"Answer me!! Is this what you fucking like?".

Looking down I said, "Yes.".

Taking a deep breath she said, "Ok. Fine. You can finish what you're doing there and we'll talk about this more in the morning.".


fittestqueens

What happened when you spoke in the morning?

Gladosaltmer

Blud overslept a hole year

phil123

Now the growing starts.

Miley Cyrus

Almost two years passed, another great premise buried