⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sativa Mist

Started by Jester, January 01, 2022, 09:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi guys, happy new year to all. I was wondering if anyone has had any session experiences with Sativa Mist from London.
Thanks in advance
Jester
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jester

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mec2022

Jester I haven't but I'll be in London March she is top on my list must see attraction  :heart:
Get Sauce'd: https://twit***.com/saucy_danny

boyofwinter

Hasn't she changed her moniker in the scene to Black Venus or something like that? Very hot woman, hard to imagine the floor for having spent an hour with her could be that low.

mec2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hasn't she changed her moniker in the scene to Black Venus or something like that? Very hot woman

Yes Black Venus now. Very solid martial artist and in videos you can tell she is holding back.

Not sure what you mean by
Quotehard to imagine the floor for having spent an hour with her could be that low.
Get Sauce'd: https://twit***.com/saucy_danny

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure what you mean by
Quotehard to imagine the floor for having spent an hour with her could be that low.
The likelihood of an underwhelming session.

bobbbiero

Hello, as anyone seen her? I want to meet her for a beatdown muay thai session. Thank you

Dirtyharry

I've seen her. She's very skilled in both grappling and striking. Unless you're well trained you won't stand a chance