LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1988 Women's World Bodybuilding Championships

Started by kjhrobot, November 01, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjhrobot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

kjhrobot

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

phy911

Great contest but master reposter kjhrobot did not post the best version. Here are two alternatives both higher resolution 640x480 verses 320x240



On the Left is the French version (the contest was held in Nice) It was posted here years ago and unfortunately I do not remember who was the contributor.
If it was you let me know so I can credit you as the source. I did some clean up on this version but there are some weird dot crawl color anomalies I couldn't fix
(Dominique Darde's hair and some parts of the posing platform) it is 640x480 46:43 duration MKV container x265 it also includes mixed pairs.

On the right is Vintage Amazonia's version from NBC Sports World. As you can see it is darker and has less detail. I believe kjhrobot's upload is a smaller version of this.


1988 World Pro Championships - IFBB
1     Dona Oliviera
2     Janice Ragain
3     Marjo Selin
4     Cathy Palyo
5     Tonya Knight
6     Dominique Darde
7     Renee Casella
8     Jackie Paisley
9     Connie Heusdans
10     Carla Dunlap
11     Susie Jaso
12     Mary Ellen Jerumbo
13     Dinah Anderson
14     Lynn Conkwright
15     Joanne McCartney
-     Krista Anderson
-     Vera Bendel
-     Janice Graser
-     Collette Michelland
-     Jen Miller
-     Peggie Ouwerling
-     Sandi Parmelee
-     Penny Price
-     Ana Sanchez (1)
-     Charla Sedacca






Some great footage of Dominique Darde getting amped up by the French crowd. I love
seeing women straining to flex their hardest.



An amazing stomach vacuum to ab pose by Carla.
When I was in my tweens I thought if a female bodybuilder did this during sex she would crush your penis.


French version


Vintage Amazonia version

kjhrobot+6 please hook the dude up with some karma

e_honda

I think this is a pretty underrated contest video. It has Dona Oliveira in her best ever shape. And Dominique Darde's posing routine here is just plain awesome. She oozes hotness every second she's on stage.

peakfan

Just want to note that this is the 1988 IFBB Womens *Pro* World Bodybuilding Championships, not to be confused with the IFBB *Amateur* World Bodybuilding Championships from the same year, which is the one there's a DVD available for.

I was going to ask if anyone had the versions uploaded by phy911, but after doing some searching I realized I had already downloaded these years ago.  If a mod sees this, I would like to ask that phy911's post be left intact with all his nice previews gifs and info, or at least that these links just be added to his post (kjhrobot's post could be removed as it's just a worse version of the NBC broadcast below).  I've redone the thumbnail previews, mostly so people can be confident they're downloading the one they want.


There are basically 3 versions of this that are relevant:

Here's the original French broadcast version, it's technically the most pristine, but the distorted recording artifacts on the sides and bottom are pretty distracting, I'd recommend setting a crop in your video player if you use this one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



Here's phy911's remastering of the French broadcast with some slight modifications by me; when he cropped off the distorted parts he also messed up the aspect ratio by leaving it set to 4:3, so I've fixed that losslessly in the MKV metadata (which doesn't affect the actual video data).  After some experimentation, an aspect ratio of 1.23:1 seemed to get it looking exactly like the original broadcast version without being stretched out, and with all of phy911's improvements intact, so that's how it's set.

This is the version I'd recommend getting if you only get one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



And finally here's the best quality I could find of the NBC broadcast version from Vintage Amazonia.  It's more incomplete than the French language versions, but it does have some alternate angles and shots like phy911 mentioned, along with the English commentary:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



Also, not sure what was up with the judging that Charla Sedacca didn't even place- just look at that thing!  (This is from my fixed version)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)