LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Chazzie (Vegas)

Started by boyofwinter, January 13, 2023, 02:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This girl is new to sessions, but not at all new it seems to fighting. I guess she got a bit of bad advice to set a high deposit, but luckily for her I don't mind that if I see a lot of potential and the initial emails are good. She did turn out to be reliable though, so it was fine as far as all that goes. Folks around here should think of her as an athletic girl with lots of muscle rather than someone who fusses to maintain a balanced shape. Several of her photos were seemingly accurate to the past month or two. Her face isn't the least bit unpleasant to stare at, which is a good thing for me since I got a bunch of chances to stare up at it.
The session was mostly pin wrestling which she excelled at, whether standing or after transitioning to the floor. In her profile her sales pitch is but a single boast about her physical strength, one she justified in person. I think I've only met 1 lady her size who felt noticeably stronger, after hundreds of sessions. I didn't ask about lifts but I'm certain guys lighter than 240lbs will pose no problem for her at all for fireman, as always should ask in advance about other styles she might have less practice trying. Weight-wise she's only slightly larger than myself but I could never set her off her plan of attack even once, I was extremely impressed with both her raw and functional strength. Let's just say I'm still waiting to break out my Count impression. She added a few devastating chokeholds to the mix, if you can't stop her and can't escape from her she's capable of putting you out with devastating efficiency. I didn't inquire about her knowledge beyond wrestling specifically, guys who have a thing for bjj/advanced tactics will want to do that. I loved that she delivered both the intensity I asked for as well as the more-smug-than-mean attitude that is always such a turn on for me when my opponent manages to hit on it.
I'll absolutely be coming back for more thumping from this cool powerhouse as long as she stays in the scene.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boyofwinter

*profile updated with a better bio as of this morning*

HarryFlimFlam

More-smug-than-mean. That's it. Nicely put.

pakeha

Any further reports to share anyone? I'm thinking of meeting up in the next few weeks, but would love to hear any other first hand experiences before I commit...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any further reports to share anyone? I'm thinking of meeting up in the next few weeks, but would love to hear any other first hand experiences before I commit...

Met her a couple weeks ago. Attractive woman, VERY strong and athletic. Photos are accurate. Does not have any technical or bedroom wrestling skill yet, but does have significant crushing power. I expect you will have a good time.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

chemdude01

I recently met Chazzie and wanted to add to this thread to bolster the publicly available data set on her. After meeting her, I'm quite surprised this thread doesn't already have pages upon pages of folks screaming accolades. 

Let's start with the boring but important: Super easy to communicate and very responsive (replies immediately). Requires a deposit, but as she has already been reviewed by well-reputed folks, I decided to do it. She clearly read my emails carefully and thoroughly and recreated what I had requested. 

We met at the time and place as agreed. She was dressed very discreet and modestly in jogging pants and a hoodie. Even still her ample backside was obvious. 

Once in private, she revealed a very muscular physique. The obvious does not disappoint - her quads are enormous, her ass has its own gravity. What a site to behold. What surprised me was how big and muscular her upper body is. Much, much bigger than I expected. I think its that her quads are just sooo huge that, in photos, it makes her upper body look small. I assure you it is not. Rather, her upper body is big, and her lower body is enormous. 0Is really something to have those 28 in quads engulf you. I won't go into blow-by-blow details, suffice to say she physically overwhelmed and destroyed me as I asked. I had to take a break twice which is rare. She is just so big and strong. She is very intuitive and understands what we're looking. I will most likely meet her again. HIghly recommend for guys that like amazonian women.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is your 'friend' looking for? I'd also add Chazzie to that list. Not as sensual with stricter limits that the others already mentioned. But those thighs... and she's super sexy.

Chazzie has one of the best bodies around. She's a big lady in regards to height - nearly 5'11. She has a huge ass and amazing thighs. Also pretty good at trash talking

chemdude01

Absolutely on all fronts. She's big in terms of height and also mass - 200 lbs of solid muscle. Her thighs are 28 in and will engulf you. Her ass has a gravitational pull. Oh and she is very, very strong with has amazing fitness and endurance.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolutely on all fronts. She's big in terms of height and also mass - 200 lbs of solid muscle. Her thighs are 28 in and will engulf you. Her ass has a gravitational pull. Oh and she is very, very strong with has amazing fitness and endurance.
100% I did some just ass and thighs and I disappeared. Yes great endurance and will just destroy you.

phicam

Please can you guys have more details from Chazzie's  sessions..??  I m a fan of lift and carry all kind.. 🤪

chemdude01

She's awesome. If your thinking of meeting her, just do it. Massive thighs that will engulf you, gorgeous booty. Super strong. Very fit with crazy endurance. She can keep a very intense physical pace for ages. Honestly, can't say enough positive things about her.

DCReviews

If anybody knows, I'd be curious at the amount of weight that she can throw around in the gym. Lifting stats etc.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If anybody knows, I'd be curious at the amount of weight that she can throw around in the gym. Lifting stats etc.
She has a lot of workout stuff on IG, but I'm not sure about heavy lifts. I can attest she's very strong though