Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vegas Strip Clubs

Started by zenith012, July 10, 2024, 09:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenith012

Apologies if there is a thread - I searched.... Maybe I just missed it.

Anyone have info on muscular strippers in Vegas - going next month.....

Thanks!


phicam

Which strip club in Vegas have muscular girls ? Please ?

DCReviews

It's hard to know if strip clubs have a muscular girls because sometimes they come and go so quickly, my advice to you would be to check their website and see if they have pictures and profiles for their current lineup of girls or call them and outright ask if they have any females that are muscular.  Most of the time they're more than willing to answer.  And tell you their schedules.

bruce321

Pre-pandemic, I tried a couple of clubs with no success except for Sapphire, which is the Costco of strip clubs. They claim 400+ performers nightly, and while I have my doubts, it's still a lot. They have a huge, main space and there are women everywhere, so you can scope out a bunch in a short amount of time. About fifteen minutes in, I spotted figure level muscle on the second-floor balcony. I pointed at her, and she picked up on it right away and scuttled down the stairs. After a brief conversation, we went to the champaign room. She spent the entire time trying to upsell me, and she tried double charging me. Not only was it a huge turnoff, but I didn't even want to be in the club after that. You're better off just sticking with the local session-girls if that's an option for you.