⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

UK Midlands UTR

Started by Danyoyo2, January 08, 2024, 10:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danyoyo2

Hi All

New account but the same amazing news!

It is with great pleasure that I bring to you, a UK discovery of a lifetime!
Based in the Midlands, but planning to travel as she settles into the scene, here is Muscle Mamacita.

Currently UTR, I managed to convince this very impressive specimen to give a session a try, and I am so glad that I did. 5"7 and 81kg currently, a huge power lifter - Muscle Mamacita was stronger than anything I could have imagined. A power-lifter, with a bodybuilders physique. Hard everywhere and capable of unreal feats of strength.
She is currently squatting 215kg, deadlifting 265kg and benching 115kg.

We did muscle worship, lift & carry (she lifted me like I was a toy, in every way imagineable) and some light wrestling - I had no plans to suffer any injuries.

It was her first session and I must say that I have never met a lady that was more natural. Oozed charisma and seemed to genuinely get it. She understood what the session was about and was so eager to meet my needs.

I expect that a session girls profile will follow soon, but anybody that wants to get in early - I advised a post on here with contact details would be a good way to start and ease herself in to this world.
Contact her with my highest recommendations on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feel free to PM with any questions, but rest assured, reaching out to this special lady will be well worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danyoyo2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MakeMeFly

Thanks! Those numbers are insane. Strongest in the UK?