⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Advice for generating AI Muscle Art

Started by hawk1226, January 03, 2024, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk1226

Hi, I'd love to start creating images to go along with the FMG the stories I write, but haven't been able to get great results yet.

Is anyone willing to share some tips or write a guide to outputting these photo real images? What platform? Example prompts? Is it a process of generating and regenerating and honing?

Alternatively, pointing in the direction of good online tutorials would also be hugely helpful. I've searched, but haven't been able to apply the articles.

Any and all advice is much appreciated!


notoriouspie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everything you need to know for SD is there