⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Member Bettina Kadet

Started by luvbarbie, November 30, 2009, 09:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvbarbie

Hello everyone. I'm happy to be a part of this forum. Some of my more recent pics are posted under my name on the Female Bodybuilding board, and on my website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. My bio and contest history are also posted there.
All the best,
Bettina


RobMash

Welcome Bettina, I'm very happy that you are here. Congratulation for your physique, woow!!. I have visited your official site and this photo have struck me and deserve to be posted.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Really beautiful biceps!

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bettina S

Hello from Bettina Salomone, formerly Kadet
Hello Everyone. I changed my name, due to my upcoming marriage in May. I started with a new username, because I had some toruble editing my profile information.
Will send muscle pics in wedding dress.

RobMash

Ok Bettina. Thanks for your notification. I promote your change on the forum. I wait you pics in wedding dress.  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

luvbarbie

Maui muscle.. More to come if you like

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbarbie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I look your photos always with pleasure. Thanks for the photos Bettina. I'm curious to see you on the next contest. By the way I don't remember when is your next contest?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS