⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Chloe the Dominator [AI Assisted Story]

Started by BossRose, January 01, 2023, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

Here's a fun story about a girl dominating a couple. It was written with the help of ChatGPT. I used a lot of different prompts and rewrote large sections of the text to get this end result. For me this is such a fun way to write and so much quicker.

1.
As the sun began to set on the warm summer evening, Ava and Tyler arrived at the house party in their sleek, high-end car. They stepped out of the vehicle, bickering and not quite on the same page.

"It's just so typical of you," Ava said, frustration clear in her voice. "I was worried sick about you."

Tyler rolled his eyes as he handed the keys to the valet. "I was in the middle of a workout, Ava. You know I can't use my phone at the gym."

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you left me hanging," Ava shot back.

Ava was tall, standing at a statueque six feet, with broad shoulders and a muscular, athletic body that could've been cut from marble. She was dressed in a cherry-red, low-cut dress that hugged her curves and showed off her muscled legs. Her eyes were a warm, honey-brown color and usually radiated kindness and understanding but right now they were framed by thick, brushstroke eyebrows tilted in a deep scowl.

"Come on, Ava. You're overreacting. It was just a missed text," Tyler said, trying to placate her. "I don't get why you have to criticize me all the time."

Tyler was equally as muscular, but not quite as tall as her. He was dressed in a tuxedo, his sharp appearance adding to his already handsome features. He had short, buzzed hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the dim light of the evening. The two of them made quite the pair as they walked up the driveway to the grand mansion.

"I'm not criticizing, I'm just worried about you," Ava responded. "You always seem to be ignoring me lately."

"I'm sorry babe," Tyler said. "I'll make it up to you. You know what? I'll skip golf with the boys tomorrow and we'll go to the gym together. How about it?"

Ava pouted but kept quiet.

The party raged on well into the night and Ava and Tyler were having a good time, their disagreement partially forgotten. But as the hours ticked by, Ava couldn't help but feel a new sense of unease wash over. She felt as if somebody was watching her. As she turned to scan the room, her eyes landed on a brutish man leering at her from across the room. He had a thick, bushy beard and beady, pig-like eyes that seemed to be undressing her with each passing second. Ava shuddered and tried to turn away, but the man was already making his way towards her.

Ava's heart raced in her chest as the man approached. She knew she could handle herself in a fight, but something about this man made her uneasy. She turned to Tyler, hoping he would protect her, but he was nowhere to be found.

The brutish man was getting closer and Ava knew she had to do something. She took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing thoughts. Maybe if she could just talk to him, she could defuse the situation.

"Hey, can I help you with something?" Ava asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

The man leered at her, his pig-like eyes roaming up and down her body. "I was just admiring your physique," he slurred. "You look like you could handle a real man."

Ava's stomach turned at the man's words. She could feel her temper rising, but she knew she had to stay in control. "I think you should leave me alone," she said firmly.

The man chuckled and took a step closer.

2.
Ava stood her ground as the brutish man approached, her muscles tensed and ready for a fight. But as he reached out to grab her, she was quicker and stronger than he anticipated. She easily overpowered him, twisting his arm behind his back and holding him in a tight grip.

"You think you can just come over here and hit on me like that?" Ava growled, her voice laced with anger. "You've got another thing coming."

The man yelped in pain and begged for forgiveness, but Ava was not about to let him off the hook that easily. She enjoyed the power she held over him and played with him for a bit longer, making him squirm and plead for mercy.

Finally, she released him and he stumbled away, rubbing his sore arm and mumbling apologies. Ava smiled to herself, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over her. She was strong and capable, and she wasn't about to let anyone mess with her.

As she turned back to the dance floor, she saw Tyler watching her with a mix of admiration and lust in his eyes. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close for a passionate kiss.

"You are amazing," he breathed into her ear. "That idiot didn't stand a chance against my sexy girlfriend."

Ava giggled and kissed him back, feeling a rush of desire wash over her.

3.

As Ava and Tyler shared a passionate kiss, they were interrupted by the sound of a voice behind them.

"Hey, you two," the voice said. "I just wanted to say how fucking impressed I was by your handling of that ogre-looking dude."

Ava turned to see a short, curvy girl with a wide, foxlike face and pumpkin orange hair. She wore a confident smirk on her lips and a choker around her neck. Her enormous breasts were impossible to miss as they stretched against the fabric of her black polo shirt.

"Thanks," Ava said. "I don't let anyone mess with me."

"Damn right," the girl said, her smirk growing wider. "You handled it like a pro. I'm Chloe, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Chloe," Ava said, introducing herself and Tyler.

"Likewise," Chloe said with a nod. "So what do you guys do for a living? You're investors right? I mean you're at this party after all."

"I'm a financial analyst, and Ava is a lawyer," Tyler said. "Wait a minute. Do I know you from somewhere Chloe? You seem familiar."

"Well, I'm the CEO of a tech startup," Chloe said with a proud smile. "I made a fitness app called SteelBuddy that helps people track their workouts and progress. It's been really successful so far. You might've heard about us."

Tyler's eyes lit up at the mention of the app. "I love SteelBuddy! I use it to track all our workouts. It's really helpful."

"Glad to hear that," Chloe said. "Because I worked my ass off to make it perfect."

"I love it," Tyler said. "It has a lot of great features. Couldn't imagine working out without it."

As the night went on, Ava and Chloe continued to chat and exchange ideas and experiences. Something about Chloe was magnetic and Ava found herself listening intently to whatever she had to say, hanging on her every word. And the longer the night went on, the prettier Chloe seemed. Something about the way her lips curved when she smirked and the little freckles that dotted her nose.

When the conversation turned to Ava's work at the law firm, Chloe leaned in and whispered in Ava's ear.

"You know," Chloe said, her voice low and husky. "I might just need a lawyer like you on my team. Someone who can handle themselves. And someone who can handle me."

Ava felt a tingle of excitement run down her spine at Chloe's words. She couldn't believe the way this girl was flirting with her, and she couldn't help but be drawn to her allure.

"I'm sure I would be an asset to your team," Ava said and felt her face go hot.

"I have no doubt," Chloe said with a wink. "And who knows, maybe we could work on something a little more personal as well."

Ava felt a tingle of excitement run down her spine at Chloe's words.

"I-I think I need to use the bathroom," Ava stammered, getting up from her seat. "I'll be right back."

As she made her way to the bathroom, Ava couldn't shake the feeling that was growing inside her.

4.

Ava made her way back from the bathroom, she felt a bit better and more put together, ready to continue the night. But as she approached the spot where she had left Tyler and Chloe, she saw something that made her heart stop. Chloe was leaning in to kiss Tyler, squeezing her gargantuan tits against Tyler's chest, her lips pressed against his as he wrapped his arms around her.

Ava's chest tightened with a mixture of anger and betrayal. She couldn't believe that Tyler could do something like this, and she couldn't believe that Chloe would take advantage of the situation.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Ava said, her voice laced with anger.

Tyler pulled away, looking guiltily at Ava. Chloe smirked and shrugged her wide shoulders. "Hey, it's not a big deal," Chloe said, her voice confident and unapologetic. "We were just having a little fun. Don't worry about it."

"And what about you, Tyler?" Ava demanded, turning to her boyfriend. "How could you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry, Ava," Tyler said, looking sheepish. "I didn't mean for it to happen. Chloe just came on really strong and I got caught up in the moment."

Filled with rage, Ava reached out and shoved Chloe, trying to push her away from Tyler. But to her surprise, Chloe didn't budge an inch. She stood there, solid and unmoving, with a smirk on her face.

"Woah there, tiger," Chloe joked. "I'm not going anywhere."

Ava's anger boiled over and she took a swing at Chloe, determined to teach her a lesson. But Chloe was surprisingly strong and easily deflected Ava's punch. She grabbed Ava by the shoulders, spun her around and forced her to her knees, trapping her in a tight headlock.

Ava struggled against Chloe's grip, feeling the hard muscles of Chloe's arms pressing against her throat. Despite her anger, Ava couldn't help but feel a strange flutter in her stomach.

"Come on now, there's no need for violence," Chloe chuckled. "We can all just have a little fun here."

Ava felt Chloe's hot breath on her neck and it made all the little hairs on her skin stand right up.

Ava struggled against Chloe's grip but the girl was surprisingly strong. Now some of the  other guests had stopped dancing and we're staring. Ava felt a wave of embarrassment and shame wash over her, but she also couldn't stop the shivers that were running through her body all the way down between her legs.

"Oh, you like that?" Chloe purred, a smug grin on her face.

Tyler watched from the side, unable to intervene as Chloe held Ava in a tight headlock. He couldn't believe what was happening, and he wasn't sure what to do.

"Fucking look at you, all turned on. You want me to take control and show you a good fucking time?"

Ava blushed as Chloe whispered in her ear and the warm tingling sensation grew hotter and wetter between her thighs.

Suddenly, Chloe leaned in and licked Ava's ear, sending her over the edge. She collapsed onto the floor, her body writhing with pleasure as she experienced a powerful orgasm.

The other partygoers watched in shock as Chloe and Ava played out their seductive scene. Some of them cheered and whistled, while others looked on in disgust.

As Ava lay there, spent and embarrassed, Chloe stepped over her and leaned in to kiss Tyler. He responded eagerly, his arms wrapping around Chloe as they kissed passionately.

Ava watched from the floor, her heart breaking as she realized that she had lost not only Tyler to Chloe, but also herself.

5.

Ava couldn't believe what was happening. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life, and now Chloe was scooping her up and carrying her and Tyler to a private room. She couldn't help but feel a strange mix of desire and confusion as Chloe's strong arms held her close.

The room was spacious and had a large window that offered a stunning view of the city skyline. From the floor below the faint sound of electronic music and laughter could be heard. The bed was covered in fluffy white blankets and pillows. A soft, warm lighting lit up the room, and the faint smell of honey wafted through the air.

Chloe threw Ava onto the bed and simply tore her dress off, Ava couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as the cold air hit her naked skin.

"Damn, look at those muscles," Chloe purred, her eyes roaming over Ava's toned body. "You're a real powerhouse. I love it."

Ava blushed at Chloe's words, feeling a rush of pride at the compliment. She had always worked hard to maintain her physique, and it was nice to be appreciated for it.

"Do you like muscle girls, Tyler?" Chloe asked, turning to Ava's boyfriend with a sly smile.

Tyler's eyes widened at Chloe's question, and he nodded nervously. "Yes, I do," he stuttered. "Ava is amazing."

"You call that amazing?" Chloe said, a sly grin spreading across her face. "I'll show you some real fucking muscle."

With a flourish, Chloe slipped out of her skirt and stood before Ava and Tyler in just her tiny panties, which were swallowed by her massive thighs. She presented an insanely muscled leg and flexed her quads, causing her leg to bulge and ripple with power.

Ava couldn't help but stare at Chloe's limbs, feeling a mix of envy and desire. She had always been proud of her own thick, muscled legs, but now she felt scrawny and weak in comparison.

"Wow," Tyler breathed, his eyes fixed on Chloe's thighs. "Those are some incredible legs. I've never seen anything like it."

Chloe chuckled at Tyler's response, her smile growing wider. "You ain't seen nothing yet," she said, winking at Ava.

6.
With a sly grin, Chloe turned around and presented her muscled ass and wide thighs to Ava and Tyler. Ava couldn't help but stare in amazement at the sheer size and power of Chloe's body. Her back and shoulder muscles were visible through her tight polo shirt, and as Chloe flexed her ass, it rolled with muscle, causing her thighs to bulge and ripple.

"That's impossible," Ava breathed, unable to tear her eyes away from Chloe's impressive physique. "Your size is just insane."

Chloe chuckled at Ava's response. "Don't lose your shit just yet Ava," she said, her voice low and husky. "This is just the beginning."

Chloe peeled off her polo shirt, revealing her humongous tits that bounced free. Ava couldn't help but stare in amazement at the sheer size and power of Chloe's body. Her chest was absolutely massive, thick slabs of muscle that flexed and rippled as Chloe posed.

"You think you can handle this much muscle?" Chloe asked, her voice dripping with confidence.

Ava couldn't find the words to respond, her eyes glued to Chloe's short yet huge body. Tyler rushed forth and began worshiping Chloe, his hands running over her muscled frame as he marveled at her strength and power.

"I bet you've been longing to get your hands on some real fucking muscle, huh Tyler?" Chloe said with a sly grin, her eyes flicking to Ava. "Well, what can I say, you're in luck."

"Oh god yes," Tyler moaned and squeezed her rock hard calves.

Chloe chuckled at Tyler's adoration, her smile growing wider. "That's it, baby," she purred, her voice low and husky. "Worship me like the powerful goddess that I am."

She turned to Ava, her eyes flickering with a hint of mischief. "Don't be shy, Ava," Chloe said, her voice laced with a hint of challenge. "Come and join in the fun."

Ava hesitated, her mind racing with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she was attracted to Chloe and couldn't deny the desire that was growing inside her. On the other hand, she was still angry and hurt by Tyler's betrayal, and she wasn't sure if she was ready to forgive him.

Chloe slipped her panties aside, revealing her slick, glistening folds. Tyler's eyes widened at the sight, and he eagerly leaned forward to lick her. Chloe moaned softly as his tongue explored her, but she seemed otherwise indifferent to his efforts. She gazed over at Ava, her eyes flickering with a hint of mischief.

"Come on, Ava," Chloe said, her voice low and husky. "You want this. You want to feel my muscles wrapped around you, squeezing you tight. You want to feel my strength and power as I take you to new heights of pleasure."

7.
"I-I don't know," Ava stammered, her eyes fixed on Chloe's muscular body. "You're making him cheat on me."

Chloe chuckled at Ava's response, her smile growing wider. "Oh, darling," she said, her voice dripping with seduction. "I can make you feel things you've never even dreamed of. Just let yourself go, and let me take control. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

Chloe let out a bark of frustration as Tyler's tongue fumbled over her slick folds. "Damn it, Tyler, you've got to do better than that," she growled, her voice dripping with disappointment. "I want to feel your tongue moving over me, exploring every inch of my body. I want to feel you worshiping me like the powerful goddess that I am."

Tyler's eyes widened at Chloe's words, and he redoubled his efforts, his tongue lapping at her with renewed vigor. Chloe moaned in response, her body writhing with pleasure.

"That's it, baby," Chloe purred, her voice low and husky. "Worship me like you mean it."

She turned to Ava, her eyes flickering with a hint of challenge. "Now you're going to fucking listen you little slut," Chloe barked, her voice taking on a more commanding tone. "I want to feel your hands on my body, exploring every inch of my muscles. I want to feel your lips pressed against mine, tasting my sweat and desire."

"I-I don't," Ava hesitated, her heart racing with desire and fear. "I mean I can't."

But as Chloe's commanding gaze locked onto hers, Ava found herself powerless to resist. She slowly made her way over to the bed, her eyes fixed on Chloe's impressive physique. With a fierce determination, she leaned down and pressed her lips against Chloe's, tasting the sweat and desire that lingered there.

As their lips met, a surge of electricity shot through Ava's body, and she knew that there was no turning back.

Chloe's hands roamed over Ava's toned body, her fingers running over her curves and valleys as she explored every inch of her. Ava's hands were equally ravenous, moving over Chloe's muscled body with a fierce hunger.

Tyler continued to lick Chloe, his tongue moving over her slick folds with an almost desperate hunger. Chloe moaned softly in response, her body writhing with pleasure.

Chloe slipped a finger inside Ava, her eyes locked onto hers as she began to explore her depths. Ava gasped at the sensation, her body writhing with pleasure as Chloe's finger moved inside her. She had never felt anything like it before, and she couldn't help but cry out with delight as Chloe's finger moved in and out of her.

"Oh god, Chloe," Ava breathed, her eyes fixed on Chloe's muscular body. "That feels amazing."

Chloe chuckled at Ava's response, her smile growing wider. "That's just the beginning, darling," she said, her voice low and husky. "I've got a lot more to show you. Relax and let me take control."

With a sly grin, Chloe added a second finger, her fingers moving in and out of Ava with a smooth, rhythmic motion. Ava gasped at the sensation, her body writhing with pleasure as Chloe's fingers explored her depths.

"Oh god," Ava breathed, her eyes fixed on Chloe's muscular body. "Incredible. I can't believe how good this feels."

Chloe chuckled at Ava's response, her smile growing wider. "That's it, little slut," she said, her voice low and husky. "Just let yourself go and let me take you to new heights of pleasure."

As Chloe's fingers moved inside Ava, the two of them were lost in their own pleasure, their bodies entwined as they explored each other's bodies with a fierce passion.

Chloe picked up Ava with ease, her strong arms holding Ava's body as she continued to pump her fingers inside her. Ava gasped at the sensation, her body writhing with pleasure as Chloe's fingers moved in and out of her. She could feel Chloe's massive boobs pressing against her, her hard nipples rubbing against her skin. It was an incredible feeling, and Ava couldn't help but cry out with delight as Chloe's fingers pumped her.

Tyler continued to lick Chloe's wetness, his tongue moving over her slick folds with an almost desperate hunger. Chloe moaned softly in response, her body writhing with pleasure as Tyler's lips and tongue explored  her most sensitive areas.

As Chloe's fingers moved inside Ava, and Tyler's tongue moved over Chloe, all three of them were lost in their own pleasure. Their bodies were entwined, their moans and cries of delight filling the room. And then, all of a sudden, it happened. Chloe and Ava both climaxed hard, their bodies writhing with pleasure as they were swept away by their orgasms. Tyler followed soon after, his cries of delight joining their own as they reached the pinnacle of pleasure.

As they all came down from their climaxes, they lay there in each other's arms, their bodies entwined as they basked in the afterglow of their steamy threesome.

When Ava and Tyler woke up the next day, Chloe was nowhere to be found.


------

Thanks for reading. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this story yet, so let me know what you guys think.


jhunter

Intersting story, with nice detail and flow. No violence and just sexual revenge, gratification. Not bad.

prisonpreak

can you suggested please an AI Site that can create stories?

phil123

Hope there is more and this is just the start.