Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hot babe from 2010 Korea Universe contest

Started by femwrest, February 03, 2011, 03:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

Fans of Korean babe should check this out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm particularly impressed by contestant 106 who appears in all 3 contests.  Her name doesn't appear at all in the results so I'm guessing she didn't make the cut.  Pity though, thought she was pretty well muscled for a bikini/model/figure category competitor especially her abs.  Yes, I'm an abs person  :-) 

There's a video clip here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she appears around the 15:06 mark.  The crowd seems to love her. 


bakumajin

First link needs login.
Second link has several videos, which one is that?

1hitomi

I would assume it's the Korea Universe. Let it load on pause because otherwise you have to put up with 6 minutes of guys. There were a lot of cute gals there but I think 106 really needs to work on her presentation. She looks like she's tolerating the experience.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would assume it's the Korea Universe. Let it load on pause because otherwise you have to put up with 6 minutes of guys. There were a lot of cute gals there but I think 106 really needs to work on her presentation. She looks like she's tolerating the experience.
Agreed but she was probably the best conditioned of that lot.